Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 14

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Charles's mother is reborn possessed by a demon, and she has a plan to destroy Zach.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!

Sable Davenport

“Yes, yes, bend over just like that,” I purred to Deputy Petra. My cops. The start of the power that Zach promised me. Cops. Secret Police. Spies. I would have them all. I would protect him. “Officer Linda.”

The blonde cop handed me the whip. I smiled as I stared at Office Petra. The Hispanic cop was bent over just at the range of the bullwhip. You had to stand in the right spot to hit effectively with the whip. It took a great deal of talent not to cut. Just to welt.

“Now eat my pussy, Officer Linda,” I said. It took even more talent to use a bullwhip properly while having your cunt devoured by a slut.

“Yes, Mistress,” Officer Linda moaned as she dropped to her knees before me.

I shuddered at her submission. I loved it. I gripped the bullwhip as she buried her face into my shaved cunt. She licked at me with hunger. I grinned from ear to ear as I stared at the Hispanic cop’s delicious ass. That brown hue would look amazing striped with red welts.

I drew back the whip.

CRACK!

The sound of the tip of the whip breaking the sound barrier before striking her ass sent a wave of heat through me. It had nothing to do with that hot mouth licking and lapping at my cunt. Deputy Petra gasped, her head snapping up as the red welt appeared on her rump. It was small, barely more than an inch long. A perfect hit.

“Mistress,” she whimpered at the pain burning through her body. She trembled, her shaved pussy dripping with juices.

I savored the impact as Officer Linda had her tongue swirling around in my cunt. She licked at me with such passion. She stroked her tongue around in me, stirring me up in such a delicious way. I loved it so much. This was just a wondrous delight.

I drew back the whip, Officer Linda’s tongue teasing me. I focused on Deputy Petra’s delicious ass.

CRACK!

I shuddered again, my breasts quivering at the strike. Deputy Petra gasped again, her head tossing. Another welt blossomed on her rump. I clamped my cunt down on Officer Linda’s tongue as I moaned my wanton delight.

There was nothing like being a sadist. It was so delicious to hurt another. Watching her squirm and whimper. Her pussy wet. She was so turned on my it. Many women were masochists. Little, submissive sluts just waiting to be dominated by a strong man.

Or a stronger woman.

Magic made this too easy, but we needed all these cops. I couldn’t do this on my own. I needed Moira. It was galling to need that flighty bitch. She was darting around, having her fun. I could feel that. She was just enjoying herself.

So was I.

Officer Linda’s tongue flicked to my clit. Sparks flared as I drew back the whip. My body shuddered from the pleasure as I focused on that ass. That spankable rump. I had to whip her again and again. I had to make her howl.

CRACK!

“MISTRESS!” she shrieked as the welt blossomed on her ass. “Mistress! Mistress! Am I doing great?”

“Yes, you are,” I moaned, grinding on Linda’s mouth. She licked at me with such hunger, my orgasm building so fast. It was so wild whipping that slut’s ass. I had to make her howl. I drew back the whip. “You are doing perfectly, slave.”

“Thank you, Mistress!” Office Petra whimpered, her voice thick with pain.

It excited her. That cunt dripped. I wanted to whip her pussy, but that would really hurt her. Scar her. No, no, you could only use the bullwhip on the ass, on a plump rump with plenty of padding, or you could mar a slave.

And that should only be done if they were really bad.

I drew back, Officer Linda sucking hard on my clit. I shuddered, my pussy clenching. My orgasm threatened to burst through me at any moment. My hand shook as I aimed at Deputy Petra’s rump. I focused on that perfect ass, quivering. My boobs jiggling.

Officer Linda nipped my clit with her teeth. Just a brush. Pleasure flared.

“Yes!” I gasped and swung the whip.

CRACK!

I burst in orgasmic delight as Deputy Petra howled in pain.

I bucked through my orgasm, my tits heaving. Officer Linda licked at my cunt. She lapped up the cream gushing out of me. I shuddered through the bliss, my head tossing from side to side as I ground on her. I shuddered through all that bliss.

It was amazing. I groaned, reveling in that delight. I savored every last second while watching Deputy Petra wiggle that cute ass. She had a gorgeous rump. I loved watching her squirm back and forth as she trembled through the pain.

“Oh, yes, yes,” I moaned, savoring this delight. I reveled in it. A big smile crossed my lips. “My delicious sluts!”


