The Convention - Cover

The Convention

Copyright© 2023 by Desolation Arts

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The Foundation holds its annual client convention, and a week of obscene debauchery begins. Evan learns his membership status may be in jeopardy. He schemes of ways to secure his position, desperate to keep the lust filled benefits of Foundation membership, but he only has until the end of the week to do it.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Evan fought a war with his face to keep it from twisting into a wide goofy smile. He had read Mantessa right after all, that she was near a breaking point with Viperella, all she needed was a push. Smiling like a fool would seriously undercut his credibility with her.

“What happened?” he said, careful to keep a serious tone.

“It doesn’t matter she just pushed me too far this time. She went to meet the other girls at the orgy den she will be gone for a while. Just come to my room and I’ll fill you in on what I want to do.” Mantessa marched off without another word.

He went back inside and woke Object Jenna. She roused, slowly rubbing her eyes, sleep stubbornly resisting her efforts to shoo it away. After a moment, though, she realized her mistake and sprang off the bed to her feet. “Sorry, master, Jenna should not have slept so soundly. How might this object please you?”

“It’s fine, but I need you to come with me. We might need your help.”

“Yes, master.”

He left the room and headed toward Mantessa’s suite Jenna following close behind. It was strange, he was starting to like this Object Jenna. I mean, she was certainly easier to deal with then Bev, or frankly, any woman in the regular world. He would have to talk to The Foundation about having her registered as his personal favorite assuming he could solve his money issues and keep his membership. As a member, he could pay a portion of a slave’s upkeep and dictate how she was used by The Foundation when he was not around. If he paid her full value, he could have her put on reserve, just for him, permanently. First, he had to save his membership before he started thinking about reserving slaves.

Evan waited in the walk-in closet of Mantessa’s suite with Object Jenna. Once they got to Mantessa’s room she seemed to have everything figured out and he decided it was best to go along with it before she changed her mind. Now, they waited as Viperella was expected to return soon. In his hand he held a cloth soaked in the same sedative collectors used to capture new slaves. The Foundation would provide a small amount, upon request, as it was often used during scene performances. The fact Mantessa had already made that request was telling about her intentions. “I bet not many clients ask you to do what were about to do,” he said.

“No, master. But Object Jenna is here to please you.”

“Yes, I know. And you have been doing a good job so far. Keep it up and I will ask The Foundation to reward you for your good service.”

“Thank you, this object will continue to serve.”

He heard the door to the suite open, “Cheryl, I’m home. We need to finish our discussion from before.”

Hmm, so Mantessa’s real name is Cheryl that’s good to know.

“Didn’t you already make your point clear when you slapped me?”

Evan crept to the closet door and peeked between the slats. He could see both women Viperella still wore her banquet outfit and faced her de minimis partner. “Don’t get that tone with me again girl.”

“I never agreed to become your slave, you know, you just started taking more and more without regard for my limits.”

“Where is this coming from all of a sudden?”

“It’s not sudden, you couldn’t even see how unhappy I was. Everyone else here could see.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.