The Ring - Discovered - Cover

The Ring - Discovered

by INtrinSicliValud

Copyright© 2023 by INtrinSicliValud

Erotica Sex Story: A short side story in The Ring Saga. The second of Sierra’s tales it is a sequel to “The Ring – Before.” After her best friend’s confession, Sierra discovers the ring. In a fit of rage and jealousy, she uses it to—dominate. She continues to use it to better control her young life and those around her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Incest   BDSM   .

Cover

After boarding the plane, I pointed mom and daddy to a pair of tan leather swivel chairs near the front of the 767, while sauntering over the pink pile carpeting towards the rear of the plane. Looking dapper, daddy was in a new blue suit—very shiny—while mom wore a sleek chartreuse pant suit with a bright yellow blouse. She was always so colorful. The blouse was scooped low—very low—displaying most of her jiggling braless tits. Attention whore. Her glittering blue eyes were hungry as she tracked my every motion.

Both followed me as I marched onwards, hoping I’d change my mind and call them into the small cabin with me. But my butthole twitched, sending air hissing from my teeth. God, daddy had fucked me hard that morning. As always, he’d loved it as much as I did, but he required rest. And mom...? Mom needed to learn her place.

At her gasp, I flicked my gaze over my shoulder to catch her wide-eyed gape.

That’s right.

After a swift gulp at my pointed thought, mom lowered her head to hide her reddening face beneath wavy blonde tresses. She’d left them brushed out, pinned only at one side with the diamond cougar I’d bought for her. While I’d been kind enough to let mom play with me the evening before, she was getting uppity. And I didn’t like uppity ... I chuckled. Unless it was me.

Once I’d glided through a lightweight beige plastic door, I trod along the narrow passage between identical small but functional offices, mine on the right, daddy’s on the left. Or “starboard” and “port” since we’re on a plane. At the sight of a slim, dark-skinned woman in a curve-hugging blue and white uniform dress, blood surged deep inside me. She stood before a shiny wooden bulkhead pierced in the center by a single, golden-trimmed door.

Without looking up, she rolled her glossy red full lips and stepped aside. Inside the large golden ring at the top of the zipper splitting the front of her dress, her crimson-nailed finger was poised. It didn’t shake.

“Is she ready?” I asked.

“Yes, miss.” Her soft voice rose from beneath thick, shiny black kinked hair.

“Would you like to play as well?”

“Yes, miss.”

Air hissed from her when I placed my digit atop hers and drew the long zipper downward, unpeeling her like a buxom, coal-skinned fruit. With the halves of her uniform hanging from her shoulders, the shapely woman stood in white lace panties, taut across her shiny hips. The matching bra strained under her firm globes. Already seeking me, darkened shadows pressed at the thin lace. When I cradled her chest, a whimper slipped from her glossy lips as her thick areolas and dark protruding nipples pressed into my palms

“Did you miss me?”

“Yes, miss.” Her response erupted as an airy whisper while she again pushed her lace-covered globes into me.

Anticipating my command, she swallowed while her shaking hands swept away the open dress. Beneath the delicate flowery lace petals of her snow-white underwear, her gleaming black skin was a stark contrast.

“Strip and follow me.”

Without waiting for her to obey, I pushed open the glossy wood-grained door. As my heart raced, a smile slid across my face. A long, low whistling sigh escaped me as I scanned the room. When I glanced at my reflection in the mirrored cabin wall, my eyes twinkled. “Fun was where you found it,” my grandpa had said once. He was so right.

Stretched out atop white sheets on the bed in the center of the wooden-walled cabin, a petite female figure squirmed. Enclosed in shiny black leather, and with thicker pink leather shackles at her wrists and ankles, pink cords strapped her securely to the bedframe. Despite the muffled electronica music thumping from her headphones, the blindfolded and gagged form had detected the door opening. When it thumped closed behind me, I glanced at the now naked African goddess slipping to her knees, her head bowed.

This was always far more fun when I had company.

Please.

