The Convention - Cover

The Convention

Copyright© 2023 by Desolation Arts

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Foundation holds its annual client convention, and a week of obscene debauchery begins. Evan learns his membership status may be in jeopardy. He schemes of ways to secure his position, desperate to keep the lust filled benefits of Foundation membership, but he only has until the end of the week to do it.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

After wondering the halls for a bit Evan ended up at the torture pit. He dismissed Object Jenna, temporarily, but he planned to call for her again later. Object slaves assigned to a member were given more freedom during convention weeks so that they could better serve. He sent her to get cleaned up and wait for him in the slave quarters.

Two worker slaves bowed their heads to him, as he approached, and opened the large double doors into the torture pit. The term was coined by the members and was a fitting name. He entered the circular arena that was surrounded by ten-foot brick walls on all sides. Above the walls were stadium seating that, for now, only had a smattering of spectators. In the center it felt like standing at the bottom of a pit hence the name.

It cost over a hundred thousand dollars per member to attend the week long convention. That fee went to fund things like the pit, orgy dens and all the other services. This meant during the four days any member could make use of the available objects provided in the pits to practice their skills.

Two dozen objects stood chained to iron loops in the wall. Metal shackles held their wrists high above their heads forcing them to stand on toe tip to relieve some of the weight. A few of the shorter slaves could not reach the floor at all and simply dangled limply from the chains. He scanned the nude bodies of what were once women with individual personalities and dreams. Now they were merely objects available for his pleasure. The thought alone, made his cock twitch. As he inspected each of his options, a diverse grouping of flesh ranging from pale white to black complexions gathered from all around the world. As he gazed at the human buffet before him he could not stop thinking about how this was all going to be taken from him. The power he got from being a member of the most exclusive of clubs was just an illusion. Power given, was not real power at all, if it could be taken back at any time. Bev had the power because she held the purse strings.

“Hey, Tartarus is that you over there?”

He looked toward the voice and saw Dogor waving to him from across the arena. Dogor was another Foundation member Evan saw every year at the convention. A muscular, meat head sort of a man, that wore full BDSM gear as part of his persona that made him resemble a medieval executioner. Some members, mostly the women, did wear elaborate revealing costumes during convention events but he never saw Dogor out of his.

Once Dogor got Evan’s attention he turned back to the object he had been working on. An object, Evan guessed to be in her early twenties. An easy assumption since eighteen to twenty-five was the most common age cohort of the object slaves. The object was suspended with her thighs tied to her torso and neck. Her arms were held in a box-tie and a ball-gag stuffed her mouth muffling kitten like whimpers. Her ankles were bound at a right angle to her thighs with each big toe bound to the floor to keep her from swaying too much. This position left the objects ass and pussy exposed from the bottom and Dogor was taking advantage of this with a cattle prod. Evan heard the electrical pop and crackle of the prod as it arced across sensitive flesh. The object jerked in response pulling against her toes inspiring fresh sounds from behind the gag. From the look on the objects face he must have been at this for a while because tears already dripped steadily from her cheeks and her eyes were tired and desperate.

“Back for another year I see,” Dogor said, placing the cattle prod onto a rolling tool station that held an assortment of torture items.

“And I see your getting started already,” Evan said, glancing at the shivering object that hung in front to them.

“Ha, this is just some practice for my scene in the contest. You sign up again this year?”

“Of course.”

“Good, you came pretty close last year, didn’t you? Maybe this will be your year.”

“Is Viperella involved this year?” He asked already knowing the answer.

“You know she never misses it.”

“Yeah, she won’t be easy to beat.” He often thought she cheated somehow but so far; he couldn’t figure out how. The only possibility he could think of was she had friends on the judging panel. Judges were chosen, by lottery just before the contest began, making it unlikely she could pack it with allies though.

“Well, maybe you’ll get lucky and she won’t enter because she’s too busy beating on that little girlfriend of hers.” Dogor held a butt plug the size of a tennis ball, at its widest point, to the object’s anus. He grunted, dissatisfied with his choice, returned it grabbing another. The second plug was larger, with a diameter of three to four inches at its widest point.

“What do you mean by that?” Evan asked, suddenly interested in the gossip. He already knew that Viperella and Mantessa were a couple, but he had not heard anything else beyond that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.