Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Charles's mother is reborn possessed by a demon, and she has a plan to destroy Zach.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Moira Black

I threw open the door to the bathroom. I did not expect my brother to be standing over a disheveled woman with her hands cuffed behind her back and her panties shoved in her mouth. I blinked in surprise at her. Cum spilled out of her pussy.

“Wow, big bro, did you...?” I didn’t want to say that word, but ... It was so sort of obvious.

He tossed me something. A wallet. No, it was a cop’s id. “Detective Annette Carlson,” I read aloud. “Oh, wow, that’s very kinky. Just going for broke.”

“Charles sent her to kill me,” said my brother. He nodded to the counter beside him where a gun sat, its magazine ejected and a spare bullet sitting on the counter. “Detective Annette Carlson is deep under his spell, but fucking her has calmed her down. For a bit.”

“Right, right, it’s an Eros effect. Mind control works on either Eros or Phobos. Lust or Fear. I have all of Sable’s maids and her parents bound up tight with an Eros spell.” I stared at her. “But it’s nothing like what Charles has. And his seems to be growing stronger by the day. I’ve seen him strutting around. He could get a horde of girls coming after you.”

“Yep,” said my brother. “Can you break it?”

“Of course I can,” I said, a big smile on my lips. “I am your witch. Not every awesome guy has a cute little sister who’s a witch.”

“We’re the same age.”

“You’re minutes older than me.” I moved to her and flipped her over onto her stomach. She was cuffed. That was an issue. I flipped her back over. She mewled, coming around. “Uncuff her. Then use your cock to gag her. We’ll need her sucking on you. You’ve already half-disrupted the spell. How did you know that fucking her would do that?”

“Good guess,” he said.

He fished around in the woman’s suit pockets and found the cuff keys. He undid them, flipped her over, and re-cuffed her with her hands across her stomach. He pulled out the panties from her mouth and threw them to the side.

“Have to kill you so Charles will fuck me,” she murmured as he unzipped and pulled out his cock. “Then have to shoot myself. I want his—”

He thrust his cock into her mouth. That was insane. Charles could get her to commit suicide. No wonder he was able to sacrifice someone to put that demon in his mother’s body. The woman probably lay there willingly as he raised his athame.

Disgusting.

The detective suckled at my brother’s cock. She nursed with hunger on him as I pulled up my skirt and shoved down my thong. I was glad the cop was shaved. That would make this feel even better. I stepped out of my panties, my brother watching.

I winked at him as I sank on my rump and scissored my legs with hers. One under and one over. I slid closer and closer to her until our pussies kissed. I loved the feel of his cum spilling out of her. That was just what I wanted to feel against me.

His cum.

Her pussy.

They would power this spell. My brother didn’t have to use his cock as a gag, but why should he stand there not enjoying himself. I was such a wicked witch. I ground my cuntlips against the woman’s snatch. She moaned around his cock and suckled harder on him.

It was no longer reflexive. She was coming around as a woman. She nursed hard on him as she humped against me. We ground our pussies together. Tribbing was such a fun thing to do. I loved it so much. Just such a fan of it.

Our pussies worked together as the pleasure rippled through me. Our clits brushed. Sparks flared. That was so nice. I loved it as I trembled here. My heart pounded in my chest as I undulated my hips and ground my cunt against her.

I would cum so hard. Just burst with so much delight. I was so ready for that moment. I just wanted to have all that pleasure exploding through me. I undulated my hips against her. I ground hard on her, so close to bursting. So close to just erupting.

“Ooh, oho, that’s so hot,” I moaned. “Suck my brother’s dick! He’s my awesome big brother. You know that. He fucked you so hard, he knocked off half that spell on you!”

“Yes,” growled my brother. “We’ll free you! Put you to work on the right side of things.”

My brother was keeping her? Ooh, she would make a perfect captain for the bodyguard. A hot police detective. I loved it. I tribbed against her, loving that shaved cunt rubbing against me. Ooh, she would be having a new job.

“Yes, yes, work that snatch on me,” I moaned. “Just drive me wild. We’re going to have a fun time with you, Detective. Yes, we’re going to have such a great cum!”

The detective moaned around my brother’s cock and ground her sloppy cunt harder against my pussy. She was so into it. I loved it. My clit burst with sparks. They sizzled through me as my orgasm built in me.

