Laura Norton - Cover

Laura Norton

Copyright© 2023 by MaryS

Chapter 5: Candy

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Candy - Laura works in the church foster care program.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

When she arrived back at the house, Laura showered and changed into a lounging robe. She had overcome the swimming sensations in her head, but she still had a pleasant glow on.

She sat in the living room sipping a vodka slowly. Laura wanted to maintain her glow, but she didn’t want to be drunk when Jack came home. They had no choice but to face the issue of Candy and her pregnancy tonight.

Laura let out a deep sigh and took a quick sip from her vodka when she heard Jack’s car pull into the driveway. Instead of going to meet him at the door, she remained seated on the couch and waited.

The haggard expression on Jack’s face when he walked into the living room brought sympathy welling in Laura’s breast. He looked like he had been through seven kinds of hell.

“I guess we need to talk about things,” Jack sighed. “But I need a drink first.”

“Want me to fix you one?”

“I’ll do it,” he replied walking over to the bar in the corner of the living room. “Refill?”

“Please. Straight vodka,” Laura remarked.

“Yeah, I guess it’s a straight vodka talk, isn’t it?”

“Candy came by this morning, Jack,” Laura called out as he poured the drinks in the kitchen. “Did you know that?”

“She told me this afternoon,” Jack remarked as he handed Laura her drink and took a seat across from her. “I was furious when I found out. I want you to know that I didn’t have anything to do with that at all.”

“I believe that,” Laura smiled. “Want to tell me how you feel about Candy and her pregnancy?”

“It’s a stupid, terrible mistake,” Jack sighed.

“Do you want to marry her?” Laura asked taking a sip of vodka.

“No,” Jack replied immediately. “And I’ve told her that.”

“She told me,” Laura said. “She said that you wanted her to get an abortion.”

“I still do,” Jack said. “It’s the only sensible thing to do.”

“I agree, but the church won’t like it, not mention Mike and Mary. He’s your best friend.”

“I know,” Jack said in a depressed voice. “The church leadership may ask us to leave the church if they found out and then what would we’d do?”

“So?” Laura prompted.

“I don’t know, Laura!” Jack snapped, standing and beginning to pace the room slowly. “I won’t marry her under any circumstances. She’ll just have to face that. It’s a fucking mess!”

“One that somehow has to be solved,” Laura sighed, draining her glass nervously. “Would you pour me another vodka?”

“Sure,” Jack replied taking her glass and walking over to the bar. “By the way, did you know that Candy came back here about noon today?”

Laura bolted forward on the couch. Could Candy have seen her with the boys? Noon? Oh, my god! Laura said to herself. How much does he know?

“Oh?” she replied in a cool voice.

“I don’t suppose there’s any use batting around with this,” Jack said as he came back and handed her the cocktail. “Candy showed me some pictures of you fucking three teen boys on the patio. I couldn’t fucking believe it. God damn it, Laura.”

Laura hesitated a little before she replied. She took a long sip of her drink and considered telling him the pictures might be fakes, but decided to tell him the truth.

“Yes, Jack,” she said slowly, “it’s true.”

“Fuck, Laura!” Jack cried. “Teen boys?”

“Don’t ‘fuck’ me!” she snapped quickly. “You’ve been fucking that little Blondie for months! You’ve even got living proof that you’ve satisfied your lust, Jack. I saw the two of you on the boat and heard her talk about how you’d taught her all about sex for Christ’s sake. So why does it shock you that I’ve found a way to take care of my needs?”

“But, but those are teen boys!” Jack protested weakly.

“How old is Candy?” Laura shot back. “And those boys have nice hard cocks, believe me. They aren’t like that limp thing you bring to bed every night.”

“Christ on a fucking stick!” Jack exclaimed as be drained his drink and went to pour himself another. When he sat down he looked like a beaten man.

“Look,” Laura said, “we’ve been married long enough to be honest with each other. When you think about it, we’ve done the same things. How can one of us get mad or blame the other? Sure, you started it with Candy, probably before that with others, and I only just began. But so what?” Laura was angry with herself. She couldn’t seem to get her mouth to say the words clearly or even express the idea that was fleeting through her mind.

“What are you trying to say?” Jack asked in a soft, depressed tone of voice.

“I, I don’t know,” Laura responded. “I don’t know about you, but I don’t want a divorce. As crazy as it may sound, I still love you, Jack. I guess I’m saying that hell, I can live with this situation if you can.”

“I, well, I don’t want a divorce, either,” Jack said. “That’s what I tried to tell you when I said I wouldn’t marry Candy. Are you saying that you think that we can straighten everything out?”

“That I’m not sure of,” Laura chuckled. “How are you going to feel the next time you run into a pretty young girl with a virgin cunt who wants to be laid? You know your cock will do the thinking for you. Be honest.”

“Christ, you know me don’t you?” Jack chuckled as he took a sip.

“You should find a way to put a notch on your cock for every virgin cunt you popped, starting with mine,” Laura laughed.

