Girl in the Shed - Cover

Girl in the Shed

Copyright© 2023 by LEBEC

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Naive young couple discover novel places to have sex, including a dark shed which leads to confusion and trickery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   First   Facial   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Size  

As for Jamie, she was loving all the attention Jeff was giving her. In public, he was always a gentleman and openly held her hand in public. In private, he hadn’t tried to fuck her yet, something she told him she just didn’t feel ready for. Luckily, it seemed that as long as she kept him cumming, he’d keep coming back for more. And she was really getting turned on by the feel of his cum on her face and chest.

Her nightly masturbation sessions were also getting more and more involved. While she diddled her clit, she imagined Jeff cumming on every part of her body. The dream of him playing around behind her got even more vivid and she often actively stuck one, sometimes even two, fingers up her tight pussy. Her fingers, of course, had long been cleaned off but, the thought that only a short time ago they had been covered with his cum excited her terribly.

Also, she now knew that she loved the taste of cum, even if she hadn’t been brave enough to tell him. Part of Jamie thought she might seem like too much of a Bad girl if she told him how much she liked it. For the time being, she decided to keep that a secret.

It was a Friday night and the school had a football game. Jeff was there, not because he cared about the game but because he knew that Jamie would be there. As perfect as this would seem, he knew that Jamie would actually have less time than usual. He knew that she would have to perform during much of the game and that it would end on the late side and that she would have little time afterwards before having to go home. Still, he hoped he might have time for a quick cum somewhere along the way.

His chance came at half time. The cheerleaders had their usual brief and totally overly-sexy dance routine followed by several numbers by the marching band. After their routine, Jeff convinced her to walk with him a bit, after Jamie stated that she only had about ten minutes before she had to be back. Jeff praised her the entire time as he quickly walked her a safe distance away from the crowd. Behind the janitor’s equipment shed, the boy came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, He kissed her over and over on the neck and brought his hands up to cup her boobs. Jamie swooned and started rubbing her butt against his hardon.

Then Jeff moved her close to the wall of the shed and paused to remove his dick from his pants, all the while pressing on the small of her lower back.

“Jeff, we don’t have time for this,” she seethed without conviction.

“Oh come on, Baby,” he groaned. “Just let me look at your beautiful ass for a minute.”

“Alright,” she said, bracing her hands against the back wall of the shed. “Just be quick. I only have a few minutes.”

“I’ll be quick, I swear,” he agreed, flipping up her short cheerleader skirt. The boy rubbed her butt and started jacking off. As he did, she responded to his touch and wiggled her ass back at him. This encouraged the boy to rub her more intensely, spending time on her upper legs and, then on the band of bright blue panty material that covered her pussy. The compliments came out fast and heavy as Jeff went on with expressions like, “Ooh, what a hot ass,” and “My God, that’s so fine,” and so on. It turned her on even more and she unconsciously spread her feet apart farther to give him more access. Gaining courage, he even slid a finger under her panties and worked it up into her hole. His finger only made it in a couple of inches, before he lost control and collapsed forward, bumping into her right ass cheek. The touch of her skin set off his cum. The little spurt wet her butt cheek, Then, instinctively, he pulled away from her, just as his second short shot fell to the ground harmlessly. Finally, his third shot went BLAM and coated her entire ass. Jamie was shocked at how wet she felt back there but, instantly, was even more shocked by the sound of the referee’s whistle signalling the beginning of the second half.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.