Haying - Cover

Haying

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Twins Xander and Nessa find celebrating the harvest a formidable endeavor. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Illustrated   .

With Ma and Pa full-time in Florida, it was up to the twins, Xander and Nessa, to run the family farm. They found harvesting three vast fields of hay under the hot summer sun hard work to say the least, but at last they were done.

“We should celebrate,” Xander declared.

“We should, but how?” Nessa asked.

“Shuck dem clothings, sister, and hop aboard that bale,” Xander drawled.

Nessa did as asked.

hay-1.jpg

The fuck which followed was fast and furious, ending with the siblings spiraling into paroxysms of erotic pleasure.

“That was so fine!” Xander opined. “Now we’re truly done.”

“Haw, not at all,” Nessa retorted, gesturing to the fields of forty-nine unconsecrated bales. “Now unbutton those overalls, brother, and mount up.”

hay-2.jpg

By nightfall of the following day Nessa and Xander concluded the celebrations, fifty bales successfully stacked in the barn.

“Whew!” Nessa said. “If I get a son out of this I’m naming him Tim for Timothy.”

“Or Al for Alfalfa,” Xander kidded.

Nessa took a deep breath. “Yeah, and that fucking grass is already growing. There’s got to be an easier way.”

As it turned out, once the neighboring farmers learned of Nessa and Xander’s agricultural methodology, they were quick to assist in the second cutting.

This girl wanted nothing concealed.
She stood naked before her crop yield.
You must take this as a fact,
More than hay was well stacked.
Many farmers enjoy ploughing her field!

Poem by Ashley
Illustrations by Mat

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.