Jack chuckled, then said seriously, “And how would you react to that?”

“React to what?”

“If, let’s say, I did, um, actively go after teenage cunt.” Jack took a nervous sip of his drink as he watch Laura’s reaction.

Laura thought for a moment. Took a sip of her drink. “Well, I wouldn’t oppose it. I mean you have needs like I do.” She paused again. “As long as we understand each other.”

Jack breathed a sigh of relief and took another sip of his drink.

“We both need a little variety in our sex life,” Laura said sensuously. “But if we’re going to remain married, I don’t think we should forsake each other sexually, either.”

“I agree. Say, where did those boys come from?”

“From the church foster care program.”

“Jesus, isn’t that risky?” Jack took a gulp of his drink and went to refill it.

“Not any more risky than what you’re doing. Besides, I don’t think the boys will say anything as they know a good thing when they see one.”

“So what do we do?” Jack asked.

“As long as you don’t mind sloppy seconds after the boys finish with me, I won’t mind the smell of a teenage cunt on your cock.” Laura chuckled.

“Huh, yeah why not,” Jack chuckled. “Would you believe that I’m getting a hard-on just thinking about fucking you right now?”

“Seeing that prick hard would be a welcome change,” Laura laughed.

“Would you keep fucking the boys over here?” Jack asked, sitting down next to his wife on the couch. “It’s probably easier and safer, you think?” “Yeah, it’s easier for sure and safer,” Laura replied. She added. “Even though they’re teenagers, they’re young and inexperienced, but that’s what excites me. What about you? You gonna take those girls to the boat or a hotel?”

“Why not?”

“Hell, you should bring her here,” Laura said seriously.

“What? What if you’re here with your boys? How’d that look?”

“So what. We live on a secluded part of the street. We both park in the garage so no one would see who we brought home.”

“Okay, then we work out a schedule,” Jack replied as he went to pick up his cell phone.

“No, we don’t negotiate, we just do it. Doesn’t matter if I’m here or you’re here. Doesn’t matter if I bring the boys home for a sleep over or a weekend stay, same with any girl you bring home.”

“Well, shit, sounds like a fucking plan,” Jack laughed. “All this talk of open cheating has me horny as fuck.” Jack reached over and opened the top of Laura’s robe and reached inside to tenderly fondle her breasts.

“Hmm! That feels nice,” Laura moaned as she placed her hand in her husband’s lap and rubbed the bulging hardness at his groin. “But before we get carried away, what are we going to do about Candy?”

At that moment the front door opened and Candy walked into the living room. “I followed you home and just couldn’t wait out there any longer!” Candy said. “Have you told her?”

“Right now,” Jack chuckled to Laura, “I’m going to fix Candy a drink and let her catch up.”

“My god!” Candy exclaimed. “You’re playing with each other!”

“Come over here and sit down, Candy,” Laura sighed a little drunkenly. “But close the door first. We don’t need any more of an audience. We’ve worked some things out.”

“Oh?” Candy retorted suspiciously as she slammed the door and walked over to sit on the end of the sofa. “I don’t think I’m going to like what you’ve worked out.”

“Here, drink this,” Jack said, handing her a small glass half filled with vodka.

“She’s pregnant, Jack, or did you suddenly forget?” Laura said looking at Candy.

There was awkward silence. “Well, maybe not,” Candy replied with downcast eyes.

“What the fuck?” Laura said sitting back on the couch.

“Really?” Jack asked hopefully.

“I only said that so that you’d divorce Laura and marry me, Jack.” Candy said hopefully looking at Jack.

A big weight lifted from Jack as he smiled at Laura who was grinning. “We dodged a fucking bullet,” Laura said.

“Fucking A, let’s celebrate then,” Jack chuckled.

“You know I don’t drink,” she said to Jack.

“Maybe she’s too young to drink, Jack,” Laura said leaning close to Candy.

“You bitch!” Candy snapped, placing the glass to her lips and draining it in one long swallow. She gagged and almost choked as the alcohol burned down her throat. “Shit, that burns.”

“No, Candy,” Jack laughed, taking the glass from her hand and quickly refilling it, “vodka. Have another and we’ll all be even. Then we can work this out.”

“I ... I...”

“Jack, don’t make your girlfriend drink if she doesn’t want to,” Laura chuckled.

“Girlfriend?” Candy asked as she drained the glass again in a long, single swallow again to show them that she could hold her liquor. Jack refilled their glasses and sat down between his wife and girlfriend on the couch.

“Laura and I were talking it all out when you came,” he said. “You see, we’ve been completely honest with each other.”

“We’ve concluded that we’re a couple of degenerates,” Laura added in a slurred voice. “We’re sex maniacs, Candy. We love anything and everything about sex.”

“I, I saw that this afternoon,” Candy remarked looking at Laura. Candy took a deep breath to clear the dizziness that suddenly overcame her. Being a Baptist, she had never tasted liquor before and because she had been too upset to eat anything all day, the vodka was rushing through her system. Plus, it was so damn hot in the house.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.