Exposing My Mom Goes Horribly Wrong - Cover

Exposing My Mom Goes Horribly Wrong

Copyright© 2023 by deremim800

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A long term fetish of exposing my mom to strangers comes true but things go horribly wrong ending in mom being forced into a gangbang by strangers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

Most sons with a hot mom have trouble growing up as they start to realize that the woman they think of only as their mother is the object of lustrous for the men around them.

In many ways, I had it worse since my own mom was a teacher in my school. And not just any teacher, by far the sexiest one in the school and definitely the one subject to the most disgusting comments by the sexually buoyant teenagers of the school. I had caught dozens of them sneaking pictures of her and was sure half the guys in school had jerked off to her.

Perhaps the only good thing though was that my mod had taken extra care to ensure that none of the students knew that I was her son. But that also meant that all of the dirty talk about her happened right around me and often, I was forced to join in.

Though that used to apall me at first, over time I developed a sort of weird fetish for my mom being listed after and getting exposed. And she certainly did a lot of that on her own. She was the teacher who always wore borderline inappropriate clothes, bend down slightly and her cleavage was a sight for all, reach up a bit and her navel was exposed. Turned around, top slightly risen up exposing her lower back, ass jiggling as she wrote on the board, hair up in one of those sexy teacher buns and who could resist lusting after her!?

But anyway, that’s just some background, coming to the main stuff, mom and I needed to travel to visit some family and they lived in a pretty rural place thus forcing us yo travel by road. Now, my mom hated it because she used to get terribly carsick. But, I was kinda excited. She used to get over that by taking sleeping pills and sleeping it off. And I was looking forward to a roadrip with a nearly passed out mom. Let’s just say that I had plans.

The day we were leaving, I realized that mom was going to make it a lot easier. She had on shorts, a tight tank top and a button up jacket. Her hair was up in a usual messy bun. I knew it was going to be fun.

Soon enough, she had dozed off, lying in the front seat. I had let down the roof and her whole body was exposed, the long legs, exposed midriff everything. And I took deliberate care to slow down while passing truckers. Not a single one failed to take a long hard look.

After a while she seemed to stir and I decided to fill up on gas and grab a bite. By this time we were on pretty much deserted roads with only locals and truckers along. I pulled into a gas station and woke mom up.

I got down to fill the tank and suddenly heard a couple of wolf whistles, turning around I realized that mom had got out and a couple of guys loitering around had took notice. Mom brushed it off but I could feel my cock starting to rise up. Mom’s hair had become messy. Reaching up she let her hair down and shook it in a tantalizing manner. Back arched, hands in her hair, tits accentuated she was oozing raw sexiness. She redid her hair to the rapt attention of the guys. I could hear stuff like ‘Dayumn’ and ‘Now that’s a MILF’. And that completely turned me on.

We went inside, and I got the food while mom went to the loo. More turned on that ever, I decided to up the game. I slipped a couple of her sleeping pills in her drink.

When we left, mom was already drowsy and the guys were still eyeballing her and passing comments. We left with a full on hard on in my pants.

We had hardly gone a few miles when mom had utterly passed out. I tried shaking her and she didn’t even stir a bit. Now was th time. I set into motion. First I unbuttoned her jacket and pulled it off, she was down to shorts and a tank top that had ridden halfway up. And soon enough, I saw truck up ahead.

I drove to it’s side and stayed in the next lane. Soon enough he was taking glances down at her. As we drove, I reached with my hand and grabbed her tit. Without even glancing up, I started groping her tits as the trucker looked on. This lasted for several kilometers as I groped my mom in front of a random stranger. As we neared a turn, I grabbed her top and pulled it down letting one tit fall out. The trucker actually swerved in shock and followed it up with a honk. Giving her now exposed tit a last sqeeeze, I zoomed away.

My heart was racing, my dick was pounding against my pants and I had funny feeling in my stomach at what I had just done. Not only had I groped my own mother, I had also let a complete stranger watch and had bared her body for him! This had got me way way excited and I was jonesing for more.

I kept her tit exposed and drove by trucker after trucker giving them a show. I knew she was out for a lot of time and was milking every moment of that. After a while though the sort of convoy of trucks had passed and there was no one around. I was disappointed but not for long.

Up ahead they seemed to be working on a stretch of road and there were groups of workers around along the way.

I pulled up near one such group. At first they just passed a glance and continued their work until one of them noticed the state mom was in and suddenly jerked to look. Noticing him looking, I let mom’s other tit out. By some unspoken guy communication, the lot of them approached the MILF in the car with both her tits bared. They looked at me questioningly and I nodded immediately hands reached out to feel her up.

Their dirty hands rubbed all over her body, squeezing her tits, along her sexy legs, up to her face rubbing over her lips. Finding a way in, I unhooked her bra and pulled it out. This freed up her tits even more and they were completely mauled by the men. As the started getting more and more handsy, I shooed them away and drove off.

I stopped by another group of workers and as they started to come over, I removed her top. Mom was now completely topless wearing only a pair of shorts. This time I let the guys do whatever they wanted. Getting bolder and bolder, one of them put his hand down her pants and started fingering her. After a while he brought out a wet hand displaying it around to raucous laughter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.