The Convention - Cover

The Convention

Copyright© 2023 by Desolation Arts

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The Foundation holds its annual client convention, and a week of obscene debauchery begins. Evan learns his membership status may be in jeopardy. He schemes of ways to secure his position, desperate to keep the lust filled benefits of Foundation membership, but he only has until the end of the week to do it.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

With the judges now in place the dining lights dimmed, and the stage lights brightened. Chatter in the audience silenced and all attention turned toward the stage. He knew from the schedule that Dogor’s performance would be first. He was a brute, he never won, but whatever he did it should be entertaining.

Dogor entered stage left holding a chain leash in each hand. Each leash attached to a slave’s collar who hobbled along behind him. The two slaves looked young, eighteen or nineteen tops, one had shoulder length black hair and large teardrop tits that bounced with each step. The other had blonde hair cut in a pixy style and a pair of, medium sized, but well-shaped tits with perfectly aligned nipples.

Both objects had their arms tied in front of them in the prayer position. Their arms were attached to their nipples by a chain and piercing. Surprisingly, both were un-gagged for the moment.

He tugged each of them to the edge of the stage, “Introduce yourselves,” Dogor said, standing between his victims. The pixy haired girl spoke first, “Object Hannah here to please you,” she said, her voice tremulous and halting.

“Object Tiffany here to please you,” the other girl squeaked out, her voice barely audible. Both objects were terrified, and they should be, judging by Dogor’s passed performances. Evan wondered how long these girls had been at The Foundation. The Foundation did not traffic in underage girls, so it could not have been long.

Now that the objects had introduced themselves, they no longer had a need for speaking and Dogor gagged both with a harness ball-gag the size of a softball. The objects whimpered softly as their jaws stretched to accommodate the intrusions. “First, let’s tenderize these meat sacks to get us warmed up,” Dogor said. He produced a heavy metal paddle off the rolling tool rack. “Bend over.”

The objects did as they were told, careful not to jerk their tits too much as they moved. That was going to become difficult momentarily. “Let’s see which of these objects can withstand the paddle longer. This will decide which one gets to enjoy my cock later.” The paddle Dogor chose was made of solid steel with considerable mass and, in a strong hand, would pack a serious punch. Dogor brought the paddle down on Object Tiffany’s ass and the sound of its impact echoed throughout the hall. Tiffany’s face turned a bright red shade and screams ripped from her throat. Dogor turned and gave Object Hannah the pleasure of his second hit. He then began alternating between them.

With each successive hit, the objects bodies became more soaked in sweat and tears. Drool dribbled out from the edges of their gags. The objects flinched and jumped with every impact and could not help pulling at their pierced nipples. Dogor kept up his work until it became too much for Object Hannah. Her piercings ripped through her nipples as she collapsed to her knees. Blood dripped from her torn breasts and she wept wet snotty cries. “It looks like Object Hannah has lost the opportunity to have my cock fill her insides.”

He re-tied the objects arms in a box-tie, their four-arms cinched just below their shoulder blades. Dogor returned the paddle and retrieved a flaccid rubber device connected to a hand pump. The objects watched in abject terror anticipating what would come next. Dogor pumped the rubber ball to its capacity for the audience to see. Once inflated, the devices full nature became clear. The inflated ball was about the size of a cantaloupe and was decorated with tiny hooks like a puffer fish.

He deflated the ball to its original flaccid state and turned to Hannah. “Object Hannah this is your punishment for failing to withstand the paddle longer than your counterpart.” He forced the still blubbering slave to stand and bend forward. Dogor fed the limp rubber into Object Hannah’s asshole. By now it was clear to everyone what was about to happen, and the room was silent as everyone expected what would happen next.

Dogor began inflating the ball inside Hannah’s ass. Hannah became gradually more panicked, as the ball expanded to fill her colon, the hooks sinking into the tender membrane of her insides. Hannah’s face clenched, she whined, trying her best to endure the growing ordeal. Once Dogor was finished pumping the ball to size he attached the chain, that now hung from Hannah’s asshole, to a winch that dangled from the ceiling. “Stand up straight,” he ordered.

Object Hannah looked at him with pleading eyes despite knowing her fate was inevitable. She let out another groan, as she straightened, compressing her colon driving the hooks deeper. Object Hannah’s ass cheeks and pubis region bulged to accommodate the massive invader. Evan heard gasps from some in the audience.

Dogor wasn’t done with poor Object Hannah yet though. He held up a strap-on vibrator. A vibrator that could be inserted and strapped around the victim’s upper thigh and could not be removed by the victim. Dogor inserted the device into Hannah’s pussy, with some difficulty, as the ball deformed her insides.

Dogor flipped on the vibrator and it buzzed to life. The sound of the powerful device was irritatingly loud, but it got the desired result from Object Hannah. She moaned and cricketed her legs together as her clit responded to the barrage. “This device will detect each orgasm that our slave succumbs to and will send a signal to that winch. With each orgasm it will move upward a little more,” Dogor said. More gasps and some groans from the audience as they realized what would eventually happen. “Object Hannah, I suggest you start thinking about sports.” There was a smattering of laughs from the audience.

As if choreographed, Hannah gave in to her first crushing orgasm, and even before her throes of ecstasy were complete the winch came to life. The winch moved upward about six inches forcing Object Hannah to shamble backward to give it slack.

Evan felt Mantessa cringe beside him and cross her legs tightly. “Something wrong?” he asked.

“Viperella used one of those on me once. Not the winch part but the strap on vibrator. And I don’t care who you are that thing is impossible to resist.”

“Well, at least that object will enjoy some of her night then.”

“I doubt it. Only the first few orgasms are pleasurable then they start to hurt from over stimulation. And I cannot even imagine what it must feel like to have an orgasm with that thing in her ass. Maybe I’ll try something like that on Viperella. She deserves it.”

As if to confirm Mantessa’s comments Hannah rounded another orgasm and the winch responded in turn. For now, the chain still had some slack in it, but eventually, things were going to get interesting. “Now my dear, as a reward for lasting longer than your friend, you get to enjoy my company for a while,” Dogor said, turning to Tiffany and leaving Hannah to her growing misery. He removed Tiffany’s gag. “I want to hear you scream for this next part.”

Object Tiffany’s shoulders drooped almost imperceptibly, revealing in a moment of weakness, that she was not overly excited at the prospect of her reward. Her training kicked in and she seemed to steel herself for what was next. “I am here to please you Master,” she forced out.

Dogor smiled a wide mischievous smirk, “That’s a good girl.” He popped off a leather cod piece and allowed a thick, flaccid cock, roll out of its confines.

Picking up an already loaded needle from the tool rack he stuck it into the shaft of his cock. “Viperella was right, he does use enhancement serum,” Mantessa said.

Enhancement serum was provided by The Foundation to male members upon request. The serum allowed men to stay harder for longer and helped erections reach their full potential. Evan himself, had never used it, but perhaps he would in the future.

Within seconds Dogor’s cock grew to a massive twelve inches in length along with the corresponding girth. “Object Tiffany is ready for your member, sir,” she said, but her halting tone betrayed far less confidence.

Dogor laughed, “That’s good, but I have more for you.” Dogor slipped a leather sleeve over his ballooned cock shaft. It fit like a tight sock, leaving the head protruding from the end. What was of most interest about this sleeve were the rows of metal spikes that ringed the garment.

Object Tiffany had not missed the significance of those spikes, and her eyes squinted with tears, her trained resolve failing her. Dogor advanced on her and she flinched backward, “Come on now sweetheart, you earned this, come here and let Dogor give you what’s coming to you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.