Susannah Augustine

There were so many women to indulge my lesbian desires. They were only sinful if I was doing it outside of my brother-husband’s harem. The Lord had guided me to it. That wonderful angel had sent me on this path.

So it was okay to kiss Deputy Hannah, a round-faced cutie with black hair. She was Deputy Hannah because she worked for the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department. The others were officers. It was so silly they had different titles, but that was the world.

“Let’s trib!” I told Officer Hannah. She had a thick bush like me. I bet it would feel so naughty. “What’s tribbing?” Officer Hannah asked.

I knew something this older woman didn’t. I mean, she wasn’t old, only ten years or so older than me. She was gorgeous. “Well, it’s were we scissor our legs and grind our pussies together until we both have wonderful orgasms.”

“Oh, like on South Park!” she said. “I thought that was just a joke. Scissoring.”

“I was never allowed to watch South Park,” I said. “It’s too lewd.”

Deputy Hannah looked around at the orgy raging around us. “And this isn’t?”

“Of course not,” I said. “You’re all my husband’s women. So it’s perfectly alright for me to do things with you.”

“That’s crazy,” Deputy Hannah said. She shrugged. “But I’m under a spell to obey your master and think that’s normal. So let’s trib!”

I grinned at her and sank onto the grass. She joined me, her boob jiggling. I had bigger tits than hers. She might be older, but I was endowed. I scissored my legs with hers and slid closer and closer to her. Our pussies came together, our bushes rustling.

Then we ground our pussies together.

I groaned at how wonderful that felt to have her pussy rubbing on mine. This sent such a wicked surge of heat through me. I was so happy about this. I trembled in delight as we ground together. It was so much fun to do this.

“Ooh, ooh, that’s good,” she gasped as our pubic hair tickled my pussy lips. Our cunts ground together. “I love it!”

“Me, too,” I said, my boobs bouncing. “Ooh, ooh, I can feel your clit!”

“That’s what that little hard point is!” Deputy Hannah grinned at me. “My, my, this is so much fun!”

I nodded, undulating my hips to really grind my pussy against hers. I loved how we came together like this. It was such a wicked thing for us to do. I shuddered as she whimpered. Her head tossed from side to side as we tribbed.

My big boobs jiggled as I rubbed my cunt against hers. The pleasure washed through me. It was such a delight to enjoy this. I loved it so much. I was so glad to enjoy this. I wanted to have a big climax with her. I wanted us to drench each other’s bushes.

A bullwhip cracked as we ground our cunts together. I shuddered, watching Mistress Sable whipping Deputy Petra’s ass. That was hot. I would love to be in the deputy’s place and receive that treatment.

“Ooh, ooh, let’s make each other burst!” I whimpered.

“You got it, Mistress,” moaned Deputy Hannah.

“I’m not your mistress,” I whimpered. “That’s Mistress Sable. I’m ... Lady Susannah. Yes, yes. I’m the wife of your master! Your owner!”

“Lady Susannah!” gasped Deputy Hannah as she smeared her pussy against me. “That’s incredible. I love this so much!”

I did, too. I was so glad to enjoy this. I loved her grinding that twat on me. It was an incredible moment feeling her cunt on mine. I loved it greatly. I shuddered, wanting to cum. I craved it so much. She had such a delicious pussy.

Our clits brushed. Sparks sizzled as we both gasped. My tits heaved and hers bounced. I tossed my head, my blonde hair dancing. I spotted my husband fucking another cop, pounding her doggy style. It was all so wonderful. Mother was eating pussy. Moira had a strap-on she fucked a slut with. My mother-in-law made out with a cop.

It was all so glorious.

These were the women that would keep us safe. That would stop that awful Charles. I shuddered, grinding against her pussy. I trembled at that amazing bliss. This was such a wonderful moment. I quivered in delight.

I rose toward my orgasm. Toward that wonderful moment of climax. I shuddered, my face twisting in delight. I loved this so much. I was so close to cumming. So close to that burst of delight sweeping through me.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I gasped. “Are you going to cum with me, Deputy?”

“I am!” she moaned, her pussy rubbing against me. “Ooh, ooh, that’s just so good. That’s amazing! I love it!”

“Me, too,” I groaned, my body trembling. My pussy drank in all those delights. I ground on her, hurtling toward that amazing moment of climax. I would have a huge one. Just a mighty burst of delight. It would be perfect.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.