Naughty Asian Flatmate Encounter - Cover

Naughty Asian Flatmate Encounter

by Tone

Copyright© 2023 by Tone

True Sex Story: My girlfriend at the time was sharing a flat with a drop dead Asian goddess. She was pretty openly available, made no secret that she was pretty much banging anyone who took her fancy. Male or female. One day I went around to meet my GF, but I got there early and the Asian chick was home alone. I had a key, so I let myself in. I was sitting on the couch in the downstairs living room (bedrooms were upstairs). I’d somehow managed to drag a guitar and a small amp to this place.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   .

My girlfriend at the time was sharing a flat with a drop dead Asian goddess. She was pretty openly available, made no secret that she was pretty much banging anyone who took her fancy. Male or female.

One day I went around to meet my GF, but I got there early and the Asian chick was home alone. I had a key, so I let myself in. I was sitting on the couch in the downstairs living room (bedrooms were upstairs). I’d somehow managed to drag a guitar and a small amp to this place. I could hear she was in the shower.

Anyhow, I was sitting on the couch, just noodling away on the guitar, and she comes down the stairs wearing only a kimono type of robe. All lotioned up, smelling great. Compliments me on my guitar playing, and promptly tosses off the robe to reveal herself in all her stunning glory.

At this point I’m looking at my watch to figure out how much time remains before my GF might arrive. Probably got about an hour, so why not? How often does this get pesented to you?

She had a nicely waxed pussy, tiny little landing strip. Went down on me like you would not believe. I followed her gorgeous ass up to her bedroom and damn, we fucked intensely. She had a preference for doggy. I came inside her so hard that I’m surprised her head didn’t pop off. Amazing.

We hooked up a few more times after that, she always wanted to bring other guys in, which was interesting at first, but kinda turned me off after a while. Very erotic to watch her sucking a dick, but still.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.