Enviros Encounter Resistance, Greenies Turn Black - Cover

Enviros Encounter Resistance, Greenies Turn Black

by Brianna-Leah

Copyright© 2023 by Brianna-Leah

Action/Adventure Sex Story: A group of angry workers take revenge on a bunch of destructive anarchic enviro/antifas including the women. The enviros never ever bother the pipeline construction again.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Pregnancy   Size   Politics   Revenge   Violence   .

The Enviros claimed all they wanted was a clean world free of pollution where wildlife could prosper and human society could peacefully co-exist. They claimed to be peaceful and respectful of other view points and people. But were they really?

GreenPiss was a group (aptly named as it turns out) that always talked a good line about saving the planet but didn’t observe the laws of wherever they wanted to make their point. North America, Europe, Australia, Russia, it was always the same ridiculousness. In fact, as time went by they increasingly broke the law and found themselves allied with groups like Antifa (a misnomer if ever there was one) and even some lawless aboriginal groups.

The Antifa folks were named for “Anti-Fascism” but they were anything but that. It turns out they were fascists themselves. Intolerant and criminal they were often bordering on anarchic. Purveyors of anarchy. Great. Wonderful. We all know anarchy doesn’t work any better than communism does. The Commies are just fascists in a hurry. See Uncle Joe Stalin for example. Do you know how many of his countrymen he had murdered? Then there was the Holodomor in Ukraine. Six million dead there in the 1930s and now the Ruskies are doing it again.

Communism eventually collapses under its own ponderous weight as it did in the old CCCP and will eventually in China. Oh did I mention that that beloved saviour of the downtrodden people of Cuba who launched a revolution in the name of the people of Cuba became its dictator who refused to relinquish power after he and his gang murdered the previous lot. Yes, cigar chomping Fidel Castro. Revolutionary and saviour of the people becomes Cuba’s lifelong dictator. Beloved dear leader. Sure. Why didn’t he just say ok now things revert to the people and we will have elections to freely elect a democratic government. Just like General Pinochet did in Chile. Well, no Fidel couldn’t do that, could he? He needed his Cuban cigars paid for by somebody, anybody else for the rest of his life. Commies are always the same, they want somebody else to foot the bill. Same old story. The problem with socialism is that eventually you run out of other peoples’ money. (Thank you, Lady Thatcher.)

The Antifa folks were hangers on to every crummy cause around. They would appear at construction sites where pipelines were being installed to carry natural gas or crude oil. At first you just had GreenPiss, Antifa and some aboriginal groups waving signs and shouting slogans. They didn’t want anymore oil and gas development in the world. Why? Well, don’tcha know it’s the carbon footprint. Or so they say. So how did they get to the sites where they wanted to demonstrate?

Did they walk, hike, canoe, take Red River carts, go on horseback or buckboards? Er, not exactly. They drove in cars and trucks or flew in aircraft. Just like the hypocrites taking jet aircraft to Davos for the World Economic Forum. Hypocrites. Like the Canadian prime minister who took 350 people requiring two jet aircraft. Hypocrites. Did they live in tents in the wintertime eschewing gas heated houses or apartments? Are you kidding me? Nope. Hmmmm. They make use of all the amenities they demonstrate against. If that’s not hypocracy I don’t know what is.

Antifa guys and girls loved the excitement. They didn’t really care about the land, the forest, the flora and fauna. They didn’t care about displaced workers or any employment for that matter. They had little experience with working. Why would they need to work anyway. They either collected welfare or got paid by the environmental groups like GreenPiss funded by wealthy people trying to assuage their guilt for being wealthy. The Antifa people loved what they did. It was a way of life for them. They were good at creating mayhem. And some countries we won’t name just let them get away with it.

The last time they were protesting at a natural gas pipeline construction site it turned into a full-scale riot. Many windows were smashed and company vehicles were set alight and destroyed. They tried to, and did, destroy excavating machinery. Rarely did they get arrested as the “Defund the Police” movement had made police work relatively unpopular and there were not enough of them. Police forces were always playing catch-up and they could never meet their hiring quotas. It was pretty sad really. Ever since the Rodney King incident in Los Angeles it had progressively gotten worse but nothing like now since the George Floyd incident.

GreenPiss and Antifa rioted for any reason whatsoever, like saving the planet (what the hell does that mean - it’s not going anywhere?) and “Climate Change” (well, doesn’t the climate change all the time?) and Black Lives Matter (no, don’t go there), and impeach Donald John Trump (oh, puleese). They rioted because they like to and they get paid for it. And they loved smashing stuff and stealing other peoples stuff especially company merchandise. Simple as that.

So what did the police do about all this? Well in some areas they simply made noises that sounded suspiciously like “we are investigating” or “move along, nothing to see here folks”. Sorta like the Rotherham grooming gang “situation” in the UK. Sure, sure. Six months later were any charges laid? Usually nope. Insurance companies just made the best of it and paid out damage claims then increased everybody’s premiums. That way, you see, nobody is really to blame. And everybody pays more and more and more.

And it went on like that for a few years. But people started to take notice. Then GreenPiss and Antifa allied with some aboriginal extremists and began to more intensively block energy developments like pipelines and other infrastructure the oil and gas industry was constructing. This was beginning to look like a war. They even blockaded freight trains for weeks at a time. Oh Boy what fun this was. Sure for GreenPiss and Antifa. They were saving the world from the humans. Unfortunately for them the humans were getting very angry.

