Exposing My Mom Goes Horribly Wrong - Cover

Exposing My Mom Goes Horribly Wrong

Copyright© 2023 by deremim800

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A long term fetish of exposing my mom to strangers comes true but things go horribly wrong ending in mom being forced into a gangbang by strangers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

Dizzily, I opened my eyes, I could hazily make out that I was in the front seat of a pick up, I blinked a couple if times and noticed the driver with a gun casually lying in his lap. It had become dusky outside, I cleared my neck and turned around to shocking sight.

Mom was gagged and tied up in the back of the truck. All naked and all exposed. And the worse part, she was awake now. As her scared eyes met mine, it all crashed down on me. How horribly I had fucked up.

I turned around and there were more guys driving in my car, tailing us down a small road. Before everything could register, we pulled up to a farmhouse. As far away as I looked, there was nothing around.

Grabbing me by the collar, gun in hand the driver led me inside while the others carried mom inside. One of them grabbed mom’s clothes and tossed them to me.

To my surprise he led us to a room and asked me to get mom dressed up. I could not look mom in the eye and as I pushed each piece if clothing on her, it flashed before my eyes, how it had come off in the first place. As my hands brushed against her skin I could feel the cum on her body, mine or the two boys I had let cum on her. I had no way of knowing. Lastly the guy tossed me her hair tie. I fumbled around with her hair as I tied it up. The last time I had my hands in her hair was when I was fucking her mouth.

Once she was all dressed up, he dragged mom to the other room and tied her hands to a rope hanging from the ceiling. Dead centre of the room, mom was tied up, surrounded by a bunch of guys.

One of them forced me near her feet and ungagged her. The moment the gag was out, mom started to beg for them to let us go. The words were barely out of her mouth when she was silenced by a slap and a should of ‘shut up’.

Grabbing her jaw, one of them hissed, “we do the talking around here”.

“Now lady, do you have any idea how you ended up here?”

Mom sobbed and shook her head.

“Well why don’t you ask your son?”

Mom looked down at me but all I could do was stare at the ground as the guys jeered and laughed.

“Well, why don’t you find out?”, gun to my throat he forced me to get up.

“We know all of your antics, boy. Now why don’t you demonstrate that to us eh?”, he leered, pushing me towards mom.

As I pleaded no, he whacked me across the face making me crash down. Mom screamed for them to stop and a sob in her voice said, “it’s okay baby. Do ad they say. Everything will be fine”.

Those words filled me with shame and disgust. “Yeah boy, listen to your mommy”. They forced me up and I noticed on of them scratching mom’s neck with a knife. I hated every bit of it but I knew what I had to do.

“Alright, alright stop. I’ll do it”, I muttered.

“Good boy”, laughing the guys moved away.

Mom was sobbing as I stepped upto her. Looking down I started unbuttoning her jacket. As each button came undone, the guys cheered and mom’s sobbing increased.

Her jacket was completely unbuttoned, a guy came up and cut it all out.

He made a slit in her tank top and stepped away as other started to shout, “rip it, rip it”. I grabbed her top near her tits and yanked it down, ripping it in half. Again they guy came and ran the back of his knife up her bare midriff and into her cleavage. With a snap he cut her bra and grabbing it with her tank top ripped it from her body.

Mom was now completely topless tied in the middle of a bunch of guys who had now started jerking off as I was forced to expose her.

Next I was forced to pull down her shorts and panties which hung around her ankles. The guy stepped in and cut the rope hanging from the ceiling. Reaching up he let mom’s hair down and grabbing her hair, yanked her to her knees. He dragged her towards me and made me grab her hair.

I feared what they were going to make me do and that’s exactly what it turned out to be. After a lot of pleading, a few whacks and threats, I surrendered.

Grabbing mom’s hair, I pulled her towards one of the guys, hands still tied behind her back, mom was forced to waddle on her knees. Reaching the guy, I forced her face on his dick. After a bit if reluctance from mom, he guided his dick in her mouth and was thrusting it up and down making mom suck his dick.

A few hours ago I had done the same on my dick and now I was forced to make suck a random guy.

One buy one, I dragged mom in a circle, forcing her mouth over one dick after another until her mouth was fucked by half a dozen dicks.

My pace with mom was not sufficient for them and they tied me to the side. Getting up they circled mom who knew what she had to do. Her chest heaving, hair flying wildly around and skin glistening with sweat and cum, she bobbed from dick to dick. The guys seemed to have an endless libido as not a single one had cum yet. Mom was doing her best to release them as soon as possible, her hair was whipping all around with lose strands going in her mouth, precum was streaked on her face, dripping down her mouth. Try as I could, I could not help but get turned on.

Soon she was forced to stand up as hands roamed over her body, grabbing her tits, slapping her ass. One of them pulled her down backwards and stuck his tongue in her mouth. She was now half arched back, tits being pawed like crazy, mouth locked in a furious kiss and ass being grabbed and slapped.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.