Stag Trip - Cover

Stag Trip

by DownLowCal

Copyright© 2023 by DownLowCal

Erotica Sex Story: Two best friends meet a couple of women and they all explore their sexuality on a Vegas stag weekend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

Jon and I were best friends all through our youth. Inseparable.

But times change. After university we made new lives in different cities. We both had long-term girlfriends and busy schedules so didn’t talk much or even email.

We’d still see each other at holidays though, when we visited our folks in the old home town.

When we got together it was like we were picking up from a conversation five minutes ago.

He called one day a few months ago to tell me he was getting married and ask if I’d be his best man.

Well sure. I’d be pissed if he asked anyone else. He told me what he wanted to do for a stag do: Weekend in Vegas, Baby!

Great, that would be a blast. I wanted to know who to invite, but Jon didn’t have any names.

“Truth is Pete, I don’t really have friends here. Most of my work colleagues are hard-right redneck racist yahoos.”

“Well, Texas.”

“I know. I’m already looking to get out of here. Maybe out your way.”

“Well, I’d be glad of that, if it ever happens. So what about some guys from back home?”

“Naaah I didn’t keep in touch. There were some friends in college. I’ll send you a list.”

I mailed the guys on Jon’s list but everyone was busy or broke and couldn’t make a trip to Nevada.

When I told Jon he was OK with it.

“Just us two, then. Like the good old days. We’ll have a great time.”

I figured since it was just us two now, I could pay for the whole trip if we shared a room.

I booked The Wynn. A high room overlooking their ridiculously overpriced golf course.

I got there first and got us checked in. At the desk the guy upgraded us, which was nice.

I got squared away and called Jon to tell him what room we were in.

His flight was delayed a couple of hours so I figured I could go down and play some cards.

In the end I just hit a bar. I was people-watching and getting a little buzz on.

A couple of girls, Marti and Susan, were at the table next to me and we got to talking.

They were on a stag weekend as well. As with me and Jon, all their friends had flaked on them.

They’d just come back from some Chippendale’s type of place and they weren’t into it.

“You don’t like big, ripped naked guys?”

Marti said “Not always... “ she winked and Susan blushed.

I thought I could see the dynamic. Marti was working on seducing the bride-to-be before she got married. Susan was curious but shy.

My phone rang. Jon was in the lobby. I told him where we were and ordered him a drink. Got another for me and the two girls while I was at it.

He showed up and we hugged a greeting. Very pleased to see each other.

I’d told the girls why we were there and how Jon and I were best friends since forever so it was no surprise we wouldn’t just shake hands.

Marti still said it was nice to see guys not ashamed to show affection for each other.

“Like us two...” she said, and gave Susan a big hug. Susan went along with it - quite stiffly, I thought. When Marti gave her a peck on the cheek Susan blushed again.

Jon arched his eyebrows at me and I shrugged and grinned. We seemed to be watching a lesbian seduction.

We chatted for a while, and finished the drinks. Jon wanted to get up to his room and clean up after his extended flight.

Marti said “we might as well leave, too” took Susan’s hand in hers and dragged her out of her seat. “Come on Susan!” she said, brightly.

Susan sheepishly rose. Letting herself be led to the elevator bank.

Jon and I followed.

“I think Marti’s going to try it on with her, don’t you?” he whispered. “Give her a little of that sapphic pleasuring...”

Maybe a little too loudly. Marti turned to him and winked. “Pleasuring ... that’s what friends are for.”

Wow. Susan was clearly embarrassed. “Martiiiiii ... shhh.”

“Sorry sweetie, they’re cool though. Right guys?”

“Go for it.” “Totally” we said, simultaneously.

The elevator came. I pressed for our floor. Marti was on the same one.

We got on. Just the four of us.

When the doors closed Marti grabbed Susan and stage-whispered “I’m going to make you feel good, little girl.”

Her hands went up to Susan’s cheeks, holding her there and she kissed her friend on the mouth. Hard and deep.

They broke off and Marti smiled. We two were excited to be seeing it unfolding.

“Come on you two. What about a little show of affection?”

I was just a little buzzed. Jon was too. We looked at each other for a second, Jon gave me a ‘why not?’ kind of look.

I leaned in ... our lips met ... I was kissing my best friend.

Just for a gag, but even so ... I was about to break off when Jon’s hand went to the back of my neck and he held me there.

Then his other hand was on my ass ... pulling me tight against him. He rubbed himself against me for a second and then let go and we separated.