At the writhing figure’s pleading thought, I grinned. The new leather was so much more becoming, almost regal, wrapped tight to her wriggling form. It squeaked less than the latex, yet also highlighted every delicious curve. And those pounding beats. How she hated electronica. With a chuckle, I slid from my short pink dress. After dropping my panties, soaked with daddy’s still dribbling cum, and tossing my little pink bra to a chair, I walked towards the kneeling woman. As soon as I glided my fingers through her curls, she moved forward and her soft tongue swept upward along my slit.

“Oh, that’s so nice.” Lightning slithered along my spine. “Slow. I want it slow.”

After a quick nod, she left my tormented gap and tilted her head to place soft kisses up and down each of my pulsing folds. Nails clutching, but not too tight, her palms settled to grip my butt.

Can you feel this?

Yes! Oh, please! Please Sierra.

As I ran my hands through my toy’s dark tresses, playing with the thin coiled springs of her silken hair, I surveyed the wriggling frame on the bed.

She’d been my best friend once.


“God, Sierra. It was just one kiss. Sheesh.”

With my fists balled, I stared across the antique shop at Lisa, leaning to examine some old junk. This had been her idea. A girl’s adventure into the original downtown to find something different for Mother’s Day instead of ordering from Amazon.

And it had been kinda fun. We’d wandered around the musty, cramped shop, scouring so much old crap—right on the verge of being useful or decent-looking. Until she’d mentioned Roger. My Roger. One kiss, my ass. He hadn’t even kissed me yet. I mean, well, once on the cheek, but that was it. And then she’d made the mistake of continuing to talk.

“Look, Sierra. He didn’t mean anything by it.” My heart thumped as I followed her down a narrow, winding, dark corridor between stacks of ancient—things piled atop chipped, worn, and mismatched furniture. “He just wanted to ... And I let him.”

“Did he use his tongue?” I asked, even though I didn’t want to know the answer.

Lisa was quiet for a while, picking up and inspecting a bronze clock that probably hadn’t moved in a century, judging by the thick layer of gray dust coating its metal and glass frame.

“A little bit.”

A little bit! What? My knuckles were so tight my hands shook as every muscle within me clenched ever tighter. Red-tinged, a thickening darkness crept into the edges of my sight. The room—the universe—blurred.

“Did—did you ... What did you do?” I didn’t need to know. Please don’t answer. Please don’t answer.

“I kissed him back, Sierra.” She replaced the clock and flashed me a grin before wandering further in her curve-hugging, low-rise black jeans and off-white, sleeveless t-shirt. “But, uh, it didn’t mean anything. I mean, he’s, um, your boyfriend. Kinda.”

Kinda!

“Kinda?” I murmured as I spotted a narrow, well-lit—relatively speaking, well lit—dust covered glass case that Lisa had skipped while gaping at a dark metal statue of a horse. She loved horses.

“Well, you know. Roger’s ... He’s got needs. And he was just feeling—lonely...” As her voice submerged into the roar of blood pulsing in my ears, I gazed at the unsorted collection of grimy and tarnished jewelry under the glass enclosure’s flickering yellow light.

Mismatched, none of the ancient-looking necklaces, earrings, and bracelets scattered on a crumpled and worn piece of red velvet looked particularly valuable. Yet, all still possessed some shine beneath the dirt. A few even managed to twinkle.

“Did you hear me, Sierra? He’s got needs.”

“Uh, huh.” At the glint of dull gold wedged along the side of the small table on which the glass case rested, I shifted to get a better view. “So you kissed him?” It was a ring. Massive. A man’s ring. A ring for a large man. Breath hitching, I dug at it with my pink fingernails. “Right? He kissed you and you kissed him back?”

The circle of gold was rough when it fell into my palm with a thud and—gazed up at me. Although cool to the touch, it sent warmth—flames of orange—zipping upwards. Unlit by the wispy flames, the junk-choked corridor suddenly swirled. As my stomach fluttered, I glanced at Lisa, bent over another bronze statue; this time of misshapen, hand-beaten sunflowers in a cracked circular pot. It had a clown’s face on it. Creepy shit.

