The Convention - Cover

The Convention

Copyright© 2023 by Desolation Arts

Chapter 11

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The Foundation holds its annual client convention, and a week of obscene debauchery begins. Evan learns his membership status may be in jeopardy. He schemes of ways to secure his position, desperate to keep the lust filled benefits of Foundation membership, but he only has until the end of the week to do it.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

After the performance Bev said she would meet him back at the suite. She wanted to socialize a bit with her friends. Evan nodded, reluctantly, and returned to the suite to find Object Jenna waiting for him.

He was more pleased to see her then he would have expected. In all his time at The Foundation he never spent as much time with any of the slaves as he spent with Jenna. Usually, objects were used and discarded without a thought. This year, though, he had found in Jenna an ally and companion both physically and mentally. It was true Jenna wasn’t much of a talker, but Bev talked too much, so, he would consider it an improvement.

He had always assumed The Foundation broke the intelligence of its slaves to make them more obedient, but What they did was more devious. Mindless slaves would not be as effective responding to all their master’s needs. Jenna, for instance was sharp and a quick learner. What made her training so under handed was she did not seem to possess the ability to use that intelligence for herself in anyway. Everything she learned, and any bit of knowledge, The Foundation allowed her to keep from her old life was only for the purpose of serving. Which suited his needs fine because service was what he needed right now.

“How long have you been waiting here?”

“Not long, but Object Jenna waits to please.”

He smiled and wondered why he was expecting her to say anything else. “I bet they don’t let you slaves drink alcohol.” He fixed two glasses of rum-milk and handed one to her. She took it tentatively, not sure if he was really giving her permission or a test of some sort. He heard The Foundation did such things to the slaves as part of their training. “It’s okay, it will please me to see you drink it.” That reassured her and she sipped the white fluid down. “What do you think? Do you like it?”

Jenna licked her lips and her brow furrowed, “Which would please you more master, for Jenna to like it or not?”

He rolled his eyes, and took the glass back from her, “Never mind, kind of defeats the purpose if I have to tell you what to think.” Jenna looked confused, almost hurt, as if she failed to please him somehow. “It’s fine. It’s not your fault.” He pulled down his pants and sat on the bed exposing his already stiffening cock. “I’m horny, you can suck me dry instead.”

Her face loosened and her lips bent into a smile. She seemed relieved to be in more familiar territory and knelt between his legs. He tilted his head back, and bit his lip bracing himself, as her warm moist mouth and tongue did its expert work.


Evan sat at the desk in the corner of the suite bedroom. After enjoying Object Jenna, more than once, he left her asleep in the bed. He poured himself some rum-milk and began to consider what he was about to do. If he did not lose his nerve. Bev had a lot of money and if given the opportunity could wield considerable power in the vanilla world. Which is why he had to tread carefully because any screw up could ruin him.

The door to the suite swung open, the doorknob hitting the wall, causing him to startle. Bev marched into the room a look of hate on her face. “You son-of-a-bitch, I can’t believe what you did,” Bev said, pointing a finger at him.

“What is your problem?”

I just went to check on Viperella.

Fuck, he thought, this was a complication, but he tried to keep his face neutral.

“It took some insisting, but eventually, I got Mantessa to tell me everything. Including the part, you played.”

Evan knew he should deny his involvement, or dissemble, but he decided he was caught and there was no point. “Fine, so what if I did help Mantessa. Viperella is a bitch and is getting what she deserves. I hope you didn’t make Mantessa release her because that would be the real shame here.”

“I considered her a friend. I wanted to release her the instant I saw her but Mantessa threatened to release my real identity to the public. I can’t believe you told her my real name. Unfortunately, that means Viperella is on her own.”

He had not told Mantessa his, or Bev’s, real name. In fact, he was the one who learned the true identities of the women. Mantessa must have thought quick and told Bev the only thing that would give her pause in coming to Viperella’s aid.

“But you, you won’t be so lucky. I am going right to the Prime Dom to tell her you are cheating to win the contest.”

Evan felt sick, “You would not dare,” he said, standing up.

“I do dare. And another thing, I am sick and tired of this look-a-like slave meat hanging around all the time.” Object Jenna, roused awake when the door slammed open, had repositioned herself in her corner. Bev stormed across the room grabbing a fist of Jenna’s hair and dragged her toward the door.

“What makes you think the Prime Dom will even care about what I did? This whole place is based on a love for the sadistic she might even approve.”

Bev shoved Jenna against the wall, the girl yelped, as tears welled in her eyes. She gave no other form of protest as her training demanded. “Maybe you’re right, but I intend to find out. And while I’m at it I will also be resigning our membership to The Foundation forever.” She spun on her heel and stalked toward the door. “And when I get back, I want that meat bag sent back to her cage. Her time playing at being your girlfriend is over.”

Evan stood paralyzed; he was not at all sure how the Prime Dom would react to his cheating, but it would not matter if Bev resigned their memberships. They would have to leave The Foundation immediately. He needed to do something, but he could not move. She was almost to the door, and once she was in the hall where others could see and hear them, his window will have closed. Bev was not just some Foundation slave; other members might care to get involved if they witnessed them fighting in the halls.

At that moment, something unexpected happened, that took the moment of decision away from Evan. Just as Bev’s fingers closed around the doorknob Jenna sprinted across the room and tackled her. Both women bounced off the wall and then fell to the floor. Bev got the worst of the collision, as she fell to her back her face wrenched by shock and pain. Jenna acted fast, mounting Bev, and pinning her wrists to the floor immediately. Bev screamed and twisted beneath the other woman. “You fucking stupid, worthless, fuck sack. Get the hell off me now.” Bev bucked; her hips animated by pure rage at this point. Jenna maintained the advantage, riding the storm while keeping Bev fixed to the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.