Welcome to the Slut Olympics - Cover

Welcome to the Slut Olympics

Copyright© 2023 by Billybobnasty

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sue and three of her friends find themselves at the mercy of an evil group who force them into taking part in the slut Olympics

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

Ok, I think Lucy is ready for her final act, yes? Lucy nodded keenly, as having seen what happened to Gill, she was in no mood to argue. Lights came on and a voice in the dark shouted action. Lucy was in her super girl clothes, with the green choker around her neck, she dropped to her knees and submissively looked up at lex. ‘Ok lex, you win, just tell me what you want me to do’. ‘Oh no my dear, tell me what you would like to do to me, and don’t say lex, say sir.

‘Sir, I would like to kneel before you and remove your cock from your trousers, I would then like to suck it deep into my throat, to get it realty hard Before I climb on top of your magnificent cock and slide it all the way into my virgin ass. I will then use my ass to fuck your Cock and let your hands use my tits and cunt however you see fit. You can then put me into any position you like and fuck my ass until you’re ready to cum, at which point I will ask you where you would like to cum and I will obey your wishes.

Sue and Fay, not for the first time were stunned seeing how their friend was performing but having seen what was done to Gill, it was completely understood.

Lucy crawled over to lex and performed admirably, she had his cock in her throat and his balls in her mouth, whilst he used her hair to fuck her face. Whenever he pulled it out of her mouth she said ‘thank you sir, your cock is amazing’

Before long she had his cock at the entrance to her asshole, and thanks to her throat juice, it slid in easily. She wasted no time in using her ass to milk his cock, running her hands over her bruised tits, moaning and thanking lex for the ass fucking. What was interesting was that her hands were on her clit, and she had picked up lex’s hand and placed in on her sensitive nipples. ‘Yes slut’ he said. ‘Use them sir, pull them, squeeze them, they are yours, my master, use them how you see fit’. So he did, twisting and pulling her nipples, using them as leverage to pull her down onto his cock. As her emotions took over, she looked down and said, may I cum for you sir? lex smiled and said yes, my pet, and Lucy came with a flood of pussy juice.

Where would you like to cum my master? First things first’ said Lex. Stand up and bend over for me. Lucy complied immediately and lex then pulled her arms behind her back and then grabbed a fistful of her hair pulling her face up towards the onlooking crowd and cameras. ‘Fuck me lex’ she said, ‘fuck me hard in the ass’. And so he obliged, sliding his big thick cock into her tight asshole, her face winced slightly but a mixture of precum and throat juice kept her wet enough for her to relax into the pounding she was about to endure. His stamina was incredible as he pounded her ass for 20 minutes. Lucy was bathed in sweat and every sinew in her body was taught as she was pummelled from behind. Eventually he pulled out and Lucy fell to her knees, only to have her head tilted back and her face and mouth bathed in cum.

Lucy fell to the floor and the crowd erupted.

‘Cut’ said the director and the lights dimmed.

Meanwhile, in the car park a crowd were gathered around a picnic table. A closer look saw Gill who was secured across the table by a metal wire around her neck and her ankles stretched out to either corner there it looked like her feet had been nailed to the bench. One guy was busy fucking her throat while another was fucking her ass with his cock and her pussy with his fist.

As the last round approached, sue quietly approached the man, and whispered in his ear. He smiled, nodded and then walked back to the arena where sue, dressed as Lara Croft, waited by the door.

It seems we have a volunteer, the man said as he looked at Lara Croft.

The scene was set, the cameras began and sue, fearing the worst, coursed herself for the challenge ahead.

4 men dressed in safari suits walked out and said ‘Lara, what a wonderful job you have done, collecting the icon from the Chechen rebels and returning it to me unscathed. Now all you need to do is hand it over and maybe I won’t have to hurt you. Lara replied, without the need for any prompting, ‘never, I’ve kicked your arse before and I will do it again.

The man smiled ‘yes Lara, you have, I still recall the left hook you gave me, but don’t worry, I think I have enough friends to manage this time. As he said this Lara turned to see about a dozen soldiers all built like houses, crew cuts and tattoos, all naked with Cocks the size of which no woman has seen before.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.