Girl in the Shed - Cover

Girl in the Shed

Copyright© 2023 by LEBEC

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Naive young couple discover novel places to have sex, including a dark shed which leads to confusion and trickery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   First   Facial   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Size  

Jamie agonized over that for the rest of the day. She wanted to keep Jeff interested but, honestly, didn’t think she could bring herself to suck him off. She realized she was being silly but, somehow, wrapping her lips around his thing and sucking it like some kind of harlot while he stared at her was just too icky for the young girl. She didn’t know what she’d say if he asked again. Maybe she could distract him and get him to try something else instead.

And, sure enough, that night in Jeff’s car he asked again, “Are you sure you can’t suck me off?” he asked, sounding like a sad little boy.

“Shhh,” she said in a soothing tone. “Here’s let’s try something different. You’ll like this.”

Jamie still wore her sweater, though Jeff had already unsnapped her bra and felt up her boobs. Her skirt was off and her panties lay on the floor. She held his dick lovingly and rolled over onto her tummy, presenting her butt to him. Her legs were splayed on either side of his body and her knees were bent so that her feet were in the air. From this angle the boy could see her pussy spread open for him.

“Are we gonna do It?” the boy asked, hopefully.

“No, but I still think you’ll like this,” she said, pulling his dick close to her butt. Immediately, she began to mash the head of his dick over her hard firm ass, smearing his precum around.

Jeff liked the view of her butt and, for the time being, forgot all about getting a blow job. Unconsciously, he brought his body closer to hers in order to give her more of his penis to play with. After a minute of this, Jamie realized she was getting really, REALLY horny, so she added another wrinkle to the game. She started rubbing his dick around her upper thighs as well, moving it closer and closer to her cunt.

Growing braver, she drew it past her cunt lips several times. The cock was immediately made slimy and slippery by her juices. Jamie knew she had him firmly in hand and that she could control what happened, so she took the next step and brought it down closer to her clit. As she did, she arched her back and lifted up slightly so that his dick and her clit could meet. Jamie swooned at the contact. It felt better than she imagined in her daily masturbation sessions. She twirled it in a tight circle, running it all around her love button and squirmed forward and back slightly. The boy squirmed as well as she jerked his dick around, his hips rotating in place.

This was the second sex game she had played with Jeff today. She hadn’t had the chance to cum yet, so she was extra horny now and beginning to lose control. Without thinking, she would slot his cockhead along her slit, rubbing it shallowly in the furrow of her outer lips, before returning it to her clit. Their combined juices were getting worked up into a froth as each successive pass along her slit went imperceptively deeper.

The boy didn’t know what was going on below him exactly. He just knew it felt hotter and slippier and his hips pressed forward more and more insistently. As they played this dangerous game, the inner lips of Jamie’s pussy actually began to dilate, opening up to the size of a dime, at first, and, soon, to the size of a quarter. A few times the tip of his dick actually got stuck in her tiny opening before she pulled him out and returned it to her clit. Each time, her muscles adjusted and stretched to allow even more of him inside, until the boy had about half of the head of his dick wedged inside of her.

A large dollop of precum drizzled from his dick and slid into her opening. On the next pass, two thirds of the head got jammed inside and even more of his creamy precum slid into her. The thought that he was nearly inside of her pushed Jamie over the edge. Her hips collapsed and she lost control of his cock, rubbing her clit with only her fingers.

Jeff saw her hips shaking and heard her cry out and felt himself cumming as well. Instantly, a small dollop of cum oozed out of his cockhead. Jeff knew he didn’t want to cum in her, so he pulled out quickly. His second shot jumped up her back landing between her shoulder blades. With his dick totally free of her tiny pussy, his cock flopped and bobbed up and down, spraying cum all over her ass, soaking every inch of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.