“How was that?” he asked the girls.

“Wild!” was Marti’s response.

Susan just said “that was hot” in a quiet voice. Her hand found Marti’s.

I thought we’d helped Marti in her seduction.

The elevator arrived at our high floor and we found that we were staying in rooms that were facing each other across the hall.

“Well, if we don’t see you again, have a great weekend.” I told them as we entered our room.

We got inside and I turned right on Jon...

“What the fuck was that?”

“What?”

“In the elevator.”

“Just a kiss, like they’d let us see them. It was only fair.”

“But it wasn’t just a quick, peck, buddy!”

“So. You’re my best friend in the world. What’s the harm.”

“None I guess ... did you do stuff like that at college?”

“Fuck no. Never.”

“Nor me.”

“But. Well. I’ve thought about it sometimes.”

“I bet everybody thinks about it.”

We just smiled. It was cool.

Jon started unpacking his case and then said he’d have a quick turnaround in the shower and we could go out to eat.

I hadn’t really planned any events, we were just going to play it by ear.

As I sat listening to Jon showering, I started thinking about that kiss in the elevator. We’d never done anything like that growing up.

The closest we’d ever come to intimacy was dating the same girl.

That girl had thought she was playing us, but really we’d been aware of her deal the whole time. When she found out we knew she got mad, for some reason.

Jon tried to talk her into a three-way with us but she said that was unacceptable behavior and dumped us both. Go figure a woman’s mind.

So we’d never all been together at the same time but once I’d fucked her one night and Jon had fucked her the following day. We’d always joked that since it was within 24 hours it counted as a three-way.

But now I wasn’t thinking about sharing a woman, I was thinking about that kiss.

I’d liked it, I think.

Thinking about feeling him holding me against him...

Had I liked it? It happened so fast. I didn’t hate it. I hadn’t pushed him away...

And remembering the thoughts I had about men. My curiosity. And he’d said he’d had similar thoughts...

I don’t know ... booze, Vegas, hotel room, privacy, trust ... it all combined in me, then...

I stripped off my clothes and tossed them on the chair and walked into the bathroom.

He couldn’t hear me with the water running.

I hesitated for a second ... what was I thinking? ... but even if this was a wrong move I knew Jon would be OK...

I opened the shower door and stepped inside. That was when he heard me. His back was towards me and he didn’t turn.

“Hello buddy ... do you want to get my back for me?” he passed me the hotel soap bar.

I said “Sure...” like this was perfectly normal and started getting a nice lather on my hands before rubbing soap up and down his back.

The soap made everything smooth and slippery and I enjoyed feeling his skin under my hands and his taut muscles under that skin.

He bent over slightly and I moved my hands lower. Moving my soapy palms all over his tight ass. Feeling him clench his buttocks as I rubbed them.

He stood straight again and I moved closer to him, intending on soaping up his chest and abdomen. But as our bodies got closer I realized that I had an erection. It bumped against his bottom. I moved away. But he backed up against me. I pulled him tight, my cock rubbing the top of his ass. Nestling in the cleft of his bum.

My hands went round his body and I soaped his smooth pecs and abs.

My body was tight against his soapy back. Slippery, frictionless, rubbing ... my hands explored his nipples ... lower ... then I felt his hand on mine moving my attentions downwards ... I felt his pubic hair under my finger tips.

He moved my hand lower. Murmured...

“Do it ... you want to ... I want you to...”

I reached down and could feel his erect penis. I took it into my hand. The lather and warm water made it easy for me to stroke his cock.

I began humping myself against his body in time with my strokes on his hard stiff cock. It felt great.

Then Jon turned around.

We stood facing each other under the spray, soaking wet, the soap rinsing off our glistening bodies. My hard cock was rubbing against his.

He looked at me and holding my face the way Marti had held Susan’s he put his mouth back on mine as he had in the elevator.

My arms went around him this time. My hand went to the nape of his neck. We embraced and kissed deeply.

His hand on my bare ass, my hand on his ... our legs slightly apart so that our thighs could be between. Locked in a tight embrace under the warm shower.

It was intense and I didn’t want it to stop. But we had to get out of the shower eventually...

Our mouths parted and we looked at each other...

Now both my hands were on his bum ... My hard penis measuring its length against his...

“Now what?”

“I don’t know...”

He turned off the shower and I stepped out onto the bath mat. I grabbed a towel and handed it to Jon, then grabbed one for myself.

