Great Job - Cover

Great Job

Copyright© 2023 by Maxicue

Chapter 6

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Joe and company swoop into Las Vegas when an old friend gets nearly killed.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Prostitution  

“Any news on Jack?” Joe asked Honey while placing the laptops in Jack’s office.

“They think they can wake him from the coma,” she replied.

“That’s great.”

“They’ll let me know when that happens so I can be there.”

“Until then, I want you to set these up. My friend Jackie will help you.”

“How?”

“It’s a set up program he created. You’ll see.”

“Okay.”

“Oh and Gene and Harry are coming over. You think that’ll be a problem for Jolene?”

“I trust them, Joe.”

“Just wanted to make sure.”

She nodded and opened the first laptop.

Joe joined Estella and Jolene at the kitchen table. Each had chosen one of several bagel sandwiches Joe had bought at a bagel shop on the way. Joe grabbed a Coke Zero from the fridge and chose his own bagel sandwich.

Jolene made no attempt to hide her young voluptuous body, wearing a baby blue tank top at least a size too small, revealing her slim abdomen, and nearly as tight gray gym shorts. She gave him a wink upon his gaze, causing him to shake his head.

“How did it go getting your stuff?” he asked her.

“My ex came in about halfway through us collecting my things. He probably saw us from one of the girls’ rooms he fucks and gets high with. Took him long enough to get dressed and get his shit together. He couldn’t take the news well, that I was getting the fuck out, and showed a fucking switch blade, but Honey showed him the gun, then kicked him in the balls and kneed him in his head and he was out. Honey’s an awesome bitch,” she giggled. “Collecting the expensive shit from the old guy was kind of a bummer though. No more blow jobs, and really we’d gotten to be friends. Honey gave him a fistful of money, so that was nice of her.”

A few minutes later, Keiko and Maya arrived. Joe asked Maya to check on Honey’s progress and Maya nodded her acceptance. Neither wanted bagels since they’d stopped at a burger joint along the way.

The two detectives arrived not long after, Harry the more tall nervous type, a pot belly showing his age, contrasting with Gene’s more thickset presence.

Gene sat at the kitchen table after choosing his bagel sandwich. “So you’re still here,” he said to Jolene.

“I didn’t want Jim getting her involved in all his shit,” Joe explained. “Can you...?”

Gene nodded. “I’ll keep her mum. Honestly having Ned killed was a step too far after ... a bunch of steps.”

“Yeah,” Joe agreed.

“If it weren’t knowing him through Jack, I’d have been fucking suspicious.”

“Bent cops?” Joe nodded, “Yeah, no, I think it was the Saudi angle on that.”

“Speaking of bent,” Harry sighed, sliding a folder across to Joe. Estella pulled up close to him to look as well. Joe slid it to show Keiko.

“That’s the guy,” Keiko confirmed.

“Who’s he close to?” Joe asked. “You saw the picture of the chief.”

“That’s the thing. That’s who he’s close to,” Harry confirmed. “Him and a couple others in those pictures are as thick as thieves.”

“Let me guess,” Joe said. “The judge.”

“And the rich Mormon asshole who’s as pure as snow supposedly.”

“So the blackmail photos blindsided them,” Joe speculated.

“Or it blew up on them,” Estella offered. “Maybe they weren’t supposed to tell the others.”

“Which means...” Joe started.

“The bodyguard didn’t poke the wrong bear,” Estella finished. “Someone ruthless and smart enough to pull this shit together. Anyone who might be the puppet master type?” she asked the detectives.

“Let me make a call,” Joe said and went to the phone in the kitchen.

While Jackie confirmed the transfer of funds into the bodyguard’s account by the three big Las Vegas figures, Harry and Gene seemed to come up with the suspect simultaneously. “Castle,” said Harry and Gene nodded. “Castle,” Gene muttered.

“Who’s he?” Estella asked.

“He’s got this big estate adjacent to a golf course,” Harry explained.

“I think he owns the golf course,” Gene added.

“I think so too,” Harry agreed.

“What makes him suspect?” Estella asked.

“He has these parties,” Gene told her. “One around Christmas and the other around Easter.”

“Others too,” Harry said.

“Yeah but those are the big blow outs,” Gene continued. “The ones where the cops get hired as guards, get paid a ton of money and get favors too.”

“Girls?” Joe presumed.

“Notoriously hot and pretty damn young from what I could glean from less discreet cops.”

“Always the loud dumb shits,” Harry laughed.

“You never investigated?” Joe asked.

“Never allowed to,” Gene shook his head. “Like a big blue wall surrounded the guy.”

