The Convention - Cover

The Convention

Copyright© 2023 by Desolation Arts

Chapter 12

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The Foundation holds its annual client convention, and a week of obscene debauchery begins. Evan learns his membership status may be in jeopardy. He schemes of ways to secure his position, desperate to keep the lust filled benefits of Foundation membership, but he only has until the end of the week to do it.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Over the next day and a half of the convention the rest of Evans scheme fell into place. With Object Jenna’s help they fitted Bev with a vicious gagging device. The device was made of steel and the victim was forced to bite down on the contraption. The gags metal teeth would snap shut like a bear trap. The teeth would dig into the victim’s gums at the jaw line clamping her teeth together tight.

That was not the end of it, however, just behind the victim’s lips were another row of razor-sharp teeth. Using a special key, inserted between the lips, the metal teeth could be rotated outward until they punctured the victim’s upper and lower lips. This effectively stapled them together and rendered speech impossible.

Applying some coagulating anti-septic ointment to the puncture holes would stop bleeding and prevent infection. The most important feature was that without the key the gag could not be removed except with surgery. This would prevent Bev from explaining she was not Object Jenna, as her collar identification claimed, at-least until it was too late, and no one would care what she had to say.

With Bev secured they left her to stew in the corner in a brutal hogtie. Meanwhile, he and Jenna continued to enjoy one another. When they were not fucking, he coached Jenna on how to match Bev’s signature and practiced applying her Bluefox make-up. And finally, he helped Jenna fix her hair so it would more closely match Bev’s style.

The convention came to an end, and with Viperella and himself out of the competition Dogor ended up winning the contest. Evan and Jenna got up early on the day the members would all be leaving. Jenna applied the Bluefox make-up and put on one of Bev’s dresses. He stood back and looked her over, “Perfect, no one will know you are not Bev. Just try not to talk much.”

“Yes master. But where are we going today. The convention is over, this object should be returning to her cage to begin serving others again.”

Evan stood in front of Jenna who now looked so much more like Bev. “You’re going to be coming to live with me. You will still be a slave, but you will be my slave and only mine. From now on, you will only have to please me. I will not mistreat you, and I will even allow you to wear clothing from time to time. And I’ll take you out in the world, sometimes, but remember in public you are Bev from now on.”

Jenna seemed to consider all of this, “Will Jenna have to sleep in a cage?”

“No, you will share my bed from now on. All I need from you is to fake Bev’s signature when I ask and pretend to be her in public.”

“Object Jenna would like this very much.”

“Good, then follow my lead.”

They undid Bev’s hogtie, keeping her arms bound, and affixed an eighteen-inch hobble to her ankles. Evan looked Bev in the eyes as he clipped the leash to her collar, they were watery, bloodshot, and ringed with dark circles. Snot poured from her nostrils her tear ducts not able to drain fast enough. She had just spent the last twenty-four hours in a back breaking hogtie with steel teeth penetrating her gums, and lips, and she was not looking well. Unfortunately, with the type of gag they were using on Bev the only way to administer food and water was through an IV.

“Don’t worry Bevy dear, The Foundation will take care of all your needs soon.” She moaned about as much as she dared without causing great pain from the gag. “I found a solution to all my money problems too. It was staring me in the face the whole time. Object Jenna, known as Bev to everyone else, will sign all the papers I need her to. Giving me full control over your company and all your personal assets. She is already mastering your signature and I know your social security number. Your now deceased father was your only remaining family member. No one will ask any questions.” Bev moaned louder and began pulling against her leash. He laughed at her, “You know what, maybe I will take you for one last ride before we say our goodbyes.”

He ignored Bev’s complaints and bent her over the bed and began ramming his hard cock into her ass. Bev was reduced to pathetic misery filled cries as he screwed her ass harder than he ever had before. Bev never liked anal sex, and very rarely let him enjoy her tight ass. What she did, or did not want, meant nothing to him anymore. Her needs would never mean anything to anyone ever again. He filled Bev’s ass with cum.

They led Bev out of the suite, leashed, and humiliated, already a shadow of her former self. They took Bev to the slave return center. “I am here to return this slave. Her designation is Object Jenna,” Evan said, to the trustee who gave him only half attention. Bev began making noises, pulling at her leash, and twisting her shoulders. Her eyes were wide, and she seemed to be trying to get the trustees attention.

The trustee looked up at Bev her face quizzical. It was very on usual for a trained object slave to act out the way Bev was. “I would also like to report that this slave seems to be defective. My girlfriend and I had to put this special gag on after she bit me.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.