Girl in the Shed - Cover

Girl in the Shed

Copyright© 2023 by LEBEC

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Naive young couple discover novel places to have sex, including a dark shed which leads to confusion and trickery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   First   Facial   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Size  

Jamie Avery had always been boy crazy. Her latest boyfriend was Jeff, a college Sophomore whom her parents didn’t approve of, mostly because he was older than her. That only made him that much more appealing to the little 18 year old brunette. And so, one May evening, after leaving cheerleading practice with a feigned stomach ache, Jamie found herself in the front seat of Jeff’s car, making out.

Jeff was a total novice, and a virgin at nineteen. The girls his age and older found him to be kind of tall and dorky with his rusty red hair and freckles. It was only lately, since he decided to expand his horizons to some of the younger girls, that he had begun to gain some self-confidence. Before he started dating Jamie, he had only been able to convince the girls to let him feel their breasts through their clothes. With Jamie, he got even further. After only a couple of dates, she already had let him reach under her blouse and play with one of her small but perky nipples inside her clasped bra.

This afternoon they sat as close together as the bucket seats would allow, their lips locked together in an unending, steamy kiss while Jeff awkwardly fumbled around again inside of her bra. Jamie was gasping as he tweaked her nipple, her face flush and her pussy wet. Jeff was hard as a rock to the point of being painful when he suddenly got an idea. He gently coaxed the arm she had wrapped around him off of his neck, his body-language indicating that his neck was stiff from being cocked in the same position for such an extended period of time. In truth, he was just using that as an excuse to get her to place her hand on his thigh, a mere five inches from the tip of his hardon.

Jeff returned to squeezing her boob, his efforts doubled to catch up for the momentary break. On the next gentle grope of her swelling boob, Jamie instinctively squeezed his thigh in response. Jeff squirmed, straining to move his cock closer to her hand, and succeeded at closing the gap in half. His next squeeze brought forth another from her that was almost painful to the boy. He reached down to grab her wrist and remove her clawing grip for a moment, or at least that’s what Jamie assumed at that moment. Without removing his lips from the overheated girl, he placed her hand back squarely on top of his raging hardon.

Jamie was not aware of the difference until the next squeeze of his hand on her boob triggered hers on his cock. Suddenly, she felt the steel-like pole in his pants in the palm of her hand. Surprised, she pulled her hand away, even as Jeff’s lips remained locked on hers. Jeff acted quickly and grabbed her hand, placing it back where it had been.

Even though Jamie was surprised at first, she really didn’t mind, as long as Jeff continued to kiss her and play with her boobs. Quickly, she got used to it and loved the hot feel of his “Thing”, as she still called it. She also loved how it made Jeff squirm back and forth. Soon, she was helping him, moving her hand back and forth along with him. She heard his breathing get faster and more uncontrolled and responded by stroking him faster. A few moments later, she heard him wheezing and knew he was enjoying the feel of her hand. Then, she heard him gasp and felt his hips lock up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.