Cakewalk - Cover

Cakewalk

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jamie has volunteered to participate in a fashion show for charity, but it turns out the outfit is not just revealing but awkward. Trust Nils to find a solution. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Nils persuaded Jamie to take part in a fashion show for charity. “You’ll love the outfit,” he told her, and he presented her with a pair of high-heeled shoes and an ornate choker.

“Interesting,” Jamie said after inspecting the wear. “And where’s the rest of it?”

“That’s it,” Nils said. “Let’s see how they look.”

Jamie donned the heels and choker. “This is ridiculous,” she said.

“It’s for charity,” Nils emphasized. “And all the models will be scantily clad.”

Jamie snorted. “Scantily clad, huh? And will there be any male models?”

“Not sure,” Nils said.

“Anyway it’s not the scantily clad that bothers me, it’s the shoes. I can barely stand in these.”

“You just have to stroll down the catwalk and back, no more than a couple of dozen steps each way. Piece of cake.”

“Piece of cake!” Jamie exclaimed. “If it’s a piece of cake how come they don’t call it a cakewalk? I doubt I can take two steps without toppling over.”

“You’re overthinking it,” Nils said. “It’s like trying to walk and chew gum at the same time. You can do it if you don’t think about it.”

“What flavor is the gum?” Jamie asked.

“There’s no gum. You just need to distract yourself and not worry about the walking.”

“Easier said than done,” Jamie said. “How do I distract myself?”

“Something that takes your mind off your body.”

“Like what?”

“Maybe something sexy,” Nils speculated. “Like your nipples.”

“Um, in case you haven’t noticed, my nipples are part of my body.”

“Again you’re missing the point. Give your nipples a touch and see what that does.”

cakewalk-1.jpg

Jamie tried it out. She found that the distraction worked. She could take two steps without toppling.

“So I’m supposed to touch my nipples as I hike down the cakewalk?”

“Sure,” Nils said. “I’d be in favor of that. So that’s settled. What do you think of the choker?”

“Pretty, I guess,” said Jamie. “And comfy enough. I do like the teardrop gem. Kind of a nice contrast to the black heels and neckwear.”


In the dressing room ten minutes before the fashion show was to start, Nils showed Jamie the program. “You’re up last. Number six, Oreo.”

“Stage name?”

“I have no idea. I guess it’s the name of your outfit. Another one is Peach Cobbler. Then there’s Baked Alaska. Also Cherry Pie. Sticky Date Pudding. You follow Devil’s Food Cake.”

“I don’t think I can do it,” Jamie said. “Too nervous to think of something sexy.”

“What about your nipples?”

“They’re too nervous too. I’m excited, but in the wrong way.”

“I have an idea—what if I get you excited in the right way?”

“How would you do that?”

“We still have six minutes. How about a quick hard fuck?”

“I’ll try anything,” Jamie said, “but I’m not going to lie down on this dirty floor.”

“I’ll do the lying down,” Nils said, and he quickly shucked off his clothing and lay on the floor.

Jamie wasted no time mounting him.

“Four minutes,” Nils said. “Fuck me harder. Faster.”

cakewalk-2.jpg

Jamie fucked Nils hard and fast, her breasts bouncing wildly, her hair flying. They came together with six seconds to spare.

Sex-dazed, Jamie walked down the catwalk. Not a trace of stumble.

cakewalk-3.jpg

“You did great,” Nils congratulated her. “I think you were the star of the show. Someone bid six figures for you.”

“That’s me,” said a handsome woman. “I love Oreos. Especially the cream filling.”

“So should I take off the costume now or what?” Jamie asked the woman. “Oh no.”

“What’s wrong?” the woman asked.

“The pearl pendant,” Jamie said. “You know, the cream filling. It’s missing. I don’t know how that could have happened.”

“It’s not missing,” the woman said. “Trust me.”

cakewalk-4.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.