Rachel (32) Was My 1st, Never Shaved Real Woman - Cover

Rachel (32) Was My 1st, Never Shaved Real Woman

by Merlijn19

Copyright© 2023 by Merlijn19

True Sex Story: Goodevening to you, I am Merlijn, 19 years and dutch. I want to post the story on my first experience with a real, 32 years old, never shaved young women. In my world every girl had a bold vagina.Period. But after we met at a bar, and had a few drinks too much, what seemed to me impossible turned into a night that made me a man... Read my real story on how my love for hairy girls was born. This happened in Amsterdam. Enjoy. Merlijn19

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   White Female   Oral Sex   Hairy   Teacher/Student   .

I live in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I am 19 years old and I have been living on my own since a year now. I finished the VWO and decided to go to the Art academy in Amsterdam; I always wanted to study ´Art history´so I did. Amsterdam is a very special place to live in, and especially quite impressing when you are from the countryside of Holland. I can´t say I have had a lot of girlfriends, nor sexual experiences growing up far away from any city. To be very honest I must say that I only had 5 girlfriends and I had no idea about girls and absolutely not about women ... Back then I had absolutely no idea, it was just impossible that there were girls and women who did not have a bald vagina, but had a very hairy bush, and that there were girls who had chosen to just never shave their female bodyhair was just an unknown world to me.

The first time I met Rachel was at the smoking area next to the entrance of the Academy. I was half an hour too early and decided to smoke a sigarette. I sat on the bench and enjoyed my first sigarette. I thought I was the only one who was way too early, because out of the blue the voice of a woman said hello and asked me for a light. She asked me if I just had started my first year, because she had not seen me earlier. I told her that it was my first year ... Just out of curiousity i asked her how she could know that she had not seen me before? Was she a teacher maybe? She had to laugh and asked me if I maybe would have my first lesson with real models? I looked at my scedual and told her that I did have my first lesson with real models ... But, why did she ask me that, and ... how did she know that there was a lesson with real models? She told me that she worked at the Academy as a professional model, for a few years now. She laughed again and said smiling to me that I was talking to the woman that would be my first nude model. She rolled a second sigarette and just looked at her watch. I asked her if I had understood well what she just casual like had told me ... A nude model?? I asked her if allready in the first year the students would have to work with real, nude models? She said with a smile if I was aware that art Academies make as much as possible use of models if they are available, because it is a fact that there aren´t just so many models available, and to find a nude model these days is even harder. She told me her name was Rachel and said that she had to go inside to prepare.

It was the first time I walked into this quite large classroom. The drawing tables where the students would sit were placed facing where the models would stand. The teacher explained that we would start the first year with ´Intepretational drawing of nude models´, he said there would be 5 models: 3 girls, 1 young woman and 2 boys. We al had to choose a model and just make of it what felt right. He asked if there were any questions ... No? Then it was time to call the models. The five models walked into the classroom all wearing a robe. They climbed on the statues and waited. The teacher gave a sign to the models, and they undressed all. The class made a whispering sound, and some laughed. It was clear for what reason: the two younger models were completely shaven bold, one boy had trimmed pubic hair, and the other was bald. But, the entire class and I especially were, let´s say: more than surprised, even shocked when the older, female model ... Yes, the woman I had spoken with at the smoke area, had dropped her robe ... I had never seen a naked body of a young woman, but I dropped my jaws when I saw the naked body of Rachel ... Without any signs of shame or so she stood there and showed as the only female model that clearly never ever had shaved or even trimmed any of het black, female bodyhair. Not only the other students, but especially I was astonished by Rachels body. She was oh so very hairy ... Scary hairy, everywhere!

3 months passed, and I had fallen in love with Rachel, completely, totally. I was intrigued by her and took every opportunity to be at least near her, to watch her secretly ... One morning, on a friday, she gave a sign that she was aware, and didn´t mind being stared at, watched and followed by my little, adoring person ... She waved at me to tell me that I had to come to her, she pointed at the smoking area. I immediately went to where she was waiting for me. I said hello to her and she only smiled back. She gave me a sigarette and said:

´Dear Merlijn, I want to ask you something, ok? Heey, eehm, I know ... Hmmm? And first of all: please listen to me before you get the wrong idea, ok? But not here please, so ... Do you fancy to have a drink with me in an old pub? Listen Merlijn, you do understand that a woman knows if a boy keeps on looking and staring at her ... for three months!? Yeeeees, she does, soo, maybe you are at least a bit interested in, let´s say... 8 o´clock, at the ´Horse and sword´? You might not believe what I ... well, have to ask you, ok?´

I was half an hour too early present in the pub where we made our first appointment. I was quite nervous, because I was not completely sure on what Rachels intentions were, of course I was hoping for ... Well, I even was not sure what I wanted myself. Rachel came an hour ´fashionably late´and didn´t see me sitting in a corner of the pub, I called her name:

`Rachel ... Ahem, RACHEL!! ... Sorry, I am sitting here ... Wow, you look amaz... ´

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.