Clittie Tag - Cover

Clittie Tag

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Coming of Age Sex Story: The twin girls make an important discovery. Illustrated.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Illustrated   .

When we were little we liked to wrestle each other, though we didn’t call it wrestling, we called it playing. Anyway, one day we were tumbling around together in bed, and Mom said, “You naughty little kitties, are you playing tag?”

One of us said, “What’s tag?” and one of us said, “What’s clitties?” I guess we misheard that word. Mom said, “Not clitties, kitties, and tag is when you try to touch each other before the other touches you first. Clittie tag. I mean Kittie tag. Now you’ve got me doing it.”

So after that we called it Clittie Tag even though we didn’t know about the clit and we weren’t really playing tag, we were just wrestling. But as we got older we learned about pussy meaning a girl’s sex part, and one of us said that because we were little our pussies should be called kitties, and one of us remembered Clittie Tag. We still didn’t know what a clit was, but the game evolved so that we were playing tag, and the object was to touch the other’s pussy before she could touch your pussy. It was so fun! But it wasn’t sexual back then, it was just fun.

Then one day, I think we’d just started high school so we must have been 15, we were sitting on the bus behind these guys who were talking about whether they should go out for wrestling. We looked at each other and one of us said “Remember when we used to wrestle?” (We hadn’t in a long time.) And one of us said, “Clittie Tag,” and we looked at each other, each of us having an inkling about something we’d soon discover.

That very night we just started wrestling, and one of us touched the other’s clit and then we were both touching each other’s clit, and it was so fun! It was more than fun.

tag-1.jpg

So we started playing clittie tag almost every night, and one night Mom came in while we were playing and we didn’t notice her at first. It was just like the first time. “What are you naughty kitties up to?” she said, and we said, “We’re just playing clittie tag,” and she said, “Oh, kittie tag?” and we said, “No, clittie tag,” and she said, “Oh. Oh, okay.”

Later one of us said, “Do you think she was mad?” and the other said, “I don’t think so, but maybe we should find out,” so we went to Mom and Dad’s bedroom, and there they were, playing clittie tag.

tag-2.jpg

We watched for a while and then went back to our own room, and one of us said, “Would you rather play clittie tag with Mom or with Dad,” and the other said, “Both!” and we agreed about that completely. Now we just have to figure out the best way to make it happen.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.