I ground my clit against hers again. She moaned around my brother’s cock and humped back against me. She undulated her hips, grinding her bud on mine. My brother’s jizz made our twats so slippery. It was so wonderful feeling all that cum between us.

It was perfect.

Delicious, even.

I savored this delight as I humped against her. I shuddered here, savoring this delight. My heart pounded in my chest. I would have such a huge climax. A big burst of cum. I couldn’t wait for that moment. That wonderful climax.

I humped against him, my heart beating so fast. This wonderful heat swept through me. It was a delicious moment. I was in heaven. It was a fantastic delight to feel that wonderful cunt against mine. I rose toward my climax.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I moaned.

She suckled hard on my brother’s cock.

“Cum on me! Shower me in your pussy! Let me free you from Charles!”

An angry growl burst from the detective’s lips. She nursed with hunger on my brother’s cock. No, rage. She didn’t want to be freed, but her body didn’t want to stop grinding on me. I loved it. This was such a wild moment. I was in heaven here.

Our clits rubbed again as she pressed her sloppy twat tight against mine. She ground against me. She wanted to cum so badly. Her cuffs rattled as she pulled against the chain. She moaned around his cock, sucking so hard on him.

Nursing with all her might on his dick.

It was a fabulous moment. I loved this so much. I shuddered as we humped toward our orgasm. My brother grabbed the back of the detective’s head. He must be about to burst into her mouth. Just about to shower her with cum.

“Yes, yes, jizz in her!” I moaned as my clit ground into the detective’s. “Flood her mouth, big brother!”

“Yes!” my sexy twin growled.

He erupted.

His cum flooded the detective’s mouth as our clits brushed. That felt incredible. Sparks flared in me. My orgasm burst in me as my brother flooded the woman’s mouth with his cum. She squealed as she joined me in rapture.

All three of us were cumming.

Sexual energy flowed around us.

“Hecate, shatter the spell upon her!” I shouted, seizing on the energy washing around us. “Free her from the glamour.”

She spasmed, the cuffs clanking. My brother groaned, dumping more and more of his cum into her mouth. He flooded her with all the jizz that he had while I shuddered through the rapture. It was so wonderful to grind my spasming pussy on the slut’s pussy.

Such delight washed through me. It was perfect. I enjoyed this delight so much. I savored it. My entire body quivered in delight. The pleasure washed through me. I hit that peak and quivered here. I loved it.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I moaned. “Oh, that was so good. That was amazing!”

My brother grunted as he fired the last of his cum into the detective’s mouth.

She ripped her lips off him and gasped, “That little shit! What did he do to me? What did you do to me? You two little degenerates, you think—”

“Spirits of Night and Dreams, let her fall into a sleep,” I said, seizing the last of the sexual energy, my orgasm rippling through me. “Let her experience bliss and peace.”

The detective’s head fell onto the floor. She breathed slowly.

“Well, she’s not getting up,” I said, loving the feel of all that cum smeared over my pussy. “What do we do with her? I know you want to keep her for a bodyguard.”

Zach grinned. “She came here investigating Charles over a missing woman.”

“Ooh, plot twist. So he was sloppy in procuring his sacrifice. Probably things daddy’s money will get him out of trouble.” A shiver ran through me. Charles’s father was our father. But was his father the rich Charles Swartzenburg I, or had Charles’s mom cuckolded his rich daddy?

Our father was a stud. Lewis Black could do it.

“We’ll have to smuggle her out of the school so we can ... bring her to our side.” He gave me a look. “It’s use her or kill her, and I took too much of a risk to dispose of her.”

“She will be useful,” Moira agreed. “Stash her in a stall. Sit her on a toilet seat and lock the door. No one will realize she’s in there, and she’s going to be sleeping. School day’s almost over.”

He nodded and picked up the woman. He dragged her into the last stall and set her down on the toilet. He picked up her torn panties and shoved those into the trash. He returned the gun to her holster but took the clips and the spare ones. He put those in his pack pocket. He closed the door from the inside, locked it, and wiggled out.

“Back to class,” Zach said as he headed for the sink. He splashed water on his flushed face.

“Roger,” I said and headed out.

How fun.


Charles Ludwig Swartzenburg II

I climbed into the passenger seat of the BMW and swallowed. “She failed.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.