The Ring - Before - Cover

The Ring - Before

by INtrinSicliValud

Copyright© 2023 by INtrinSicliValud

Erotica Sex Story: A short side story in The Ring Saga. Sierra, a teenage girl is the previous owner of the ring. Exasperated with the ring's invasive powers, she believes she can be free of it. This tale explains how the ring arrived in that muddy field for Aiden to find.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   .

Cover

When at last I exhaled, it felt as if every molecule of air in my lungs slithered from my lips as I crushed the cold metal in my fist. A shudder shook the helicopter as we scuttled across the night sky, staying low to avoid the oncoming storm. Its tan leather cabin flickered with brief yet rapid lightning flashes. On the horizon, the city lights faded and reappeared amidst racing heavy blackness. Chest tightening under my fuchsia silk blouse, my eyes drifted to my fist. My hot pink nails—I loved hot pink—shone in the cabin’s subdued yellowish glow before glimmering under the strobe-like lighting from heaven’s bolts.

When he snorted and stirred in his sleep, I glanced over at daddy, splayed out in his black suit. He’d had such a busy day. All the coordination he did for me; he was a treasure. Like a cascade of wondrous, glinting snow, my mom’s blonde tresses hung over his chest as she slept on his shoulder. Topless, her firm tits jiggled as the helicopter rumbled through the sky. The dress she wore was little more than a crimson band of crumpled fabric around her hips, displaying her taut, lace-fringed red panties and shiny, toned thighs. They’d ... They’d changed so much. It wasn’t either of their faults, I simply hadn’t realized.

With a sigh, I uncurled my fingers and gazed at the ring. Now quiet, its flames no longer blazed. Though they yet flickered. At least I still felt its pulsating warmth inside me as I rolled my lips. Would I miss it? Yes. But it had done ... No, I’d done so much—damage. Damage?

I looked at my parents again. In the beginning, they hadn’t comprehended. Needs. Desires. So deep in them both. But I’d helped, I think. Not that I’d understood at all, way back when this madness began.

As a taut grin slipped across my face, I glanced at the gleaming black leather band, now loose around the base of daddy’s shiny and well-drained thick cock in mom’s clawed, twitching digits. It matched the one encircling his neck—and my mom’s—other than the small, but solid, golden rings flanked by large twinkling round diamonds on the larger ones. Daddy’s long fingers ... A shiver slithered through my core—he was so talented—were now motionless inside mom’s panties.

And, at least, they’d—enjoyed themselves.

When my shaking hand shoved the plastic window open, cold, heavy, humid air rushed into the compartment carrying the scent of lightning, of ozone—of raw power. For a brief second, as a whimper slipped from my parted lips, I let the ring’s wispy tendrils roam at will through my trembling body and play in the corners of my earnest, and now hopeful, mind. A brief goodbye, if you will. With a tired moan, mom’s brilliant blue eyes caught me from under her swirling tresses as I lifted my hand.

“What are you doing, Sierra?” As she spoke, her glossy, white-rimmed full lips, surrounded by smeared red lipstick matching the fat stripes along daddy’s shaft, pulled apart thick threads of drying saliva and—fresh, sticky, pearlescent cum.

“Setting us free, mom. Setting us free.”

“No! Please, baby girl. You can’t.”

“It’s for the best, mom. You...” I went to daddy’s grimacing face when he groaned under her tightening fist. “Daddy can’t take much more of this. Nor can you. It’s not right. I shouldn’t have—”

“You should! You did only what we needed. What you needed. What we all craved, baby girl. Mommy will make it better.” While gnawing her glossy red lips, mom’s other sinewy arm moved her outstretched hand across to land on my thigh. When her long sparkling, red and gold fingernails dragged under my black satin skirt, it sent another shiver wriggling through me. “So much better, my sweet, sweet baby girl.”

“No, mom.”

Eyes desperate and lifting to lean towards me, she rolled her lips as her nails clawed deep into my panties, pulling a lengthy winding moan from me. Now the ring, also desperate, blazed. At the heat searing my skin, I gazed at the chilled golden band in my palm. Dulled, its etching remained dark—in this world. But the flames roared higher, and every carved letter flared with bright orange energy.

“Please, baby girl.” Full, shaking lips glistening under her blowing hair, mom bent closer, sending her hot panting breaths along my cheek; her nails scrabbled at my waistband.

When her quivering fingertips tugged, I thrust my hand into the slipstream as a bolt of lightning raced us across the black sky. Ignoring her peeling away my pink cotton panties, pulling them tight against my butt, I released the ring into the first wet splats of dark rain. Thunder peeled as it tumbled into the white-strobed blackness, muffling my mom’s scream. As, face aghast, her head crumpled to my shoulder, enveloping me in her swirling yellow-blonde mane and enticing sultry perfume, her quivering nails left my undies to claw at my stomach.

Free. We were finally free. Things needed to change. Return to the way we’d been before—it.

Except, of course, they wouldn’t. But I couldn’t have known that then.

“Miss,” at the pilot’s voice in my earbud, I looked up from mom to catch his eyes—so hopeful.

He was pretty. Classic rugged handsome looks. Tigh had midnight black hair like mine, but wavier and, of course, much shorter. Chiseled jaw with just a hint of stubble that had scratched my cheek—and my thighs. Though in remarkably good shape, I’d been surprised at his lack of stamina. “Never judge a book,” as they say. Since I already knew what he was about to say, I ran my fingers through mom’s soft tresses to calm myself and braced.

