The Convention - Cover

The Convention

Copyright© 2023 by Desolation Arts

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The Foundation holds its annual client convention, and a week of obscene debauchery begins. Evan learns his membership status may be in jeopardy. He schemes of ways to secure his position, desperate to keep the lust filled benefits of Foundation membership, but he only has until the end of the week to do it.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Move her to the bed please,” Mantessa said, her more polite tone indicating she was talking to him. He carried Viperella’s limp body and plopped her unceremoniously onto the bed. Seeing his rival in this helpless state gave him more pleasure then he expected. Viperella was a bitch who needed to be taken down a peg.

His cock only grew harder as he watched Mantessa go to work on her girlfriend. She twisted Viperella’s arms into a reverse prayer, so tight, that her elbows touched, and her thumbs were nestled in her nape. She expertly tied Viperella’s substantial tits in a harness of rope that wrapped mercilessly tight around their base. This caused her tits to squeeze out the top like two grapefruit. Moving down Viperella’s body Mantessa bound her girlfriend’s legs together, at three points, above and below the knees. Next, she anchored Viperella to the bed frame at several points, the breast harness, waist, at each bind point of the legs. An anchor cord tied her ankles to the foot of the bed and another bound her long hair to the head board. Last, and most importantly, Mantessa jammed a massive ball gag into Viperella’s mouth.

“That’ll shut her up,” Mantessa sneered. “You know, she made me wear a gag all weekend once. I wasn’t even allowed water or food for forty-eight hours.”

“What are you going to do to her now?” He asked, genuinely interested, this whole situation was hot as hell, just another example of the wonderful things that can happen at The Foundation. That thought brought him back to his overall mission but how to broach the subject?

“I have a few ideas. I might need your help if you’re willing.”

“I kind of thought you would want me to leave.”

“No, quite the opposite, I can’t think of a better way to humiliate Viperella than to have you here to witness her downfall.” She really hated you for some reason.”

“Ha, well the feeling is mutual.”

They waited until Viperella became mobile again. It started slowly at first, with a twitch of a toe, a pull at a rope, an attempt to sit up. Before long, Viperella’s full muscle control returned, and she bucked and twisted against her bonds. The gag barely managed to muffle her screams of rage and frustration. The bed creaked and banged against the wall as Viperella spent several minutes going mad against her bonds. She looked to him like a worm caught between someone’s fingers.

Mantessa sat on the bed next to her lover and stroked the other woman’s forehead. “Please calm down dear. The next few days are going to be hard for you.” Mantessa looked at the paint smeared on her palm and frowned. “I don’t think you need this anymore. Slave, fetch me a wet rag from the bathroom.”

Again, Jenna looked to him for approval, “It’s ok, you can do as she asks for now.” Once permitted, Object Jenna hurried to the bathroom and returned with the requested washcloth. Viperella did all she could to avoid it, like a child not wanting her mother to wipe her mouth, but she could do nothing to stop it as Mantessa removed the face paint.

“You’re being awfully blasé with your identities in front of me tonight.”

Mantessa shrugged, “I don’t think you’re going to come after me in the vanilla world. Especially, after I helped you win the scene contest this year,” she said, a slight smirk forming on the corner of her lips.

“What?”

“You think I was so naive to believe you were helping me out of the kindness of your heart. I know you want Viperella out of your way. And I don’t give a shit about the contest that was Viperella’s thing. Viperella, or I should say Kristine McPhee, will be forfeiting the contest this year.”

Viperella went mad, yanking violently at the ropes holding her. Evan could not tell if it was Mantessa using her vanilla name or being removed from the contest that sent her into such a rage. Maybe, it was both, he did not care because he had successfully eliminated his primary competition.

Mantessa pulled from her duffle bag a leather object about a foot in length. He thought it might be a whip but on second look he saw it was more of a heavy sap like weapon. Viperella seemed to know what it was, because her eyes exploded, she shook her head side to side trying to verbalize a protest despite the gag. Mantessa brought the sap down on Viperella’s belly and it made a hideous thumping sound. Viperella contorted in agony at the sudden impact. Mantessa struck again, and again, up, and down her victims’ body. Everywhere the sap hit it left a bar of red which quickly turned into a dark purple bruise and swelled into little dunes.

Mantessa saved Viperella’s already purpling breasts from the tight harness bondage for last. Viperella screamed so loud and with such a tortured din that Evan almost worried she might scream the gag right out of her mouth. Mantessa did not hold back pounding Viparella’s tit’s with vicious abandon. When she finally finished Mantessa’s chest heaved from exertion. She stood over Viperella who by this point was a bruised sobbing mess. Drool and tears mixed and flooded down her face soaking the pillow beneath. “Here you deserve a taste of this,” Mantessa said, handing him the sap. “Use it on her feet and don’t hold back.”

Evan did not have to be convinced. He moved to the foot of the bed and stood over Viperella’s feet. Her ankles yanked against the rope holding them, knowing what was coming, he waited a long time with the sap ready to fall building anticipation and fear from his victim. When the heavy solid leather club struck the soles of Viperella’s feet she came alive again. She kicked with all her might against the foot of the bed trying in vain to break free. All she could really do is point her soles toward the mattress, but she soon learned that was worse. Evan simply beat the tops of her feet instead. She could only stand a hit or two before she was forced to expose her soles again.

He stopped only after becoming dizzy from his efforts and had to take a seat to catch his breath. Viperella was reduced to sob filled moans that sounded barely human and her body was painted in purple bruises that swelled hideously as if attacked by a thousand bees.

“Don’t get tired on me yet. I need you for this next part, I can’t do it myself,” Mantessa said. She untied Viperella’s legs and bent them at the hip until her knees almost touched her shoulders. She quickly tied Viperella’s knees and ankles to the headboard. This position left Viperella’s ass and pussy pointing upward for all to admire. “So, Viperella is a full-blown lesbian. I don’t think she has ever had a man inside her, until now, if you’re willing.”

Evan almost gyrated with excitement. He could think of few things better than some nice hate fucking. It had been a few hours since his last climax so he felt he could go again. Hearing what was about to happen Viperella’s cries became more animated, but it was about all she could do. “It’s been a busy day, but I think I’ve got a bit more left in me.” He looked Viperella in the eyes, blood-shot and wet with tears. “Looks like you are the one being cut-off by your girlfriend and me doing the beating,” he said, laughing genuinely at the irony of the situation. Viperella’s brow pinched together her eyes narrowing, like dagger tips. He thought he made out some very salty language trying to escape from behind the gag. “ohh, she still has spunk left in her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.