Girl in the Shed - Cover

Girl in the Shed

Copyright© 2023 by LEBEC

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Naive young couple discover novel places to have sex, including a dark shed which leads to confusion and trickery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   First   Facial   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Size  

She wouldn’t have long to wait. A couple of days later, she had cheerleading practice after school again. She didn’t feign sickness this time but did manage to tell her mom that practice would run a little later that evening.

Inside Jeff’s car, she sat with her hands raised in front of her. “I just want to tell you, I only have a half an hour today, OK? It took some creative lying to get that much.”

“Um, OK. I guess we’d better get going then,” Jeff responded and, instantly, they were making out hot and heavy. It took only a minute or two of kissing before Jeff went for Jamie’s breasts and only a few more before he got up the courage to unsnap her bra. Jamie had to help him, but moments later her B cups were released into the palms of his hands. The improved access felt awesome to Jeff, now that he could massage her entire breast. It also felt much better to Jamie than the cramped poking, pinching, and twisting they were subjected to last time. Within ten minutes, Jamie was already as hot and worked up as she been by the end of last time.

Jeff could sense she was ready for more and moved her hand down onto his crotch again. This time she did not flinch and immediately began to slide her hand over his hardon. Jeff loved it and kept on repeating, “Yeah, don’t stop, Baby,” as he continued to squeeze her boobs. Two minutes later, he was ready to cum and, somehow, managed to stop her hand from stroking him. Holding her wrist still, he croaked, “I ... I don’t wanna cum in my pants again. Last time, I nearly got into trouble with my mom. Please, we gotta stop.”

“But, we still have like ten minutes!” Jamie gasped, not wanting it to be over yet. In a way, she felt the night would be a failure if she didn’t make him cum.

“Well, maybe...” he said, summoning up his courage, “Maybe, if I took it out for a second, I could cum ... um, oh I know, on my chest.” He pulled his t-shirt off.

“Sure, if you want,” she said. “Can I see it?” she asked, trying not to sound too anxious.

“Um, sure” he said. In a flash he had his pants opened and his underwear pulled below his butt.

The boy sat back as Jamie quickly looked around for passersby. Seeing that the coast was clear, she ducked her head down to get a closer look. Without having to be asked, she wrapped her supple young fingers around his shaft and felt his naked cock for the first time. She felt it throb and marvelled at the heat it gave off in her hand. Somehow, it didn’t look at all like she expected. She imagined it to be smoother, like the shapeless cartoons in her Health class book, rather than the veiny thing she now held.

Experimentally, she pushed his foreskin up over the top of his narrow cockhead, covering it completely, Then, she slid it down, exposing it completely. Jeff shuddered, so she did it again, this time all in one motion. Within a few strokes, she was jacking him off as if it she had been doing it all her life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.