Wait a second! As I flicked my gaze behind us and gaped into the darkness, my heart pounded. With the ring gone, I shouldn’t sense anything. It had promised. At its cackling echo, my chest seized and the world—wavered.

The ring had lied!

My nails dug into my palms as I turned back to Tigh’s hungry hazel eyes.

“All flights are canceled. Even yours, miss. They don’t want to risk you. Would you like us to—”

“Yes, Tigh. The airport hotel will be fine. The nicer one.”

“Of course, miss.” Those eyes, so needy, lingered for a bit too long before turning away to, you know, fly the damned helicopter.

After prying apart my gritted teeth and holding in the curse I wanted to scream into the air, I exhaled and faced my mom.

“Mom, cover yourself and zip daddy away. We’ll be staying here for the night.”

As she shifted, her eyes watered. She sensed my anger. And confusion. At first, she opened her mouth to speak, but I glared. With a bow of her head like a good little mommy, one hand tugged up her dress to cover her impressive tits before she turned and headed for daddy.

With a sigh, I stretched out and fixed my skirt. In the small cockpit mirror, Tigh kept sneaking glimpses of my legs—and at the pink cotton panties I couldn’t help flashing him between them. Taunting men was one of my favorite pastimes. It took the edge of things—sometimes. A chuckle slipped out under my breath; men really loved to fuck little girls. Ring or not. And if the ring chose to remain within me, well ... I’d already learned to be a very naughty little girl.

Not that I was that little. I had boobs. Not like mom’s, but still. And nice legs. At least that’s what others said. I rolled and shifted my legs, watching Tigh’s full lips part—so hungry. What was the attraction? They were scrawny, not as developed as mom, or the others, and way too long.

And that got me gazing at my reflection in the dark glass. Though everyone thought amber was unusual, my eyes were too wide-spaced. My lashes, though thick, weren’t curled—enough. And I hated everything about my pointed chin. And stupid cheeks—so narrow. After a lengthy exhale, I glared out at the darkness. Dim, yet still there, the flickering orange-shrouded ring glared back.

Fine. This is my life—forever. Now. Each flash of energy illuminating the thick, low clouds also lit up the taut grin on my face. Fine.

Could I still snap my fingers and have them run to me? To fuck or be fucked. I glanced at my mom, who’d just discovered a loose strand of daddy’s glistening white cum on her chest and was playing with it on her fingernail. Men or women. Made no difference. To the ring or me.

And then my breath hitched.

It made no difference. Oh ... Oh, no! My fists balled tighter, and I gritted my teeth so tight my chin trembled.

It wasn’t only nearby! I could still sense—them all.

Fuck!

With a distant flare of white-hot flames in my mind, the ring cackled. At my hissing cry, mom gasped and stared at me; her eyes again fearful. Though I kept silent, she knew. If I focused, just like before, the wispy tendrils of orange flame were feint as they twinkled between us. And daddy. Even short-winded Tigh.

By the time they’d checked me into the comfortable, modern-equipped suite and I’d settled into the bubble bath my mom had drawn, every muscle ached. As I lay in the thick white suds watching daddy shower in the glass enclosure before me, I let a long sigh escape my lips. With his back to the pink-streaked, gray marble wall, his eyes remained on me as he swept soapy arcs across his lean, muscular frame. He flashed a toothy grin when I chuckled at his swaying shaft and those two shaven globes beneath it. Once, they’d made me. Now they entertained me. He didn’t care if the ring was gone. Unlike mom, he hadn’t even commented. He loved me. Simplicity itself.

At a soft whimper, I rolled my head to gaze at mom, kneeling on the thick red bath rug beside the huge inset white tub. Ditto for her. Her eyes lifted, within them a flicker of anxiety remaining, while her hand moved towards me.

“Baby, would you like me to—”

“No thanks, mom.” Ever since the first time, she couldn’t keep her hands off me. Which wasn’t that bad; she possessed wondrous fingers, but I wanted a quick wash; a yawn built up inside me as my jaw quivered.

It’d been a long day. So much travel nowadays. At least everyone—most everyone—believed in me by now. At the outset, they may not have understood why I was right, but I’d been correct enough times that they listened. And when people who listened made money, they tended to listen closer the next time.

Magic ring, huh? And yet it was gone, and I still sensed them all.

At his moan, I glanced up as daddy made a production of gliding his soapy fist along his growing shaft. He had a very nice cock. Curved. Thick. And just long enough. We didn’t need the ring; he loved his baby girl.

As he rinsed, I ran the sponge over myself and then gestured mom into the shower while he dried. With an impish grin, I thrust my torso out of the bubbles to give daddy a good view. His smile broadened as I left a soapy trail over my still-budding chest and—yippee—sparse harbingers of the same dark pubes my mom had before I had her shave. Soft as they’d been, her tufted little stripe had never matched her blonde hair. And I liked her blonde; she was much hotter.

With a big smile on his face, daddy ran the towel along his cock nice and slow, letting the purple head peek with each stroke. He was so funny. As I chuckled, I dragged the sponge between my legs and matched his rhythm. At the squeak of fingers on the glass, I turned to mom. Her face was bright crimson, and she flicked her eyes between daddy and me. She could get so jealous sometimes. And this was one of those times.

 
There is more of this story...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.