Great Job - Cover

Great Job

Copyright© 2023 by Maxicue

Chapter 4

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Joe and company swoop into Las Vegas when an old friend gets nearly killed.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Prostitution  

Sylvie had informed Jack that Ben tended to stay late at the casino. “Probably avoiding his harridan wife,” Sylvie speculated. “He keeps a room where one of the girls services him.”

“What’s the number?” Jack asked her.

By the time Jack returned to the casino, Ben still pranced around like it was his little fiefdom. Jack scanned the crowd, not as large as earlier but still busy, Las Vegas being a twenty-four hour place after all. He spotted a swarthy man in a nice suit who seemed to be keeping an eye on Ben. One man, it looked like. There’s always two.

With a sigh, Jack headed to the registration desk. “Room 101,” he asked.

“Uhm ... that’s...” the officious man started.

“Your boss’s. I know. He’s about to be killed. You know about the servicing going on here. The maids for instance doing extra...”

“You a cop?”

“I imagine they’re well paid off,” Jack chuckled. “So no. Key please, or do I need to get back there and show you my gun?”

The nervous man handed Joe the key.

“Do you know if a girl has been sent there?” Joe asked.

“Jolene. Just a minute ago.”

“She have a passkey?”

The man nodded.

“Thanks. Please don’t inform the boss. That wouldn’t be healthy.”

“Okay,” the man swallowed.

Joe went to 101, unlocked it, and once he turned the knob he kicked it in, which clipped the well-dressed assassin, stunning him but not putting him down. That took a high kick from Joe.

The man held no gun, not even a derringer, but he did hold a sap, which, by the look at the bruise on the forehead of the pretty young blonde unconscious woman on the bed, had been used on her. Joe checked for a pulse and thankfully found one.

He tied the hands and legs of the well-dressed thug with plastic cuffs and found underpants in a drawer and stuffed them into the man’s mouth, adding a sock to tie around the mouth, then pulled the man into the toilet just as a key was opening the door.

As soon as the door opened, Joe took hold of Ben and flung him at the bed. “Quiet or you’re dead,” he told the man.

“You...”

“Quiet!” Joe growled, hammering the gun, not a derringer, from the second thug’s hand before bringing the sap up to bust the man’s nose. He showed the still conscious man his own gun. “On the floor,” he growled and the man obeyed. More restraints and more underwear and a sock and he showed Gene the gun. “You’re coming with me, asshole.”

“Mmm,” Jolene murmured, opening her eyes and wincing.

“Think you can get up?” Joe asked her.

“I think so. Who are you?”

“Joe. I just saved your boss from being beaten to death, but will he thank me?”

“Probably not. He’s kind of a dick.”

“Big or small?”

“Definitely on the small size.”

“Jolene,” Ned growled.

“I told you to be quiet!” Joe growled back. “Shift done?” he asked Jolene.

“Yeah. Job too probably, but servicing that scumbag? I kind of hoped this was to be the last time.”

“His favorite?” Joe asked.

“What do you think?” Jolene smirked.

“I got you off the street!” Ned growled.

“Would you shut the fuck up, asshole,” Joe growled back.

“Want to use the sap on him?” Jolene asked.

“Tempting, but then I’d have to carry him. You know your way around a gun?”

“Yeah. Tough girl born and bred.”

“Good. Go ahead and grab the thug’s gun. If Ned tries to run, shoot him.”

“What about it being murder?”

“Don’t worry. I’m a member of an exclusive club.”

“Like CIA or something?”

“A little less governmental. You want to tag along?”

“Why not?” Jolene grinned and winced.

“I know someone who can look at that,” Joe offered.

“I’ll be okay,” Jolene decided.

“Tough girl,” Joe chuckled.

“Yep.”

Joe called Estella. “Where are you?” he asked.

“Still at Honey’s club. It’s really nice here, but I could move on. Gene’s here too, the detective.”

“Why don’t I meet you at our hotel room?”

“Okay. But you should know I’ve had some drinks as have the rest of us.”

“That’s fine. Let me talk to Gene.”

Joe, making sure Gene took notes, let him know about the goings on at the casino, about Ben’s side business and about the goons in room 101. “I’ve got Ben with me,” Joe added, “and planned to bring him along.”

“I’ll join you at the hotel,” Gene said.

“See you there,” said Joe.

Joe and company ended up last at the hotel. “Hello ladies!” Joe greeted Keiko and Maya.

“Nice to see you, big guy,” Keiko grinned.

“This is Jolene. I thought maybe Honey might want to chat with her.”

“In the business?” Honey asked her.

“I have been,” Jolene confirmed.

“Aren’t you a pretty thing. Jolene?”

“Mom liked her country,” Jolene shrugged.

“You know Jolene was a man stealer.”

“Mom too, and I didn’t fall far from the tree.”

“My mom was a bitch too,” Honey nodded. “Runaway?”

“Yeah. You?”

“Basically. How old are you?”

“Eighteen?”

“Uhn-hunh.”

