The Convention - Cover

The Convention

Copyright© 2023 by Desolation Arts

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The Foundation holds its annual client convention, and a week of obscene debauchery begins. Evan learns his membership status may be in jeopardy. He schemes of ways to secure his position, desperate to keep the lust filled benefits of Foundation membership, but he only has until the end of the week to do it.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Evan did not know what he was going to do if Mantessa did not seek his help in dealing with Viperella he could only hope that he read the situation well enough. In the meantime, he could try to reach out to Augustine, offer her something in exchange for her vote on the panel. Now that she was a judge, she would not be allowed to co-mingle with other members. He couldn’t simply knock on her suite door because the judges had special quarters sequestered from the others. If he knew where those suites were, he might be able to get to them.

He caught one break at least, he was not scheduled to do his scene until the final day of the convention that gave him some breathing room. He reached his suite door and stepped inside. Stretched out tantalizingly on his bed was Object Jenna. He had forgotten he told her to meet him here and ever the obedient slave here she was. He squeezed his, still buzzing cock, he already blew his load three times inside the slaves at the banquet and was a bit spent.

“How can Object Jenna please you master?” she said.

She wore nothing but her silver collar that every slave had to wear. Bev’s company worked on similar technology. The collar was like a RFID chip and had all the slave’s information on it. They could track a slave’s location and would know the second a collar went offline.

As he approached the bed, she moved to sit on folded legs her hands daintily clasped together in her lap. He noticed she wore a touch of eye shadow and some blush on her cheeks that gave them a subtle pinkish glow. “They let you have make-up?” he asked, sitting on the bed next to her.

“Objects are given what they need to please their masters.”

“I see. Well, I’m a bit-tired right now so I won’t need your body.”

“Does master want Jenna to leave?”

“No, stay.” He kicked off his shoes and propped his shoulders on the pillows and headboard. Opening his arms, he beckoned for Jenna to come to him. “Come here.” She complied immediately, resting her head on his chest while he encircled her shoulders with one arm. They sat in a cuddle position as though they were a typical vanilla couple living out in the real world. It occurred to him he never had an actual conversation with an object slave. They were trained to please him in anyway but maybe she could help him in ways he could not predict. “Do you remember your old life?”

“Jenna has always been an object for pleasure.”

“So, you don’t remember any part of your old life, your family, friends, a job, your real name?”

Her expression twisted, and her gaze stared off blankly, as if searching the recesses of her mind for long lost memories. Maybe, it was his imagination because the moment, whatever it was, faded in an instant. “Jenna does not understand master’s questions. Jenna has always been Object Jenna.”

He sighed, “They really do a number on you girls.”

“Master?”

“Nevermind.” He stroked the pinna of Jenna’s ear with his middle finger the same way he once did with Bev. A few superficial changes and Jenna could be Bev’s twin so long as one did not care to look too closely, and people seldom did. “Do you know where the judge’s quarters are?” He asked, not expecting her to know.

“Yes, master.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.