Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Charles's mother is reborn possessed by a demon, and she has a plan to destroy Zach.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Detective Annette Carson

I gasped awake.

I set up to see the boy that I had ... I tried to ... And he had ... He had overpowered me. Fucked me. He was naked as he stood over me, his cock hard and thrusting out from before him. A confused welter of emotions bubbled up before me.

I had tried to ... Why would I have done that? It was all a confused blur as my eyes focused on his cock. It throbbed before him. This wonderful slab of dick pulse with his heartbeat. A wave of heat rushed through me. I whimpered as ... as...

I sat up and moaned, “Good morning, Master.”

I don’t know why those words poured out of my mouth, but they felt so right. So perfect. I opened my mouth wide and suckled on his dick. I loved his dick with my mouth, but he stepped back, pulling his cock out of my mouth.

“Master,” I whimpered, I wanted to suckle on that big dick.

“You have to check in,” he said. “With your dispatch. You need to get the ball rolling. Charles Swartzenburg did something bad.”

“Jenny Lamb,” I gasped, memories slamming into me. “She vanished. I want to talk to him, and...” I shuddered as I had just become overwhelmed with a lust so profound I would do anything for him. I felt so disgusting. “I’m so sorry, Master, for trying to ... to ... kill you.”

“It’s fine,” he said.

I sighed in relief, so thankful that he wasn’t mad at me. I would do anything for my Master. For Zach Black. He was so much better than Charles. He didn’t tell me to kill anyone. He had fought me. Stopped me from killing myself.

“That snake!” I snarled. “He did have something to do with Jenny Lamb’s disappearance.”

“He killed her,” said a young woman. Petite and naked. She had a similar look to Zach. Like she could be his sister. We were in a living room. An expensive one. Fine furniture. There were others here. Two maids knelt along the wall. A teenager dressed like a dominatrix stood over a kneeling and busty blonde of the same age. “Sacrificed her. That was how he summoned Molech to revive his mother with a demon.”

“What?” I asked. “Who are you?”

“I’m your master’s sexy twin sister, Moira!” She winked at me. Then her expression fell. “Jenny Lamb is gone. He murdered her and...” She looked ... guilty.

“It’s done,” said Zach. “We have to deal with the problems at hand, not drown in recriminations, Moira.”

She nodded.

“Here’s your radio,” said the dominatrix. She tossed it to me. I grabbed it and turned it on.

“Dispatch, this is unit 785,” I said.

“You’ve been out of contact for a while,” said dispatch. “The watch commander has been trying to reach you.”

“Sorry. I’ve been running down leads in this Jenny Lamb case. I think she met foul play. I have a suspect. A young man named Charles Swartzenburg. His mother might be an accomplice. I’m digging up some leads.”

“Roger,” she said. “Do you require any backup?”

“No, no,” I said. “I’ll be in soon to file a preliminary report and work on getting a search warrant for Charles’s home.”

Master nodded.

“Carson out,” I said and set the radio down. I stared at his cock and whimpered. I needed to suckle on him so badly. He saved me. I remembered him overpowering me and fucking me so hard. He had an amazing cock.

“Okay,” he said. “You earned your reward.”

I smiled from ear to ear. “Thank you, Master!”

I swallowed his cock again. I shuddered, so glad that I could suckle on him this time. I nursed with all my might on him. He felt so right in my mouth. I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down his cock. He groaned as I did that.

I loved how he groaned. He made such delicious sounds. It was so hot having him groan with passion as I blew him. I suckled on him with all my might. I bobbed my head, my tongue sweeping out to dance around his cock.

He smiled down at me as I did that. It was so wonderful to suckle on him like this. I stared up at him with such hunger in my eyes. He stroked his hand through my hair as I blew him. I suckled hard on him.

“Shit,” he growled.

“Please, please, keep sucking my husband’s cock,” purred the kneeling blonde. “I’m Susannah. And this is Mistress Sable. You’ll be working with her quite a lot.”

“Yes, you will, slave,” purred the dominatrix. Mistress Sable. Her green eyes held a cold command in them. I shuddered and knew I had to obey her. She was Master’s second-in-command. I could feel that now.

His executive officer and dominatrix.

“Fuck, Detective,” growled Zach, his strong face twisting with pleasure. “That’s it. Keep suckling on me like that. Just don’t stop. That’s perfect. You’re going to have my cum spurting into your mouth. Yes, yes, just going to have it flooding you.”

I moaned in excitement. I wanted that so much. I craved having all his jizz spurting into my mouth. I suckled on him with all my might, my cheeks hollowing as I loved him with everything that I had. He growled in delight.

“Ooh, make my big brother cum,” Moira purred. Her bob of purple hair swayed around her face as she squirmed there. “Yes, yes, suck that big dick.”

“I love sucking his cock,” Susannah said. “My brother-husband has the best.”