“Yes. That’s pretty much it. One kiss. That’s it,” she replied, as calm as if she were describing the weather.

When I slid my finger into the ring, it snugged tight and...

The universe warped and flipped. As it wavered and expanded, contracting in undulating waves of colors, sounds, and smells, I shot my hands out to grasp at the corner of a table and the sticky side of a tall shelving unit. All the colors in the world—rebalanced. Sharpened. So many shades of gray and brown dust and books and things and wood twirled around me in that dim place. That was no longer dim.

As she wandered in and out of focus, I stared at my best friend. Lisa’s pussy was so wet I could hear her folds squelching as she thought about Roger.

All the way in the front of the store, the old woman at the register coughed. Though it was a low cough into a pink-stained, white lace handkerchief, it resounded as if I was standing next to her. Every single car driving along main street roared into my ears. Voices. Everyone’s voices. The air moving across the room from the rattling vents. A bird. No, several birds. No, all the birds in town. Clouds whispering overhead.

And the smells. The smell of—everything overwhelmed my nose as I staggered from side to side, my nails scraping while clawing at the decrepit furniture. Mold. Dust. Cleanser from the bathroom. Soap. Old soap. Dollar-store shampoo. The old woman’s cheap perfume. Lisa’s expensive perfume. Her syrupy arousal. Her pricey planet-saving shampoo and imported blah, blah, fruit body wash.

“And you’ve not seen him since? Not since that one kiss? What, three weeks ago?”

While turning to me, Lisa was silent. As soon as her grin disappeared and her lips parted to reply, the ring seared my finger and my hand shot from the table to grip her throat.

The boat house. His hard—thing. Both her hands moving up and down. His moans. Faster strokes. Wet, muffled groaning as their tongues played and Roger’s long, powerful fingers squeezed and tugged beneath her black lace bra.

After school. Behind the auditorium. On her knees in the grass, letting Roger thrust ever so slowly between her lips. “No rush, baby. Just take as much as you can.” How his eyes blazed as his fingertips raked through her hair. Her nails clawing deeper into his ass with each languid stroke.

“Enough.” As blue-tipped white flames encircled her coughing, choking body, I snarled into Lisa’s wide-eyed face. Pure rage. Every synapse in my brain cried out. Revenge. Though tears poured down her cheeks as she sobbed in my grip, I held her tight, staring into her brilliant azure eyes.

Such a pretty shade of blue. So alluring. So enticing. Enticing enough to steal Roger. My Roger!

After a quick glance at the ring, I realized it was sending a strident tune winding through me. It offered so much. If I’d be willing to take its gifts. And if I was prepared to give it freedom. It would make me into—anything. Anything I desired.

“I. Want. My. Revenge,” hissed from my clenched teeth as I pressed Lisa’s twitching neck tighter. The whole time, entranced—or already enthralled—she only stared while her dangling arms shook at her sides; her thumping pulse raced beneath my grip.

The ring chortled, flared its flames into blue-tipped spear points and pierced her. Deep. As her lips formed a silent scream, Lisa’s eyes—melted. Her soul—melted. And everything she’d been—mattered for nothing. Anymore.

“You’re my toy now, bitch,” I said before spitting in her face. She didn’t blink. As my bubbly spittle wormed down her cheek, she didn’t respond at all other than to nod when I added. “Mine.”

The ring’s song sluiced outwards, engulfing us as its white flames scorched the ceiling of the dark, dusty antique store.

My best friend became my first.


When my toy’s tongue swept along my drooling crack once more, I bucked into her and clenched the dusky woman tighter just as the jet’s engines roared. With her face planted against my pussy, she let me drag her by the skull towards the bed until I flopped back to stare at the mirrored ceiling. As she clambered upwards after me, I shifted until I lay next to the squirming, moaning, leather-encased girl.

 
There is more of this story...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.