Swingers, Forced Orgasms, a Picnic, and Fucked While Unconscious - Cover

Swingers, Forced Orgasms, a Picnic, and Fucked While Unconscious

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2023 by Badsammie

True Sex Story: A catch up on a busy past two weeks at our household.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   .

Sorry about the delay, I was on a forced 7-day vacation from a specific platform, and I wanted to post everything simultaneously.

Note: Everything that follows is between adults performing consensual acts. Just because you wouldn’t do it doesn’t mean it’s wrong.

So, there is a lot of catching up to do here with what’s been happening. Let’s start with my gaining my freedom from the chastity belt. Two weeks ago, I saw to it that Jack got to fuck his second fresh cunt. We had rode up to meet them. They were a swinger couple in their late 30’s, closer to Jack’s age than mine. I had culled through our inner circle for anyone interested in some fun. They were a friend of a friend of a friend. They’d been swingers for a few years, and that’s how one of our friends knew them, through a swinger couple they were close with (not sexually, just good friends with them). I had talked to them, mainly the wife, before we headed up in the weeks before, as well had Jack. We discussed how we would meet, where, and what we were looking for.

With all that settled, we went to their city, just over 30 minutes away. We rented a fantastic hotel room with a king bed and private hot tub and got dressed. Nothing fancy, just for a nice night out. Jack wore a nice dress shirt and jeans, while I wore a yellow summer dress, matching heels, a chastity belt, a plug, and a choker. We met them at a restaurant, and things went exceptionally well. We quietly discussed our lives, hobbies, and all that. They were interested in me being a slave since his wife wasn’t submissive. We had drinks together and eventually moved everything back to the hotel room. There we enjoyed some time in the hot tub. It was tight, designed for two, but that gave us more time to drink wine or beer and chat while getting used to each other naked. We quickly ended up in the men’s laps to make room and get acquainted with our new friend’s bodies. Soon I was kissing a new man as he hardened against me while his wife made out with Jack.

Eventually, we dried off and moved to the bed, each of us mostly staying on our sides. Before we started, my new partner had been interested in my piss drinking. So as his wife mounted my husband, I took his cock in my mouth and let him relieve himself, only controlling the flow enough with my hands to make sure no mess was made. It was more bitter than Jack’s but not as bad as Tony’s often was. The way his cock stiffened even as he peed let me know he enjoyed it. After that, to my surprise, he kissed me, and we joined our spouses in the bed. He wanted anal (an activity his wife did not enjoy), so I let him remove my plug and enjoyed him slowly eating my ass out. The bed was already rocking on the other side as she rode Jack hard. Soon, my ass was filled, and everyone was happily fucking one another. It wasn’t intense, just four people having intimate fun with one another. After he finished in me, I cleaned off his cock, and we all cuddled in the bed until we were ready for another go-round. It started with us wives making out for the men, but then quickly moved to our new partners. Jack fucked her hard as he held her down while I pulled a reverse cowgirl. Afterward, I cleaned up all the parties involved, and we chatted and hung out until they showered and left. All in all, it was a good night.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.