The Convention - Cover

The Convention

Copyright© 2023 by Desolation Arts

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The Foundation holds its annual client convention, and a week of obscene debauchery begins. Evan learns his membership status may be in jeopardy. He schemes of ways to secure his position, desperate to keep the lust filled benefits of Foundation membership, but he only has until the end of the week to do it.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Evan woke to someone poking him in the ribs. Through bleary eyes he saw Bev standing over the bed her face still painted from the previous night. “What are you doing cuddling with that slave as if she were your girlfriend?” Bev said.

He glanced down at Object Jenna, who was just beginning to wake herself, his arms still encircling her. He yawned and wiped sleep from his eyes remembering last night. After his failed attempt to find Augustine he had found Object Jenna waiting for him in the room. The two of them had another pleasure filled night together. A night he was confident Jenna enjoyed as much as he had. “You are welcome to take her place. I can do for you what I did for Jenna last night.” His hand went to Jenna’s crotch giving it a good squeeze for emphasis.

Bev rolled her eyes, “Please, to a girl dying of thirst even piss would make her salivate. I am not so easy to please,” Bev said, moving to the bathroom.

Evan pointed and Object Jenna silently relocated herself to her perch in the corner of the room. He followed Bev into the bathroom and leaned against the door frame. She had already slipped off her dress and stood naked except for her lace panties. “Don’t think I haven’t noticed how much that slave looks like me. The Foundation really knows your type,” she said, burying her face in a hot washcloth.

“Why Bevvy are you jealous of a lowly slave?”

She glowered up at him from the wet towel she used to wipe down her face. “haha, fat chance. I just don’t think you should get too attached to any of this.”

“Well, that’s kind of what I wanted to talk to you about. How can you still want to leave this place?” He surrounded her in his arms from behind and they looked at each other in the bathroom mirror. “There is nothing in the vanilla world that comes close to what we have here. The power, the privilege, the sadistic gluttony it affords us. How can you give all that up?”

Bev sighed, and wrapped her arms around his as they crossed her belly. “I don’t want to give it all up. I have waited my entire life for the chance to run my fathers’ company and can’t screw it up. I and my employees and boyfriend cannot be associated with a place like this when it all comes crashing down.”

He pulled his arms free, abruptly, and stood in the doorway again his back facing her, “Why do you assume it will come crashing down in the first place?” He said, his frustration obvious in his voice and did not care.

“Because they always do eventually.”

“Even if it does, we will still be listed as former members we’re already in too deep.”

“If we get out now, we can claim plausible deniability and with my money and lawyers we can avoid any real damage. If we remain active members it will be impossible to avoid going down with the ship.”

“It could be years before anything like that happens.”

“I don’t know. Tell that to Senator Markus and her task force. They’re moving forward with that you know.”

He waived her concerns off, “The Feds can’t do shit and I am sure the Prime Dom has it under control.”

“Maybe, but I can’t take that chance. Now let me get cleaned up I would like to get some sleep before tonight’s events,” Bev said, stripping off her skimpy lace panties and stepping into the shower. The sound of the water cascading from the faucet ended the conversation definitively.

Evan shut the bathroom door and stood in the bedroom. Another conversation with Bev and more frustration. What did he expect, really? Bev had other priorities. Priorities that superseded what they had here. Well, now all bets were off because she was not going to take this away from him.

He looked at Object Jenna, still standing at attention in the corner, waiting for his command. He smiled at her. “You wouldn’t give me so much trouble, would you?”

“Object Jenna exists only to serve you master.”

His smile grew wider. Yes, that was more like it. “If only you and Bev could be as similar in your submissiveness as you are in appearance.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.