He did. Just the absolute best. I was so lucky to be on my knees and sucking his cock. I nursed on him, craving to have every last drop of his jizz spurting into my mouth. I loved him with all my might. This was such a fabulous moment.

My tongue danced around him. I swirled about his wondrous dick, wanting to bring him closer and closer to bursting. He groaned as I did that. His face twisted in delight as I suckled on him. I nursed with all my might on his big dick.

The salty flavor of his precum spilled over my taste buds. I was so lucky to taste that delight. He groaned as I worshiped him. I loved him with all my might. This was such a beautiful thing to do to him. Drool ran down my chin.

“Make him cum!” Moira chanted.

“Make him cum!” Susannah joined in.

“Make him cum!” The younger of the maids added her voice.

Mistress Sable watched on with those intense eyes. I would be in so much trouble if I didn’t make him cum. I would. I suckled so hard, his cock throbbing in my mouth. His salty precum grew stronger and stronger. He had to be close.

His hands seized a fistful of my hair. I shuddered as he gripped me tight. My cheeks hollowed as I loved his cock. I was so ready for all his cum to erupt from his dick and flood my mouth. I was so eager for it. I suckled so hard.

“Shit!” he growled and erupted.

His cum pumped into my mouth. He flooded me with all his jizz. I loved it.

“Detective!”

Spurt after spurt of his cum pumped into my mouth. He fired so much. I gulped it down. I swallowed drop after drop of his cum. It was all so delicious. Just so good to drink. I swallowed it all down. I gulped down blast after blast of his jizz.

I shuddered in pure delight. My pussy clenched as I swallowed blast after blast of his cum. This was wonderful. His spunk poured down my throat. Master groaned again and again, releasing his passion in grunts that echoed through the air.

I felt so special as I drank down his jizz.

I felt so wanton and wonderful.

Mistress Sable smiled. I had done good.

“You made him cum!” Moira and Susannah cheered.

I swallowed all of his cum. I gulped it all down. It was a beautiful moment. He growled as he erupted his final load into my mouth. I shuddered, savoring that wonderful moment. I quivered in delight, my heart pounding in my chest.

I slid my lips off his cock and moaned, “Thank you for letting me suck your cock, Master.”

He grinned, this cocky and satisfied smirk. “You are most welcome, Detective.”

“But you’re still hard,” I gasped. I leaned back onto my elbows and stretched my legs out. They were open wide, his feet between my thighs. My pussy dripped with delight. “Let me use my pussy to fully satiate you.”

“That’s a wonderful idea,” said Susannah. She grabbed a cushion off the couch and crawled over to me on her knees. “Lift your butt.”

I lifted my rump so she could thrust the cushion beneath, elevating me. I trembled as I stretched out fully on my back. To my delight, Susannah straddled me. She was my master’s wife. His ... sister-wife. Her trimmed bush tickled my lips while her sweet juices spilled across my taste buds.

I wasn’t a cunt muncher, but ... I licked her eagerly. I wanted to please her. She was Master’s wife. My tongue flicked through her folds. She groaned, her plump rump clenched before my eyes. Her blonde hair spilled down around her shoulders.

“Oh, that’s so nice, Detective,” she purred. “Oooh, you have such cute titties. Nice and round.”

She squeezed my D-cups as I tongued her snatch. Her sweetness melted throughout my mouth. I groaned into her snatch as I licked at her, warmth melting from her hands kneading my boobs. Her palms rubbed at my nipples. My pussy drank in the delight, growing juicier for Master’s dick.

I thrust my tongue into her silky twat. I swirled around in her. It was a delight to flick about in her. I enjoyed it immensely. I flicked my tongue around in her cunt as she squirmed on me. She moaned in delight, her passion echoing through the living room.

“Damn,” Master said. I felt his strong legs against my thighs. I wrapped my legs around his hips, pulling him to me.

His cock nuzzled into my shaved pussy.

I moaned into Susannah’s furred muff, so eager to feel that big dick in me. The cock that had fucked me so hard and so well. Thanks to Master, I had escaped that little bastard’s spell. This mighty dick claimed me. I shuddered as he buried into me.

“Yes!” I howled as Master’s cock reached all the way to my cervix.

I shuddered on my back, savoring that big dick in me. It was fabulous having all that cock in my pussy. I groaned, squeezing my cunt down around his cock. I wiggled my hips from side to side, stirring my snatch around his big dick.

He grunted as he drew back. I moaned into Susannah’s pussy, my cunt clenching down around his mighty cock. A hot shiver raced through me. My tongue danced around in her snatch as he buried back to the hilt in me.

He drove that big dick deep and hard into my pussy. I loved it. I squeezed down around him. I savored that delicious dick in me. He pumped away at me. He fucked me with force. It was magnificent having all that cock in me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.