“We’d get a word in our ear from that guy in particular,” Harry tapped at the photo in the folder. “Leave off or get fucked basically, so we did. It wasn’t like he was causing any trouble.”

“Except underage girls,” Estella argued.

“Yeah, except for that,” Harry bowed his head.

“A girl doesn’t have to be of age to know her own business!” Jolene complained.

“The law says otherwise,” Joe responded.

“Well, the law’s stupid as far as I can say!” she grumped.

“You should put her out of her misery Joe,” Estella giggled.

“But...” he glanced at the detectives who both shrugged as if to say, “Wish it was me.”

“Come on.” Joe took Jolene’s hand.

“Yay!”

Joe detoured to grab his shoulder bag containing condoms before she pulled him into the guest room, slamming the door behind them. Seconds later, she pushed him onto the edge of the queen sized bed, worked his shoes, socks, pants and underwear off and began sucking.

Chuckling within a moan, he leaned forward and pulled off her shirt, his hands gently caressing her young, full tits. He gave himself over to her skills, an overeager workout of her lips and tongue and effective because of that, and within a couple minutes he filled her mouth with his bittersweet love juice which she gamely swallowed, leaving a little dripping from her cute chin, which he cleaned off with his underpants before kissing her and pulling her onto the bed.

Pulling off her shorts and skimpy panties, he admired her youthful perfection, her tits barely sagging to the side, her womanly curves, her smooth pale skin, the auburn hair above her pinkish red slit, already gaping a bit, already revealing the puffiness of excitement, before exploring via touch and taste.

At the beginning, while kissing her, tongue tasting his semen sample, he had to bat her hand away from his penis already beginning to expand. This was all about her, about giving her the greatest pleasure he could bestow. He forced patience upon her for her to thoroughly enjoy it, and, truth be told, for him to enjoy it as well.

It might have been the longest tease he ever performed, kissing her everywhere except where she wanted to be kissed the most, and not touching her there either, so that when his mouth reached the central place both physically and mentally and his tongue slid from the bottom of her cunt to the top and across her clit, it was all she needed to explode, her climax seizing her completely.

His mouth remained there throughout, though avoiding her clit, until she came down and then working around it to build her up again. As she approached another cum, his fingers entered it, found her g-spot and soon sent her into another intense gyration of pleasure.

“Please,” she murmured.

“Please what? Please stop?” He licked her.

“Yes! No! Please fuck me!”

Reaching into his bag, he pulled out a condom packet, had it rolled on, and brought her smallish hand to his cock. She quickly placed it where she wanted it and lifted up, sending it an inch in.

“Fuck that’s thick,” she moaned.

He took over the entering of her, taking his time, letting her adjust, and yet not nearly as carefully as he did with Estella because she lifted herself into the last few inches. “Fuck me!” she demanded.

Nevertheless he kept it slow, giving her his full length before crushing deep against her, fortunately not feeling any barrier. Meanwhile he returned to kissing her and caressing her tits. She would pull her mouth away at a particularly piquant moment, but would bring his mouth back with her hands.

Eventually though both seemed to need it faster and harder at about the same time, and driving into her more aggressively soon brought her over once again, as intense as ever, and he’d keep fucking her throughout her ecstatic moment, and even ramping things up faster so her next climax arrived even sooner, and he finally let himself go and drove fast and hard to reach his climax, and since she seemed yet again near hers, continued fucking her through his ejaculations for her final one.

Hand to his dick, he kept the condom on upon pulling out of her before he turned them over and she rested atop him, catching her breath. “Can I go with you?” she mumbled against his chest once she did.

“What did you say?” he returned.

“When you leave here. Can I go with you?”

“You’re not serious.”

“Kind of? Honestly, what’s the point of having any other dick when I got yours?”

He laughed. “Thanks? Honey seems like a good woman.”

“For an old hooker? I never thought they turned out like that.”

“You can do whatever you want,” Joe reminded her.

“Honey said the same. She said she’d help me with my GED, and that if I wanted to go to college...”

“What do you think you would study?” Joe asked.

“That’s the thing. I never thought much of anything beyond whatever my next step took me. Like I said before, I wasn’t much for school.”

“Because you rebelled.”

“I didn’t give a shit and neither did they, really, except of course for someone to ogle and dream about when they’re fucking their wife or whatever. Friends was a risky business. The boys just wanted to fuck you and the girls were all jealous, and it was like I was born with a reputation, you know? Talent contests, I’d win and they’d all thought I sucked the judges for it or something. I even thought about doing that because they thought I did anyway, but instead I just stopped.

“I did have a couple friends though, the biggest guy in school, and this sweet, plump girl. I basically hooked them up and both were pleased. They had my back, you know, and were both pretty damn smart, though I think the big guy was always thought to be like Lennie in Of Mice and Men. He tended not to be all that articulate, because he was intensely shy. Her too for that matter which was why they needed my assistance. They didn’t have to be shy around me.

