Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Charles's mother is reborn possessed by a demon, and she has a plan to destroy Zach.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!

Sable Newport

“Mmm, someone’s been a naughty, naughty mommy,” I purred and flicked my riding crop.

CRACK!

The stinging sound made my pussy clench. Mother groaned as she knelt on the bed before me. Her big boobs swayed, her nipples clamped. Father sat in his cuck chair, hands cuffed behind him, his dick hard and begging to be touched.

“I’ve been such a naughty mommy,” purred my mother. She wiggled her rump at me, a few red stripes already crossing her rump.

CRACK!

“How were you naughty?” I asked, loving the new welt rising across her rump. Pussy juices dripped down my thighs and ran to the top so of my knee-high, heeled boots.

“By parading around in my skimpy nightie and bending over to flash my whorish pussy at my daughter like a slut-mommy,” she cooed.

CRACK!

“Yes, you did,” I purred. “You know how disgusting it is having such a whore for a mother? To have a complete slut for a mother who just wants her daughter to fuck her with a strap-on?”

CRACK!

“I do want you to fuck me with a strap-on,” moaned Mother. “In the ass! And I wanted to lick your pussy! I want to make my little girl-cum!”

CRACK!

“Just disgusting,” I hissed. “I should tie—”

The house line rang. I had my phone on silent so I wouldn’t be disturbed. No one should be calling at this time of night. That was annoying. More annoying that my mother had a landline in her bedroom. She had a cell phone.

I glanced at the phone on the nightstand and frowned. It was Zach’s cell. I sighed and picked it up. He was the one person I obeyed. The one man that I would touch. Who was worthy of touching me. He had defeated me.

Susannah, my favorite dyke-slave, preferred him over me.

I picked it up and purred, “Yes, Zach?”

“I’ve been trying to get a hold of you,” he said, his voice stern.

“It’s late,” I said, moving back to the bed. I flicked my riding crop at my mother’s ass.

CRACK!

“And I’m trying to rest, so I turned my phone off.”

“Ooh,” whimpered Mother.

“Right, right, rest,” he said. “Listen, things have escalated. I don’t want to speak on the phone about what happened. We’ll talk when you pick us up, but we’re going to need bodyguards. The appropriate kind that we can control.”

“That’s your sister’s department,” said Sable. “It takes time to find and mold an acceptable slave and break them to your will. It sounds like we don’t have time.”

“We do not,” he said. “Start thinking of strategies. This is your department.”

I smiled. “Mmm, I’ll get it done. Is there anything else? Did things go well with your mother?”

“Very well,” he said. “We had a good heart-to-heart. Moira, too. We’re all one happy family over here.”

“Perfect,” I said. I couldn’t wait to give Zach’s mother a try. “I’ll see you in the morning.”

He hung up. I set the phone back down and glanced at my mother. Bodyguards, huh? It irked me I’d have to use Moira. It was even more annoying that she was my “girlfriend.” That was our cover for why I was spending time with Zach and his sister. She knew how much I hated it, so she played it up in public where I had to indulge her brattiness.

She was the one girl that I wanted that I failed to dominate. Well, she was Zach’s sister. It made sense that I would lose to them both.

My pussy clenched as I stared at my mother’s welted ass and shaved cunt dripping in juices. I flicked my crop again, cracking it across both her butt-cheeks. She gasped out in delight at that, her back arching and boobs swaying.

“So you want to be a complete slut-mommy and eat your daughter’s pussy, huh?” I purred.

“Yes,” she moaned.

“While your husband watches?” I glanced to Father and the humiliation in his eyes. “You want to show your husband that you’d rather eat your daughter’s pussy than suck on his dick.”

“I never want to suck on his dick,” Mother moaned. “I just want to eat your pussy day and night, Mistress. Please, please, let me be a slut-mommy and make you cum.”

“Do it,” I ordered, my cunt on fire.

She turned around, the nipple clamps weighing down her breasts. She crawled toward me, her tongue flicking over her lips. I stepped back from the bed, forcing her to crawl off. She did, groaning as her tits swayed. The clamps must be torture right now. Just the way she loved it.

She lifted her face and nuzzled right into my cunt. I shuddered at the incestuous contact of her mouth on my cunt. She licked at me with hunger. I loved the way her tongue stroked through my flesh. That was a fantastic rush. My eyes rolled back in my head as she did that.

I shuddered, groaning in delight as she feasted on me. My slut-mommy devoured my cunt with hunger. Her hands gripped my rump. She held me tight, her fingers digging into my butt-cheeks. I loved it as her tongue stroked through my folds.