“Well ... almost.”

“We’ll wait until that almost happens. Meanwhile, I think I can help you out. Let’s sit by the window.”

“Gene, this is Ned I told you about,” said Joe.

Gene stood and slapped handcuffs on Ned. “Let’s also have a chat,” Gene smirked.

“You can use our room,” Keiko offered, handing Gene the key card.

“Thanks.”

“What’s the plan, boss?” Estella smirked once Gene left with Ned.

“Let’s help sober you up first.”

“Room service!” Keiko hopped to her feet, causing Joe to chuckle. They figured out what they wanted and Joe called down, and included a carafe of coffee and several cups.

“Gene said the Saudi royal is heading out tomorrow,” Estella reported.

“Minus two henchmen,” Joe smirked. “They’re waiting in room 101 of the Campfire until Gene figures out what to do with them.”

“That’s good for us, isn’t it?”

“We still don’t know how large his entourage is, and it will put him on guard when they haven’t come back.”

“There is that.”

“At the same time, he is down two, plus I doubt he’s trusting of the local talent.”

“That bodyguard who got killed,” Estella nodded.

“No doubt part of Ned’s little group for providing for perverse assholes.”

“You think they’re all in on the blackmail?”

“I think the sophistication would demand it. But Ned’s protection has been stripped. The woman he owned no longer fears him, or what he could do to her son.”

“You think he’ll tell all?”

“I think he’s a chicken shit, so yeah.”

“Good. I hope the boy’s still alive.”

“Nat? Yeah. Me too.”

“You think Ned got involved with the blackmail because of Nat being ... you know ... a pretty boy/girl I guess, or...”

“Jolene proves he’s not concerned about someone being underage.”

“But Jolene doesn’t look underage really.”

“True. Maybe. What are you thinking?”

“Just that Ned isn’t the one running the operation.”

“Just a low level pimp. The dead bodyguard was one step up in the organization. I’m going to go talk to Gene.”

“I’ll come with.”

“No. You stay here and get sober.”

“Yes boss. Sorry.”

“No. It’s okay to kick back sometimes. I’ll probably call in Jim for when we break in.”

“I’ll be ready.”

“We’ll see.”

Estella pouted and Joe kissed the pout. “Be back soon.”

“There goes all the cocks,” Keiko muttered, causing everyone but Maya to laugh, Maya giving a light punch to her girlfriend’s arm. Keiko rubbed the arm. “Hey, you knew what you were getting into with me.”

“Doesn’t mean I have to like it.”

Genuinely surprised, Estella asked. “You didn’t become exclusively lesbian, Kei?”

“The difference between my heart and my cunt, Star,” Keiko replied. “I know you could tell I was falling for you, sorry Maya.”

“Water under the bridge,” Maya waved it off.

“It was even easier falling for Maya, like right off the bat, and of course, luckily, she fell just as hard for me. I really didn’t think my cunt would miss getting filled by cock, but it did, goddamnit, even after all those years of grinning and bearing so many strangers’ cocks. Truth was, the good ones, like Ken, I could really enjoy and I guess I missed. I got back into the game, just occasionally really. Even got an agent so I could do that. So far none really satisfied beyond filling that need I guess. No Ken among them. But of course that’s fine. One and done is fine. But if it’s someone I actually like, they’ll get repeats if they want, but it will always be like the way an escort works, paying for my time and them I’m gone, back to my true love here.”

“Something else I’m curious about,” Estella started, when a knock came to the door. “Who is it?” she asked.

“Room service!”

She watched as Maya stood and grabbed the gun that Jolene left on a table, answering the question she’d begun. Maya nodded and she opened the door.

The young Hispanic man pushed a cart in and set the covered dishes on the big table in the room. Cups followed and then silverware and napkins. A large carafe ended things. “Anything else?” he asked.

“That’s fine,” Estella smiled, taking the bill from him.

“I’ll take care of the tip,” said Honey and handed him a hundred.

“Wow, thanks!” he said and retreated from the room, pushing out the cart.

“Must have been gay,” Keiko said while they began opening the domes.

“Why’s that?” Estella asked.

“All these beauties and no reaction.”

Everyone laughed.

While everyone found their meals and places to eat, not enough for everyone at the table, Estella headed next door and knocked. Joe peaked his head through the door. “Food’s here,” she explained.

Joe nodded, and he and Gene followed her to the main room, Joe opening it with his card. “You’re not worried about Ned?” Estella asked.

“He’s not going anywhere,” Gene declared mysteriously.

“Did you kill him?” Estella asked.

“Just scared the shit out him, literally,” Joe grimaced.

“We stripped him and tossed his clothes,” Gene added. “He’s presently resting in the tub.”

“Tossed his clothes?”

“At least he thinks so,” Gene chuckled.

“You were right about him being low level,” Joe sighed, watching Gene leave with his food and coffee. “But he did have his cellphone and thus his contacts.” They sat together on the bed, Estella nearer to the bedside table than Joe so Joe could reach past her to get his coffee. “I sent the number to Jackie. It turns out one...”