We watched each other drying off. We both had monster erections that weren’t going away. I was very turned on by how I had been touching his body. By how his hands on my ass had felt. How the weight of his cock in my hand had felt ... I wanted more.

Jon couldn’t read minds but it was clear that he knew what I was thinking.

“Me too.” he said.

Did he mean ‘me too’ it was nice... ‘me too’ ... I want to carry on ... what? Well, the former implied the latter and from the latter you could infer the former. All good.

I told him so there was no confusion...

“I want to carry on. I want to go to bed with you.”

He smiled at me. The room came with two towel robes; long and soft and plush. I pulled one on and Jon did the same. So we were enveloped in a sensuous comfort, both naked beneath.

The recent memory of our shower and the anticipation of what was to come kept me at a heightened level of arousal.

My erection was hard and fat and throbbing.

The head of my penis was rubbing against the toweling robe.

I felt like the mere touch of the cloth might make me cum by then, so I allowed my cock to poke out where the robe came together.

Jon didn’t bother to do his robe up. It hung open and I stared without shame at his fine, fit body and his hard cock.

He reached for the belt tie on my robe and undid it so that I was similarly exposed to his view.

I wanted to jerk him off but couldn’t let him touch me. If he touched me too soon I would cum, so instead I dropped to my knees in front of him and took his cock in my fist, opening my mouth ... about to take him into my mouth...

And there was a knock at the door.

Oh for fucks sake. I kept his cock in my hand, an inch from my open mouth.

Jon asked “Did you order room service?”

“No. And I know you didn’t”

“Fuck” then he called out “Who is it?”

The answer came back...

“It’s Susan, from the bar? ... from across the way?”

Jon looked down at me, on my knees holding his erect penis. I know he wanted me to suck it.

“Um ... what to do want?”

“Can I come in? Please?”

He whispered to me... “what do you think?”

I leaned forward and took his cock into my mouth. Looking up at him. Sucking his cock.

Jon called out “Can you come back later?”

“No it’s now or never.”

The sensation of having a man’s penis in my mouth for the first time was wonderful. Everything I’d imagined. The firmness the texture. The brain activity, knowing the taboo nature of what I was doing ... all incredibly exciting ... but... ‘now or never... ‘ I was intrigued. I looked up from my knees. Jon was definitely liking having his cock in my mouth.

His hand had gone to the back of my head and he was gently moving his hips in time with my sucking.

His cock was going in and out of my mouth, wet and slippery ... but I could see from his face that he was intrigued too.

I took my lips away from his glistening erection and stood.

Went to the door and looked through the peephole.

Susan was there in a robe like the ones we were wearing.

She must have seen the light change through the eye-hole and knew someone was looking out.

She quickly untied the belt of her robe and held it open. She was naked.

“One sec...”

I motioned for Jon to do up his robe and quickly tied mine.

I opened the door wide and welcomed her inside our room. She walked in briskly.

Her robe flapped open, showing us the goods.

Jon gave her a surprised and welcoming “well, hello...”.

As I began to close the door the one opposite burst open and Marti, also dressed in a robe charged through. She brushed past me and into our room.

“Well excuse me...”

Marti composed herself... “Oh, I’m sorry. Sue and me had a little disagreement and I wanted to make up.”

Susan stood in the middle of the room with her hands in the pockets of her open robe making no effort to cover herself.

“There you are sweetie”

“Yes, here I am. You’ve got me all wrong, Marti.”

“I’m sorry if I came on too strong. I just want you to enjoy your last days of freedom and make sure you try things you might not get the opportunity for in future.”

Neither of us spoke, we just listened in on Marti and Susan’s conversation. It was loaded with potential...

“I’m a bit more experienced than you think, Marti. You don’t know what I’ve done OR what I want to do.”

“I guess not. I’ve always wanted to be with you Suse. I thought this was my last best chance.”

“You don’t get it do you...”

Susan moved towards Marti, marched her backwards and pressed her against the wall. One hand went to Marti’s neck, holding her tightly, pinning her, while her other went down, parted Marti’s toweling robe and probed between her legs.

Susan whispered hoarsely into Marti’s ear.

“I want you too, Marti, but I want to lead. I want fuck YOU, not the other way around.”

“Oh god yes. Oh yes. Do me. Take me Suse.”

Susan’s hand was covered from view by the robe, but the rhythmic movements of her arm made it obvious that she was rubbing Marti’s bare pussy. When Marti caught her breath and turned her head this way and that, it was clear that Susan was finding the right places down there. Then Marti faced her friend...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.