“That’s it,” I purred. “Mmm, such a wicked slut-mommy. Just lapping at your daughter’s cunt like a complete whore. Your husband is watching!”

“I’m your whore, Mistress,” moaned Mother. “Let that limp-dick cuck watch. He’s not man enough to stop his own daughter from stealing his wife.”

Father looked so ashamed.

I smiled at his humiliation. “That’s right. He’s such a pathetic piece of shit. Mmm, no wonder you love wiggling your tongue around in my pussy or having Zach fuck your cunt.”

“I love having Zach fuck me,” Mother moaned. “He’s a real man! Oh, he made me cum so hard with this cock. I hope he knocked me up!”

“So you can have a strong son?” I asked. “Mmm, I can’t believe I’m that spineless jellyfish’s daughter. Did you cuckold Daddy? Is someone else my father?”

“No, no,” Mother moaned. “You take after his father. He was a man, rest his soul.”

Did Mom fuck her father-in-law, my grandfather? The Newport that had founded our wealth. He was a man, I supposed. I vaguely remembered him. Always with a new slut on his arm. They were always so glamorous.

I wanted to have glamorous women on my arms.

“Tell the truth, Mommy,” I purred. “Is that pathetic man really my half-brother. Did you fuck his father? Did a real man knock you up?”

“Yes!” Mother moaned and thrust her tongue deep into my pussy.

Father squirmed even more. I loved this revelation. Grandfather ... Now there was a man I was proud of to be my father. I didn’t know how such a worm could come from his loins. Probably my grandmother. She was still alive. This bitter, old harpy that Grandfather had divorced early on. Made sure she didn’t get her hands on the family fortune.

I loved it. I savored it as Mother flicked her tongue around in my cunt. Glamours women. That was what Zach needed to protect him. Gorgeous women who knew how to fight. I had such wicked ideas about where to find them.

I shuddered as Mother stirred up my cunt faster. I rose toward my orgasm, riding the high of her confession. I was in heaven here. Father was crying. The pathetic cuck. That just made this even hotter. Mother flicked her tongue over my clit.

I gasped in delight.

My orgasm swelled faster and faster as she flicked her tongue over my clit. She stroked my naughty bud. I shuddered as she suckled on me. She nibbled with passion on that wicked button. I hurtled toward my climax.

I ground my snatch on her as she gripped my rump. She suckled so hard on my clit. The sparks flared. I groaned at how delicious this felt. The pressure in me grew and grew. She nibbled on my bud with her soft lips.

“You naughty, cuckolding whore!” I gasped. “Yes!”

I cried out with ecstasy. I bucked, my cunt convulsing. Juices gushed out of my snatch and bathed her lips. Her tongue flicked through my folds. She lapped at me with such rapturous passion. I loved every last second of this heat surging through me.

My cunt juices drowned my mother. She lapped them up with hunger as I shuddered through my ecstasy. Stars flashed across my vision as I enjoyed this bliss. I loved every last second of this ecstasy sweeping through me. I reveled in it. This was such a wonderful moment.

“Mistress!” she moaned. “Thank you! Thank you for your pussy cream!”

She frantically lapped up my juices. She stroked her tongue through my folds, gathering up every last drop of cream that she could. It was magnificent feeling the bliss washing through me. I felt fantastic. I could just float away.

I pulled away from her and glanced at Father. “Go to your room!”

“Yes, Mistress,” he answered, cheeks wet. He stood, his little cock bobbing hard before him. He’d jerk off in there. Jerk off knowing his father had cucked him.

I laughed at that and slipped onto my bed in the master bedroom. I hugged the pillow to me. Mother would sleep at the foot of the bed, curled up. I always had one of my women there. Sometimes it was Cosette, the maid. Those nights that Mrs. Haverstone stayed, she would take the place.

I really needed to show her husband just how much of a whore she was for me. That happy thought filled my mind as I drifted off into sleep.


Moira Black

I woke up in a strange bed with ... my face buried between my tits.

I pulled back and looked around. It was early, not much after 5 AM, and I had been snuggled into my mother’s boobs. My mother? Then I glanced to my right to find my brother sleeping on his back. I shuddered, remembering last night.

He had comforted me.

I thought it would be easy to take my first life. She was our enemy. It shouldn’t have affected me, but It had. So much. Zach had forgiven me. He had still loved me. I had been so afraid of losing him. I wasn’t one of his women, but...

Maybe that was because I didn’t need to be magically bonded to him. However he had done it to create this ritual to gain four women, he had done it to protect them from Charles and those with Molech’s dark blessing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.