“I fucked the boy, his first, sort of a way to hire him on, but I really did like him. Then we zeroed in on the girl and the two had a mutual crush. After that ... well ... I guess I’ve always been a bit of a size queen. Unlike them, I’m not the least bit shy. I suppose I was a bitch, going after him after getting him what he wanted instead of maybe negotiating? My libido was willing to sacrifice friendship. But it turned out the girl wanted to watch and like get instructions or something. I think she might have been bisexual but couldn’t quite admit it.

“His dad was in the construction business and he’d sneak his son onto the sites and pay him under the table, one of the reasons he was so big, so like we had these empty houses we could fuck in, and he’d get his dad’s truck. The girl’s parents had some money and she had her own car because of it, so she’d pick me up at my shitty house and we’d head out for our rendezvous. That was the best time I had, and it wasn’t just the sex. But the best things never last, do they?”

“What happened?” Joe asked.

“The boy’s dad moved on to some other construction site somewhere. I felt somewhat to blame because he got into a fight defending my honor and got suspended because of that. The girl blamed me, but she was a year ahead of us and went chasing after him and they wrote me these letters saying the dad just pulled up stakes and I wasn’t the reason why. I didn’t know if they were just being nice, because they were nice, you know?”

“Sorry.”

“Shit happens, and I’m an expert at that.”

“So nothing at school...?”

“Creative writing like I said. And I did get the acting bug and got a pretty good part in the school musical. That had the advantage of some of the gay students surrounding me, and I guess I was pretty good.”

“So...?”

“Right, so there’s not a whole flock of girls who look like me trying to get parts in movies by any means necessary, at least those who might actually get parts I’d think. Honey knows all about that shit, and I figured it out already. She just confirmed it.”

“What if you were on top of it?”

“What do you mean?” she giggled, since she was atop of him. To further the joke, she slid low enough to rub against his penis.

“Like Dolly Parton? She didn’t have to sleep her way to the top.”

“As far as we know.” She slid off him and off the bed, returning with underwear in hand, her panties which she used to enclose the condom, and his underpants to clean him off.

“True,” Joe murmured. “You seem to be an intelligent young woman, and creative. Maybe, like Dolly, you could write your way to success.”

“Like there aren’t almost as many singer/songwriters as star struck girls.”

“You could combine things,” he moaned since she’d enclosed his slowly growing cock in her mouth. “Write yourself a musical or something, and if you’re studying theater or whatever, there’d be ready help to bring it to production.”

“Hmm,” she hummed around his cock before lifting off. “Sounds like a pipedream.”

“Maybe,” he moaned and pulled her pussy to his mouth.

Silence except for the sounds of pleasure followed. Once she had him hard, he gave her a condom to cover it and she began a long ride. She seemed a lot more resilient to his length and girth than Estella had been the first time she encountered it.

He let the ride continue until she reached a couple climaxes, neither as powerful as the earlier ones, before he steered her beneath him and he fucked her from behind, giving himself over to the pleasure from most every sense and finally cumming not long after her own final orgasm.

“My pussy’s gonna need a break,” she murmured once he extracted his cock.

“You want me to pour you a bath?” he asked, moving off the bed.

“That’s okay,” she replied.

“How about joining me in the shower.”

“I think I’m just going to lay here for a while,” she responded.

“You okay?”

“After getting nearly fucked to death?” she chuckled quietly. “I’m good Joe. Thanks.”

Shrugging, he disposed of the condom in a small plastic garbage can and then cleaned off his genitals with the already used underpants. Unfortunately there was no adjoining bathroom, so he went commando with his pants, leaving the underpants aside, put on his shirt and headed to the hall bathroom.

After pissing and flushing and washing his hands, he heard a knock on the door and opened it for Estella.

“How did it go?” she asked.

“Good,” he replied.

“Just good?” she giggled.

“You want details?”

“Maybe later,” she tapped his groin. “But this is for me for at least the rest of the day.”

“You’ll hear no complaint from me.”

“Better not,” she smirked.

“Want to share a shower?”

“Nope. Honey left.”

“Jack?”

“Yep. Everyone else too.”

“Left?”

“Yep.”

“Any news?”

“Asshole’s coming to town hosting a shindig at his estate.”

“That’s ... curious timing.”

“Maybe a gathering of the flock?”

“Makes sense,” Joe nodded. “Circling the wagons. Any idea how he recruits the girls?”

“What are you thinking? Keiko?”

“Too old.”

“Not...”