The police did try to investigate the pipeline construction interference. They investigated and they investigated but they didn’t find out very much. And nobody ever got charged. The pipeline construction company suffered 10 million dollars in damages including lost time. Not a good situation.

Construction crews are a hard working lot. Generally honest and forthright. But what to do when things get way out of control and the police do nothing. NOTHING! If your livelihood is seriously threatened there is only one thing left to do.

The crew had other contacts in the area that were not friendly to the enviros. In fact, just the opposite. They began surveillance in the surrounding area and discovered that the enviros were moving into the area again probably for another attack. What would they do this time? They weren’t hard to spot. They weren’t courer du bois travelling silently through the forest. No no. They drove shitty little cars and in some cases full size vans. They had to travel the roads like everyone else. And in an area of burly construction workers, weather beaten farmers and ranchers those punks were easy to spot with their skinny little builds and their punk haircuts and tatoos. The GreenPiss folks and the Antifa folks set up a little campsite only 10 miles from the construction site. There were 12 of them surprisingly half were women. Women! They were alienated just like the punks were. And they could wave flags and smash stuff just like the guys could. And they could lip off other people and police officers just as well as the punks could. Mind they didn’t look too feminine in doing those things.

An informal group of off site good old boys got together with some of the off duty workers. They kept watch on the enviro’s camp and eventually two from the enviro group headed off in the van to get supplies. There was another small group of workers five miles down the road in radio contact with the workers watching the enviro camp. They were waiting for the van.

One of the workers hidden in the woods trained his scope’s reticle on the driver’s head. It was a medium range shot with a drop of 2.9 inches at only 300 yards. His 270 Winchester discharged with a loud bang. At the enviro camp they heard it. At 3150 feet per second with a 130 grain bullet it didn’t take long to reach the van smashing through the windshield and plowing into the drivers forehead then out the back of his skull. He was killed instantly. The van careened off the road and into the ditch.

The van had not been going fast so it was an easy shot and the passenger was not injured. Unlucky was now his middle name. They pulled him out of the van and looked at the punk. No good for anything else on the planet was written all over him. One of the guys held him in a headlock position as the others demanded answers from him. The punk actually spit at them saying “Fuck you, Fuck Trump, Fuck Harper”.

The workers all laughed a big belly laugh then the one asking the most questions wound up and drove his fist into this dummy’s jaw bone with predictable results. After that the punk didn’t say too much more. But he had told them what the enviro’s plan was. So now they knew. It was confirmed they were going to attack the site and destroy all the equipment if they could. Burn it all to the ground. Millions of dollars worth of equipment. Then the workers took turns with the punk. The dummy took a steel toed size 13 boot right in the scrotum. Hard. Then again and again.

Yes unlucky was his middle name. They taped his mouth shut, hands behind his back and legs together. They used strong duct tape and lots of it. They threw him into the box of their own truck. He was still writhing away from the kicks to the gonads but couldn’t make any noise. Just as well. He would not live much longer anyway. What a terrible loss. I suppose to his Mummie. Maybe not even that.

Back at the enviro camp they were on the radio to the guys in the van but of course they weren’t answering. One was dead the other as good as. They kept calling but there was no answer. Then they saw it. A big cloud of black smoke was rapidly rising into the air. Two of them took the little Toyota down the road until they saw the van with gasoline fed flames roiling out the broken windows and already melting the sheet metal sides of it. Both front tires exploded at the same time with a tremendous bang. The propane tank they used for heat in the back vented its contents with a deafening roar like a jet engine. It was quite the spectacle. Hmmmm. Yes, “Fuck Trump, Fuck Harper” indeed. Our intrepid enviro van driver was now a crispy critter of the first order. War is Hell, eh?

The enviros from the camp couldn’t get within 80 feet of the now totally destroyed van. They expect it was an accident until the smaller one of the two was hit by a tremendous force in his right shoulder. It spun him around hard and knocked the wind out of him. His mate rushed to help him but there was no helping this POS. The bullet had mushroomed perfectly and taken out a big chunk of his shoulder. He bled out in about 4 minutes. Enviros 0, Workers 2. The mate to the fallen comrade looked around nervously then saw the workers come out of the forest. They were armed, of course. He foolishly took off running – down the roadway back to camp. What??? Easier to run on the road than in the forest but there is no cover. Well, of course. But nobody ever said enviros were smart, did they?

Our marksman dropped to one knee (yes, he took a knee for the enviros, lol) brought his scope reticle to the back of enviro’s cranium as it bounced down the gravel road and squeezed one off. Another 130 grain projectile flew like a demon and in less than a second had already gone thru Mr. Enviro’s head. They pulled the corpses off the road and into the ditch. The wolves would soon have a nice meal in this lonely territory. Enviros 0 – Workers 3.

Back at the enviro camp they had heard the shots again. They nervously waited for the Toyota to come back. It never did. Some of the camp said “we better call the police”. Others said, “Sure and tell them why we are here”. They were uncertain what to do so they did nothing that night. Of the original 12 enviro/antifas there were now only 9 left. And suffice it to say those left were not exactly the most stalwart among them.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.