Girl in the Shed - Cover

Girl in the Shed

Copyright© 2023 by LEBEC

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Naive young couple discover novel places to have sex, including a dark shed which leads to confusion and trickery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   First   Facial   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Size  

The next night was much like the last night. In fact, it was exactly the same for Jeff. He got Jamie all worked up by kissing her and playing with her boobs. Then Jamie jacked him off. This time, though, she nuzzled his cock up against her cheek as she jerked him off, just as she had imagined the night before while masturbating. Occasionally, she planted a gentle kiss on the side of his shaft. Jeff told her how much he loved that, so she did it a lot more. The boy dribbled his precum against her soft cheek and Jamie just smeared it around her face as she worked on him. Of course, some of it got on her sweet lips as well. When he came, she mistook the first shot for more precum, and by the time she reacted, the second shot caught her on the side of her nose. She redirected the third main blast onto his belly in time but not before getting some on her cheerleading sweater. This went unnoticed until she later saw her reflection in her bathroom mirror at home. Had her parents seen it first, she knew she would have been totally busted.

Therefore, the next night, after moving to the back seat of his car, she jacked him off topless in order to keep her sweater out of harm’s way. This gave her the confidence to nuzzle and kiss his cock to her heart’s content. When he came, Jeff hit her with all three of his spurts - the first one she always missed - the second one she sometimes missed - and the third one that no one could possibly miss - right on the side of her cheekbone. Since his cock opening was wedged right against her face, it seemed to come out as one massive, continuous shot. Immediately, Jamie’s face was totally coated with his cum, leaving a milky-clear sheen in the moonlight. The only thing she minded about it was when it dripped in her eyes. She didn’t like not being able to see. When she opened her mouth to speak, it dripped into her mouth. She, unceremoniously, swallowed it down, noting the saltiness but, otherwise, not objecting to the taste.

Also, she noticed it kind of splattered a lot so, the next night she tried something different. This time, just as he was about to cum, she dragged her torso up his body, placing her chest in the way of his. Then, she jerked him off until he shot his load all over her tits. Jamie loved the warm lotiony feeling of his juice coating her breasts.

Jeff loved it too and, while he sat there with his eyes closed, she looked down and saw a large dollop about to drip from her perky right nipple. Instinctively, she reached her forefinger down and scooped it up, tossing the finger quickly into her mouth and sucking off the cum. She swallowed it down and checked for more drips. Another large dollop was barely clinging to her other breast as well, so she scooped that one up and swallowed it too. “Yum,” she thought. She really liked it now. She was about to scoop up some more when Jeff opened his eyes and handed her a handful of paper towels.

“You may as well take them all. Looks like I don’t need them this time,” he smiled at her. Jeff was thrilled. The girl had not only jacked him off but had taken all of his cum on her body. This was getting easier and easier for him. As it was, he was getting jacked off once a day by this girl and was beginning to consider giving up jacking off on his own altogether. Why would he need to, now that he had his own private cum dump?! And all he ever had to do was compliment her a little. This was almost too easy, he thought. The girl he originally thought was so cute and innocent was turning out to be really hot - maybe even, dare he think it, a Slut. That got Jeff wondering what else he could get her to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.