Futanari Adventure Quest: Book II - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book II

Copyright© 2023 by Puella Magi

Chapter 12: The Sphinx’s Test

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Sphinx’s Test - Lexi's adventures within the erotic game world of Fantasy Adventure Quest continue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Science Fiction   Furry   Ghost   Magic   Demons   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Body Modification   Size   Violence  

“I’ve got this.”

The easy confidence with which Lexi made this statement drew a rare open-mouthed stare from Samantha. “Are you sure?” the monk asked, the notion that the futanari’s hair trigger would be best equipped to handle such a challenge straining the bounds of credulity. “You have never been able to... hold back particularly well in our past encounters.”

“Yeah!” Danica piped in, hopping in front of Lexi with her hands planted firmly on her narrow hips, feet spread apart in an almost childish imitation of seriousness. “You got me all sticky super fast every time we did sex. Not that I’m complaining about that, since your cu—”

“I c-could try,” Luella cut in, blurting out the words with a stutter as her body literally shook with nervousness. “I’m supposed to be your g-guide after all. But, it’s ... ummm ... been a while for me, so I might not l-last as long as I normally would.”

“Seriously,” Lexi said smiling. “I’ve got this.”

Little did her party know that there was a reason Lexi was so confident in her ability to come out on top with this particular challenge. Courtesy of the high priestess of Xoth Lexi now wore one of the same kinds of orgasm inhibiting cock rings which had all but prevented the little elven femboy, Avery, from cumming through her cock. Lexi figured that as long as she was the one doing the fucking, then this would legitimately be a piece of cake. And since the sphinx most definitely did not have a big panther cock sticking out between her paws, the paladin’s confidence in the scenario’s outcome continued to swell.

“I’ll tell you what,” the sphinx purred with what almost sounded like the feline equivalent of a chuckle. “It’s been a long while since any adventurers have ventured into this party of the labyrinth, and you all seem like a spunky group of girls. So, I’ll let two of you try and take me on at once. That give you double the firepower to work with.”

“But,” Lexi asked, brows furrowed as she considered the sphinx’s offer. “That would mean that if either of us came first, then we’d lose ... so that almost seems to increase our risk, and make the odds even better for you.”

“Brains and beauty!” the sphinx laughed. “It all must even out, young paladin. Higher risk is the price paid for a better chance of success at my game.”

She sounds like a motherfucking blackjack dealer, goddamn!

“Fuck it,” Lexi said with a forced air of nonchalance. Truth be told, her confidence had been rattled by the sphinx’s offer, given the near absolute disregard for her ability to meet the challenge on her own. “Which one of you badass bitches wants to tag team this sphinx with me?”

Samantha started to step forward, while Danica quietly hid behind the monk’s enormous thigh, making herself as small and invisible as possible. However, Luella spoke up before Samantha had a chance to claim the position. “I w-would like to try,” she said tentatively.

“That’s the spirit, mothkin!” the sphinx cheered. “I’ve not tasted one of your race in decades.”

“T-Tasted!?” Luella gulped, eyes wide. “You mean...”

“She’s trying to fuck with your head,” Lexi whispered in the mothgirl’s ear. “Now buck up!” To emphasize that last bit, Lexi gave Luella a nice firm smack on the ass, which caused the mothkin to release a slight squeak as she hopped forward an inch from the unexpectedly playful slap.

While Luella tried to recover from the shock of Lexi’s “good game,” the paladin started stripping down. Not wanting to end up with her freshly laundered clothes covered in cum already, Lexi began stacking each piece of her armor in a corner of the room — far from the sphinx’s cushioned platform where the ensuing action would presumably take place. The paladin began with her greaves and boots, freeing her strong milky white legs first, then moving on to the vambraces and rounded plates which covered her forearms and shoulders respectively. While Lexi was undoing the side clasps which held up her final piece of armor, the corset-like breastplate, she saw that Luella had joined her.

Wearing no armor herself, with a degree of bashfulness that was blindingly obvious to the futanari, the mothkin began to strip off her clothing. After unlacing the red bodice which constrained her generous furry breasts, Luella followed Lexi’s example, folding the garment up carefully and beginning a stack next to the paladin’s own. From her sidelong glance, Lexi marveled at the incredibly soft looking fur that came into view as Luella pulled the loose white blouse over her head, revealing a pair of perfectly round breasts, whose fur vanished only at the peaks, revealing bright red nipples.

Already feeling herself getting well and good “in the mood,” Lexi pulled off her tabard while Luella doffed the loose trousers she wore. As soon as Lexi finished pulling the garment over her head, she saw that Luella had bent over to undo the pants’ clasps around her ankles. In doing so, her large furry ass pointed straight in Lexi’s direction, the apple-shaped cheeks perfectly framing a pair of lusciously pink pussy lips already glistening excitedly with moisture, peeking out from the thick thatch of pure white fur dangling from atop her pussy mound. Lexi actually felt lightheaded from the sudden rush of blood into her cock, stiffening the organ to its majestically thick seven inches.

“Ahhh!” gasped the sphinx, who had been watching the display from her position at the center of the room.

“I did now know that you were led by one of the legendary futanari!” the creature exclaimed, clearly thrilled at the revelation. “This is truly a treat indeed! I have not had one of your kind in well over a century, yet I remember that test more clearly than any other to have occurred in the intervening decades.”

“A century, huh?” Lexi chuckled, turning back to fully face the sphinx with a cocky swagger in her step as her impressive futa cock pointed straight in the alluring creature’s direction. “I guess that means you’ll be the oldest chick to’ve cum on this dick before were done then, right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.