Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Charles's mother is reborn possessed by a demon, and she has a plan to destroy Zach.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!

Sable Newport

I felt so giddy as Saturday had arrived. Detective Carson had delivered. Twelve sexy women. All cops. I peered down at them from the balcony. Detective Carson was moving through them, talking to them, thanking them for coming.

I had the list before me of the cops. Most were from the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department. Not surprising since Detective Carson worked for them. Krystal Greene, Petra Gonzalez, Nancy Ritz, Hannah Mondale, Alanna Trent, Tammy Peterson, and Evie Alonzo represented that department. The other five were from local departments. Mindy Olson came from the Puyallup Tribal Police Department while Brook Martin represented the Tacoma Police Department. Rebecca Murphy came from the University Place police, Linda Alpert from Fife, and Shannon Yancy from Puyallup.

They were all looking so curious, whispering among themselves. Beverages were being served. They all had a beer or a wine cooler. It had the fill of a backyard barbecue. Mr. Augustine was even barbecuing.

The preacher knew his way around the grill.

Not like my father. He was useless. Only good for standing in the corner and watching Mother service me.

Luckily for Father, I got off on cuckolding him, so I would never get rid of him.

The maids were helping out Mrs. Black and Mrs. Augustine in the kitchen with the sides. And, of course, all the food being served today was enchanted by Moira. The drinks, too. She was making sure that we had these twelve.

“Okay, okay,” said Detective Carlson as the food started coming off the grill. “Thank you all for coming out. We have a big case, and we need your help. I know, I know, we’re meeting off the books, but there’s corruption. A judge. Who knows who else.”

The others muttered, but they weren’t calling bullshit. They were drinking the enchanted beer and wine coolers.

“That’s why we’re here,” said Detective Carson. “We won’t go over the details just yet, but just so you know, it involves an asshole who sacrificed a housewife to a demonic goddess.”

That caused a buzz.

“No shit,” continued Detective Carson. “We’re talking real-life human sacrifice here. This is a fucked up case, and we all need your help. So dig in. We have burgers and hot dogs. There are no Vegans here?”

No one said anything.

“Good, good. Eat. Once you’re fed, we’ll start working out the help you need.”

I smiled and turned around. Moira was sitting on my bed, naked and with her legs spread wide. She grinned at me as she jammed a vibrator into her cunt. She worked it in and out of her snatch. The sound of its buzzing grew louder and softer as she fucked herself with it.

“Oh, yes,” she moaned. “They have to all eat and drink.”

I glanced back down. They were. Eating burgers, hot dogs, chips, potato salad, macaroni and cheese. Mrs. Black and Mrs. Augustine were experienced in hosting these sort of get-togethers. The smell rose up from above.

My stomach growled.

I couldn’t eat any of that food. Neither was Detective Carson as she moved about chatting to them.

“Oh, yes, yes, are they eating?” moaned Moira.

“You’re clear to start cumming like a whore,” I purred.

“The best way to cum!” gasped Moira.

She twisted her clit piercing as she worked the vibrator in and out of her cunt. Her face twisted in delight. Juices dripped down her taint to soak beneath her. She shuddered there, biting her lower lip. She was having a great time.

I couldn’t wait for her to cum. It promised to be perfect. I was so ready for it. So eager for her to bind those hot cops down there. They were all eating and drinking, not a care they were all about to be my sex slaves.

To be our loyal guardians. They would die for us.

I shuddered at that idea. My pussy was so wet. I squeezed my thighs together at the idea that they might have to die for us. It was such a hot idea. I wanted to touch myself as I listened to the vibrator buzz louder and softer, muffled by that hot cunt.

“Oh, yes, yes, they’re going to be our willing sluts!” gasped Moira. “I’m going to bind them to us. Yes, I am!”

My smile grew.

“Oh, my fucking god!” she hissed.

I watched the women. White, Black, Hispanic. So gorgeous. A rainbow of skin hues. A melange of breasts sizes and shapes. Hips. Asses. Legs. Each woman gorgeous in her own way. My heart pounded so swiftly in my chest.

“Oh, fuck!” gasped Moira. “Oh, fuck, that’s it. That’s fucking it! Yes!”

She squealed her head off as she climaxed.

All the women straightened. They set down what was in their hands and started undressing. I smiled in delight as the first phase of the plan was underway. I sauntered through my room, passing Moira squirming on the bed.

“Oh, they’re all bewitched! They’re all getting naked! Yes, yes, yes!”

I left the squealing witch to her orgasm and headed downstairs. I opened my coat and let it fall. I had my leather corset on, lifting my breasts into delicious mounds. My thigh-high boots clicked with each step down the stairs.

Cosette waited at the bottom with my riding crop. The maid wore her slutty uniform, her breasts quivering in her low-cut mound. I took it from her, gripping it. I had on fingerless gloves made of thin nylon.

My hips swayed as I moved through the house, skirting past the large magic circle Moira had drawn earlier. She would be using that for the final part of the ritual. Zach was standing near it, naked and hard.