“Was the dead bodyguard.”

“Yep, but that and the other ones will get us deeper, I’m sure. Jackie’s already worked on the bodyguard’s cell record, but cross referencing will make it easier.”

“Good. So Maya’s one of us.”

“She is.”

“And Keiko?”

“She’s like Honey with a bit more knowledge.”

“Kind of where Honey is now.”

“We’re bringing Honey into the group.”

“You sure?”

“Mostly as a liaison.”

“Her secure house and the club.”

“Yep. And she’s a lot more computer savvy than Jack is.”

“That sounds like a low bar.”

“It is,” Joe chuckled. “We’ll set her up with secure computers both at the lounge and at her home.”

“Not one of us action heroes though.”

“No, but if she wants some training, we’ll give her some. Might be best for defense just in case.”

“I bet she’d know some moves already, and maybe even done some shooting.”

Joe nodded. “She’s tough.”

“And smart.”

“And been around Jack.”

Maya approached Estella while Keiko moved towards the door. “Keiko wants to thank Gene,” she said, shaking her head. “You know, the way she thanked Jack.”

“That’s fine,” Joe chuckled.

Maya tugged Estella to her feet. “She thought maybe some extra entertainment for the guy.”

“You guys okay with this?” Estella asked already nearing the door.

“Only fair,” Maya replied.

“And Maya’s got a crush on you,” Keiko giggled.

“That too,” Maya admitted with a tinge of shyness.

She knocked on the neighboring door before using her key just to be safe and they saw Gene quickly hiding his lap when they entered, a porno movie on the television.

“The real thing’s better I imagine,” Keiko giggled, slinking towards Gene and tossing the pillow aside. She quickly removed her little black dress and her bra and panties followed before moving her mouth to Gene’s cock, her hands pulling down his open slacks.

Meanwhile Maya pulled Estella into an embrace and kiss, having to lean down for their lips to meet, hands going to unbutton the shirt, and Estella quickly did the same, until both just decided to do it themselves. They separated in order to complete the stripping, soon becoming naked. Estella admired Maya’s tall slim body, breasts barely a handful while her ass was more substantial, noticing the light blonde hair at her crotch matching that on her scalp. Blondes seemed to be the go to girls since leaving Central America, and Joe was a dark blond as well. Definitely the trend, and she wandered if her darkness gave them the attraction, being exotic or something. Perhaps Keiko being Japanese had been an attraction too for Maya.

However it went, Maya lay down on the king sized bed a couple feet from Keiko busy sucking Gene’s cock, Gene gazing at Maya and Estella.

After Estella lay upon Maya and they continued the kiss, Maya coaxed Estella up to sitting and did her own gazing while her hand traversed the exotic woman, along the face and through the hair before bringing it to discover the texture and weight of Estella’s b cup breasts. Estella let her admire her for a bit, but soon lowered to kiss the blonde’s lips again. The kiss lasted briefly and Estella began traversing the lengthy body below her, lips soon spending time at Maya’s breasts and nipples before sliding down to her pussy, Maya further opening her strong, somewhat slender thighs to further accommodate Estella occupying the space between them. There Estella remained, the fingers of one hand assisting while the other smoothed along Maya’s slim belly and returned to the tits and nipples.

By the time Estella had Maya cumming, Keiko had already swallowed Gene’s cum and, after giving him space to get fully naked, worked on getting him hard again, helped further by Gene watching the couple beside him and then watching Keiko straddle Maya’s face for enough time to wet Keiko’s pussy.

Once that was accomplished, Keiko pulled a condom from her purse and rolled it onto Gene’s cock, a substantial one, Estella had noticed, though not nearly in the ballpark of Joe’s. She also noticed Gene had a bit of the middle aged bulge, and though not exactly hirsute, had a fair amount of brown chest hair as well as substantial pubic hair.

Maya and Estella changed places, Maya getting to study Estella tactilely as Estella had done, but by the time Maya’s mouth reached Estella’s pussy, Estella tackled her onto her back and formed the sixty-nine position.

Noticing this, Keiko moved off Gene’s cock and shifted onto her front, waving her ass. Getting the message, Gene pushed into Keiko from behind, allowing his voyeurism to continue, watching the other two ladies get each other off.

Gene’s second cumming signaled the end of that particular moment. Both Maya and Estella found satisfaction, Estella’s not much before Gene’s. Shifting forward, Keiko moved off Gene’s cock and lay beside him, Maya and Estella, the former going low and the latter high, moved to her so she too could get her orgasm. Estella thought it generous of Maya to let her be the one to kiss her lover, though Maya probably knew best how to get the Japanese beauty off. Whatever the reason, it seemed to work, as Keiko got her climax after a minute or so.

Each lady gave Gene a kiss before getting dressed and leaving him. They walked into the tail end of another sexual encounter.

It wasn’t long after the three ladies had left that Honey approached Joe with an offer. “I want to see how Jolene does with a man.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.