He Still Remembered Me After All These Years - Cover

He Still Remembered Me After All These Years

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2023 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: Inspired by a chat and fleshed out into a longer story, this finds an "alternate" me running into one of the men from my past as they violently take what they wished they could have so long ago.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Anal Sex   Violence   .

I was enjoying being alone for the day. The kids were with their dad at the park. I could go shopping without having to herd two rambunctious children simultaneously. Don’t get me wrong, I loved my munchkins, but sometimes it was nice to be alone. I had dressed conservatively by my standards. My hair was done up, of course, as was my makeup. I wore my favorite Cherry lipgloss and had clumsily experimented with giving myself “Cleopatra” eyes. I was getting better at it, and my Owner liked it. I wore a yellow sundress, perhaps a bit short, but nothing too scandalous. With the return of mid 70’s weather, I had resolved to enjoy the warmth we were finally having now that winter had belatedly left. And, of course, I wore matching yellow heels. They were tame with only three-inch heels. Nothing that would get tongues wagging. Last but most important was my plug, which was nestled safely and comfortably in my ass. I hated going anywhere without it. I enjoyed the occasional glance I got at the store. No one stared, but I received some quick glances of appreciation. I’ve always wanted those looks. Even lingering stares made me feel valued. I went about the department store, getting our essentials, when my wrist was grabbed painfully. I was jerked backward, and my life would forever change.

“It is you. I knew I recognized you. You’re Sammie. I used to get off making your stupid child cunt cry when you showed off on the webcam,” the man said cruelly. I didn’t recognize him, not his face. His voice sounded vaguely familiar. Even his words weren’t enough to narrow down who he was. But it did explain how he knew me. Where he knew me from. In an earlier, more desperate time, I had been lost before my Owner had found me. A stupid, lost little girl seeking out attention any way I could. I found that attention and need online from older men who taught me about myself. About my need for validation and attention. They taught me how to touch myself and hurt myself. They taught me my worth. And he had been one of them. The way he crushed my wrist in his strong hands made it clear he hadn’t been one of the nice ones. He had been one of the mean men. The ones who had taught me the concept of crygasms. Those who treated me like shit and put me on a rollercoaster of emotions. A ride that always left my body shuddering from my sobbing and overwhelming orgasms.

Without another word, his grip tightened even more as he dragged me away from the cart and my purse. I should have pulled back and resisted, but I was in shock. I had never expected to run into any of those men again. That was part of my past, but he seemed intent on making himself a part of my future. I stumbled after him towards the back of the store, and without hesitation, he pulled me into the men’s room. My heart raced, and I stumbled into the room on the tile. He let me go long enough to ensure the stalls were empty and then locked the door. I started to say something, but with little effort, he gripped my throat and shoved me through a stall door, and I fell hard against the toilet. I had barely started standing back up when he snatched the bottom of my sundress and ripped it in half. Then, as I began to protest, he slapped me, grasped the top of the sundress, and tore it to rip on the bottom. In less than a minute, he had effectively stripped me to nothing. I wore no bra or panties, to which he smiled. I tried to run then, but it was far too late. He slammed me face-first into the side of the stall, pulled me back, and slammed me again ever harder. My nose exploded red the second time as it crunched, and everything spun around me. Thoughts drifted from my concussed head while blood splattered on the steel partition and dripped down my exposed chest. I barely noticed as he bent me over and slammed his cock into my loose wet hole, realizing my truth instantly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.