He nodded to me.

“It’s working,” she purred. “The start of what you promised me. They’re mine to use.”

“So long as you follow my orders,” I said.

“Of course.”

Mrs. Haverstone, my MILF-maid, opened the sliding glass door. The busty, married woman smiled at me with such lust in her eyes. I had broken the conservative woman. She reveled in cuckolding her husband and serving my desires.

I stepped out into the warm sunlight. The women were finished stripping naked. Their clothes lay in piles as I moved around them, inspecting them. I had to approve them all. I moved among them, eyeing the curves of their asses, slapping a few to see how much they jiggled.

Some jiggle was fine. Too much...

They had toned bodies. They were all in great shape. In their twenties, too. Some had tattoos. None had piercings. Their breasts were all wonderful. No sag. I loved the different styles of bush. Shaved. Landing strips. Thick and wild.

“Do they meet your approval, Mistress Sable?” asked Detective Carson. She, too, had stripped naked. She knelt before me and kissed the toe of my boot.

“Yes, they do,” I purred. “Mrs. Haverstone is waiting to eat your pussy. Cum hard. You earned it.”

“Thank you, Mistress,” Detective Carson purred and rose, her boobs jiggling. I watched her ass swaying. She had that naughty tramp stamp.

I slapped her rump, loving the sting. It was time for the next stage.


Moira Black

“They’re ready, Master,” Detective Carson said as she grabbed the back of Mrs. Haverstone’s head. She yanked the maid’s face into her pussy. “Mistress Sable approves.”

“Then let’s do it, Big Bro!” I purred as I knelt in my magic circle, feeling so good from the vibrator. This circle had a river drawn across it. The River Styx was the best for an unbreakable vow. “Fuck me hard!”

I was so ready to be fucked hard. All wet from the vibrator. So eager to cast some magic and play with destiny. Detective Carson moaned her delight, the sexy woman shuddering. She had such delicious D’s that bounced as she enjoyed Mrs. Haverstone’s licking.

My brother pressed his cock into my pussy. He nuzzled right against my shaved folds. I gasped when he brushed my clit piercing. Such a wonderful wave of delight washed through my body. Such a great delight.

Zach thrust.

I squealed.

His big dick slammed to the hilt in my pussy. It was fabulous having that wondrous cock burying into me. I shuddered at the feel of him sliding into me. He filled me to the brim with that wondrous twat. It was just all the delight that I needed to feel. This was just perfect. So delicious.

I groaned, squeezing my twat down around his cock. He drew back his cock. He filled me up with that wonderful dick and plowed back into me. I loved how he fucked into me as hard as he could. He filled me up.

Just such a wondrous moment.

“Oh, yes, yes,” I whimpered.

“Fuck, you’re wet,” he groaned. “Just soaking my nuts already.”

“Ooh, I am so eager! We’re going to bind them all to you! Making some magical slaves, big bro!”

“A necessary evil. At least we’re not killing anyone innocent.”

“They’ll be happy to serve you, Master,” whimpered Detective Carson. “Just like I am! They secretly want to be owned by you. Every woman wants to be owned by a strong man and his hot dominatrix! Yes, yes, yes! They all want to be yours and Mistress Sable’s whores, Master!”

“See,” purred Moira. “We just have to remind them of it. What’s the harm?”

“That it could be abused.” My brother drew back his dick. Always so worried about morality.

“We won’t abuse it,” I said.

He buried into me. “That’s the seduction of the easy path.” He drew back, my pussy clenching down on me. “The more you travel down it, the harder it is to trudge the difficult path!” He slammed into me, his nuts slapping my clit. “So much fucking harder!”

“Yes, yes, yes,” I whimpered, not caring. I just loved that cock.

His wondrous, glorious, amazing cock.

He pumped away at me. He fucked me with all that he had. He buried into me over and over again. I loved every second of him slamming into me. It was perfect. Just an amazing delight having his cock burying into me.

I shuddered as he fucked me with such force. He slammed into me with all his passion. It was perfect. I groaned, clamping my teat down on his big dick. He had such an amazing cock. It was spectacular.

Over and over and over again. There was nothing like getting fucked by my brother’s big dick. He knew how to churn me up. Oh, yes, he did. He knew what he was doing. My big brother had such an awesome cock.

Just an outstanding one.

I shuddered, squeezing down around him as he fucked me over and over again. He plowed to the hilt in my snatch. That was just such an awesome moment. I trembled as he plowed into me again and again.

He fucked me hard.

Fast.

He churned me up with his cock. I couldn’t wait to have him spurting into me. I would have such huge climaxes. Just such big bursts of cum. I shuddered as he thrust into me. He buried into me again and again.

“Oh, big brother!” I squealed. “That’s perfect. Just fuck me like that. Fuck your naughty sister. You’re going to make me just burst! Just explode! Ooh, I love this!”

“Yes, yes, fuck your little sister, Master,” whimpered Detective Carson. She stared at us, grinding her cunt on Mrs. Haverstone’s head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.