Girl in the Shed - Cover

Girl in the Shed

Copyright© 2023 by LEBEC

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Naive young couple discover novel places to have sex, including a dark shed which leads to confusion and trickery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   First   Facial   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Size  

The next day, Jeff met up with Jamie near the school. Jamie had plans to meet with some girlfriends at the mall and told her mom she’d be gone for awhile. Still, she didn’t have much time since she didn’t want to keep her girlfriends waiting very long. As soon as she got to him, Jeff kissed her and started walking her down to the shed again. Jamie saw where they were going but said nothing until he pulled her into his arms behind the wooden building. Jeff dropped his hands to cup her butt and asked her how “that fine ass was doing today?”

Jamie felt a bit uncomfortable and kind of squirmed as he felt her up. “Um ... Jeff, I don’t know if you noticed but it’s kinda like broad daylight out.”

He said nothing at first and started kissing her neck. He knew Jamie would weaken if he did. He moved up to kiss her lips and after a few minutes, he said, “But Baby, that was so hot last night. You gotta let me do it again. I’m so hot for your body again. I can’t wait.”

Jamie didn’t want him to have to. She had already made up her mind last night that she wanted a repeat but she was kind of expecting it to happen in a more private place. “Well, I dont know how I can help you,” she answered, breathlessly. “I mean it’s the middle of the day. Anyone could accidentally see us and, besides, in case you hadn’t noticed, today I’m wearing jeans. It’s not exactly like I can just cover up real easy.”

Jeff realized she had a point but the horny boy just didn’t want to take “No” for an answer. His eyes darted around for a possible solution. There, right in front of his eyes, was a hole in the shed wall. It wasn’t very large - just the result of a knothole falling out of an old piece of wood - about three or four inches across and, approximately at crotch level. Seeing it, he got an idea. “Hold on a second. I want to check something.” He ran around to the front of the shed, tried the door latch and discovered, to his delight that the door was not locked. He flung it open and dashed inside finding it cramped and cluttered with shovels and rakes but it wasn’t hard to shuffle some things around and gain access to the hole. He called out to Jamie, “Come over here, you gotta see this!” He realized that both of them would not fit at once, so he stepped out and swiftly guided her inside.

“Um, I don’t know about this. What do you want me to do?” she asked, naively.

“Just stay in here for a minute and keep your eyes there,” he said, pointing to the hole. Before she could react, he closed the door on her and ran around to the back of the shed.

“What do you want me to do?” she whispered loudly through the hole. Just as she did, Jeff whipped out his hardon and stuck it through the hole, wiggling it about like a fishing lure. Jamie was faced with a big decision. The light may have been dim in there but it was clear what he wanted. This was just crazy, she thought. But she was reasonably sure she was safe inside the shed. It was he who was being the silly one. Well, she figured she’d better get it over with before he got busted by the cops or something. She wrapped her hands around his cock and began to jerk him like she always had.

The boy wiggled his cock in appreciation and Jamie had to giggle to herself. This was truly the wildest thing she had ever done. Soon, she began to relax. She kneeled down really close to his cock and nuzzled it to her face. She could barely see but from this close up she could hardly miss. She rubbed it all over her face, mashing it against her cheeks. In between strokes, she kissed it, starting at the root and moving up along the right side before stopping at the head. Then, she did it again along the left side. This time, though, his cock passed right across her lips by mistake, smearing his precum across her lips. Well, it had been an accident but she didn’t mind, having already tasted his cum once before. And the good part was that, from in here, he really couldn’t tell exactly what she was doing to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.