Great Job - Cover

Great Job

Copyright© 2023 by Maxicue

Chapter 7

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Joe and company swoop into Las Vegas when an old friend gets nearly killed.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Prostitution  

Joe couldn’t tell if it was a power Honey had or because of her chosen mate or if it was just the place, but no one had any issue with Jolene joining them at the strip joint as Honey had foretold. And it was a strip joint, without the pretense of being a gentlemen’s anything. That said, it wasn’t sleazy either, just not pretentious. And there was something old school gangster about it, as if grandfathered into the new, whitewashed, supposedly mafia free new Las Vegas. Something about the amateurs going on stage being like gangster molls accompanied by their tough guy companions, though less of the Italian variety than Russian or Mexican or African American. A bit of a melting pot that seemed to get along, like this was a safe place.

Being midweek and relatively early, this was a local place rather than a tourist place so those things mattered, it wasn’t all that busy, which made one of the round tables towards the back of the place free for them to use. At the ladies’ insistence, Joe took back center chair and couldn’t help feeling a sort of ownership of the ladies who surrounded him, like he was some kind of pimp or something. Jolene sat to his left and Estella to his right. The chair next to Jolene they kept empty for when Honey returned after giving their names to a list of who would be dancing.

Everyone but Maya and Honey hid their sexiest lingerie or their skimpier outfits in Jolene’s case beneath more proper looking skirts and blouses or shirts. Maya had no intention of taking anything off and Honey didn’t bother with any kind of disguise. Her dress hid little of her form beneath. It was all about unwrapping the luscious gift beneath.

She performed her unwrapping first of Joe’s ladies. Joe headed up to a chair beside the stage, Maya accompanying him, both with plenty of cash to bestow upon their friend. The rest waited their turn at the table.

A few minutes of prancing naked except for a thong, the pussy supposedly needing to be covered, but really it wasn’t, with her pussy lips slipping out, but of course no one complained, showing off the remarkable resilience of her full, natural breasts, bouncing them in front of customers as well as giving them a full view of her ass, a bit of pussy peaking out, she gestured for Joe to join her in the dressing room, and grabbing her dress after collecting the generous cash and the generous applause, headed backstage.

“I’m with Honey,” Joe told the big, tattooed bouncer at the side entrance and handed him a hundred dollar bill before the man let him pass.

By the time he had Honey wrapped up again, Estella joined them, giving Joe a kiss before heading on stage.

Unlike the rest of the ladies, Estella was fully prepared, liking to tease Joe often enough to bring her favorite of both hers and Joe’s outfits along with her, the guerilla one, the only thing missing being the ridiculously high platforms, being far too bulky.

Her professionalism had her stand out from the rest, and yet not necessarily to her benefit. Though obviously enjoyed, amateurism in itself seemed the theme and thus somehow preferred. Joe always appreciated Estella’s beauty and skills as a dancer, and Maya seemed as appreciative as him. “She’s really good,” she told Joe, and Joe completely agreed.

Jolene followed, doing her cowgirl shtick, handing off her cowboy hat for Joe to hold, before peeling off the cowboy shirt to reveal the baby blue top Joe knew well, and her full skirt revealing her tiny one, which in turn was removed to reveal the skimpiest white daisy dukes shorts he’d ever seen. Making slow work of removing the top became her final tease, revealing her naked breasts beneath. She gave close views of her tits and ass, even unzipping to flash some auburn pubic hair and pulling the dukes up enough for some glimpses of naked lips. Collecting her clothing and picking up her substantial take, the audience proved most enthusiastic and generous to her than any other by a large margin.

Following up Jolene proved a difficult task, but Keiko’s remarkable beauty and great body certainly helped. She played it cool, like a hipster stripper, taking her time with the discarding of clothes, and she didn’t spend as much time displaying her near nakedness as the others did. Her applause ended up more polite than appreciative, and her take was considerably less, but she kept her smile and even gave a wink to either Joe or Maya or maybe both of them before sashaying off the stage.

Joe and Maya returned to the round table. A voluptuous brunette wearing a skimpy outfit carried a bottle of champagne and glasses to the table. “On the house,” she grinned.

“I’ll take care of it,” Joe said when the brunette began opening the bottle.

“Any reward for our girl?” Keiko grinned, gesturing to Jolene.

“The champagne?” Honey chuckled.

“You all were great,” the brunette explained. “The champagne maybe to encourage you all coming back?” She smiled at the youngest at the table. “But for someone this special? Lemmee see what I got.”

Joe watched the graceful swish of her full derriere as she sashayed away.

Estella gave his shoulder a slug.

“What?” he asked, rubbing where it impacted.

“You haven’t seen enough hot asses?”

“Nope,” he chuckled. He poured the glasses full of the golden liquid, his the last, finishing the bottle. “To my ladies,” he toasted getting another slug.

“We’re Joe’s ladies tonight,” Honey insisted. “So to us.”

Glasses tapped glasses and they drank.

“Mmm,” Jolene judged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.