“You’re right,” Joe shook his head. “Maybe I’m getting as bad as Jim.”

“She’d be relatively safe. There’s nothing says she won’t be.”

“That we know of.”

“Yeah. All those cops there.”

“Could be good for covering up.”

“Except if one of the girls went missing...”

“There might be another Jack out there poking his nose in.”

“We can always ask,” Estella shrugged.

“Ask what?” Jolene intruded, wearing a silk chemise that went just below her ass, her nipples denting the fabric revealing nakedness.

“Uhm...” both Estella and Joe seemed to murmur.

“Tell me later. I think I’m going to take you up on the bath, Joe.”

“Let me look for some bath oils,” Joe offered.

“I’ll look,” Estella responded. “You go have your shower.”

Shrugging, Joe removed his clothes, measured the water temperature and started his shower. No surprise, Jolene stripped off the chemise and joined him. She soaped his body, maybe spending a little extra time at his genitals, but the rest of his body took her attention too, especially the muscular areas of his chest and ass.

Just as he showered off the soap, Estella returned. Joe switched off the shower nozzle to let the bath spout pour out water and stoppered the drain and stepped out to dry himself while Estella applied the bath oils. “They were in the master bathroom,” she explained.

“So ... ask what?” Jolene belatedly persisted.

“We think we know the man behind the ring that got Nat kidnapped and Jack nearly killed,” Estella answered.

“Not sugar coating it, are you?” Jolene smirked.

“On purpose,” Joe nodded.

“What do you need me to do?”

While Estella explained the situation, Joe went to the master bedroom and borrowed clothing from Jack. Though over a half foot taller than the PI, shorts and a t shirt would do fine, though he had to use the last hole in the belt to keep the shorts up.

Once dressed, he called Jackie to find out how the young women were recruited. He also decided to call Gene.

“Can you talk?” he asked.

“Hold on a minute,” Gene replied, and Joe waited a couple. “Okay.”

“How’d you know about the party?” Joe asked.

“One of the younger officers they recruited as guards. He’s a good kid and the scene kind of freaked him out, but luckily he was able to keep it together.”

“So he’s your inside.”

“As much as he’s willing.”

“Not wanting to be Serpico.”

“Pretty much. He’s surrounded by fellow officers very much looking forward to the gig and has to fit in, you know?”

“Yeah.”

“It goes even deeper with him. One of the girls ... I mean she was I guess kind of willing to get into what was expected of her but it got...”

“Rapey.”

“Yep. They’re boyfriend/girlfriend.”

“Any chance you have her address?”

“Same as his I’m pretty sure. Why?”

“I want to find out how she found out about it.”

“Ah. You want me to ask her?”

“I think a bit softer than a tough looking detective.”

“Estella?”

“Definitely female,” Joe dodged. “Is he on shift by any chance?”

“Give me a sec. Night shift it looks like.”

Joe sighed. “Any idea where she might be working?”

“I do actually. A coffee shop. We sometimes meet there. It’s his favorite place to eat if you know what I mean.”

“I get the picture,” Joe chuckled. “So probably the late shift too.”

“Second shift I think. Dinner and after. He likes walking her home. Their apartment’s nearby.”

“What about his partner?”

“I think he’s mostly jealous and is an asshole about it. Gives him a hard time. He always tells the guy it’s his time, you know?”

“Protective.”

“He’s a cop. He might be scared but he’s not a fucking milquetoast.”

“Their names and addresses? And the coffee shop.”

A minute later Joe had the data he needed. “Got it. Okay. Thanks.”

“What’s this about?”

“I’ll get back to you on that.”

“Worse than Jack,” Gene grumbled and hung up.

Joe, Estella and Jolene brainstormed on how to get the young woman to tell them about how she got chosen for the party. It ended up pretty convoluted, but they agreed it might just put her in the trusting mood they needed.

It became about recruitment, Joe and Maya playing a kinky couple with Keiko their regular plaything and Jolene in the process of being recruited. Anita, a lovely young Latina woman, waited on them and received a gaze from both Joe and Maya, making her as uncomfortable as possible. Maya even asked her when she was getting off, the double entendre on full display. Jolene used that as the final straw, extracting herself from the group and moving her food and drink to the counter.

Maya sat next to her and waved Anita over. “Check please. Never mind,” and handed Anita a hundred. “Your loss,” she smirked, addressing both of them somehow.

“Thanks,” Jolene said when Maya moved away.

“For what?” Anita asked, using the counter to write out the check.

“Her hitting on you finally woke me up. Sometimes I get myself into all kinds of predicaments. You know what I mean?”

“I do.”

“Really? Like what?”

“Mostly trying to be an actress in Hollywood.”

“Wow.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.