Welcome to the Slut Olympics - Cover

Welcome to the Slut Olympics

Copyright© 2023 by Billybobnasty

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sue and three of her friends find themselves at the mercy of an evil group who force them into taking part in the slut Olympics

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

Gill, Sue and Lucy were brought back to the main stage and the announcer said “Ok ladies, it’s time for the next round. Fay is excused so it’s just leaves you three. So now it’s down to titty fucking. Your all well stacked so there shouldn’t be any issues.”

Three men approached, took out their cocks and stood in front of the women and without needing to be asked each girl took out their tits and went to work. Sue and Gill quickly made their men cum as their tits were floppy and loose, whereas Lucy who had big false titties that looked great but were not built for titty fucking, couldn’t have the same effect on her man.

The suited man stood by the stage and said “Ok Lisa looks like you’re the loser, ladies you may leave, Lisa come with me”

Lisa was taken outside and had a box with wires was attached to her lower back. The wires were placed across her lower back. Duct tape was then wrapped around her midriff making the box and wires unreachable.

“Ok cunt, the role is simple for you, you will go on stage to take on lex Luther. Lines will be fed to you and your acting will be rated by the audience. At any point should your performance slip below the level the audience expects you will receive encouragement via the wires in your spine”. At this point he pushed a button on a control box and Lucy dropped to her knees in agony. “That was setting 1 of 10, you have been warned.”

As with Fay, Lucy walked out into bright lights and words being played into her ear. “Come out Lex, it’s over”. A tall bald man walked out of the darkness and laughed. “Oh you think so do you super girl?”

“Yes, now come quietly and I won’t hurt you.”

He laughed again and said “it won’t be me coming quietly, it will be you coming loudly”. Suddenly she was surrounded by a group of men, more than she could count and she felt something being locked around her throat. At the same time the power was turned on and she dropped to her knees in pain. “Welcome to kryptonite super cunt” he said as he looked at the green choker attached to her neck. He sat in a chair and said to his henchmen, “her mouth and cunt are yours, but her ass is mine”. Before she could even think her hair was yanked back and a cock was stuffed into her mouth. Her hands were then pulled onto two other cocks and she felt hands reaching under her outfit exploring her tits and cunt. As a skilled cocksucker she easily coped with the cock entering her throat and found herself being turned on by the whole experience. The guy fingering her cunt shouted ‘she is dripping wet’ and a small moan left her mouth. She felt a mouth working her pussy and two mouths on each of her tits, together with her mouth and hands full of cock, she felt an orgasm rising, but as she almost reached climax it left her cunt.

“Mmmmphhh” she cried in frustration. ‘Beg for it’ Luther said, but before she could beg she was pushed onto all fours over a footstool and a cock was buried in her throat and another in her cunt. Feverishly she tried to reach her clit but her hands were again pulled onto two cocks.

She tried desperately to get someone to use her clit, but to no avail and her frustration grew as the cock pounding her from behind wasn’t big enough to satisfy her well used cunt. As the man in her throat was about to cum, he pulled out and sprayed his juice all over her face, aiming for her eyes. She was flipped onto her back and with her cunt still being pounded a set of balls were placed in her mouth while one of the guys climbed onto her stomach and began to fuck her big fake titties. With him in the way she was still unable to reach her clit and every time she felt close to cumming the guy would pull out and extend her frustration.

The guy fucking her tits decided that he wanted to break her fake bags and began digging his fingers deep into the hard flesh. This caused her to scream, which sent the cock in her throat over the edge which in turn gave her another face load of man juice. Her face was covered and with her head hanging down the cum was running up her nose and into her eyes. Instinctively she wiped it away from her eye, which Lex took exception to.

He sent a henchmen to lower a horizontal bar over her face and her hands were taped to the bar, which was then raised up causing her to have to hang from the bar with her arms. Not a problem for super girl but with kryptonite it was agony. With the tape on her hands she was able to hang fairly easily so Lex whispered into the ear of one of his guys who came out with a short piece of wire with strong bulldog clamps on each end.

One clamp was placed on one nipple with the wire then passed over the bar onto the other nipple. Lisa screamed in absolute agony which was then worsened by clamps being added to the bulldog clips locking them in place.

The bar was then raised causing the clamps to pull on her brutalised nipples, meaning she had to use her arms to hold herself up, arms bent to take the strain off her tits.

She was in excruciating pain and was begging to be released, but Lex just spoke very slowly and calmly ... the sooner all of my men have emptied themselves onto your face the sooner I will rape your virgin ass, and this will be over so I suggest you find a way to motivate them before your tits are ripped off.

With her arms shaking from the strain and her nipples being squashed almost flat, she managed to blurt out some words of encouragement to the guys yet to coat her pretty eyes... ‘ “Come on you wankers, fuck super girl, stick your cocks anywhere you like, in my cunt, my mouth, my throat, cover me in your spooge, I want to taste all of you. Make me your slut, take pictures, film your cocks bulging my throat use me as your fuck toy.”

The remaining guys needed little more encouragement and began to pummel the brunette before them, tears streamed down her face as her arms began to give up meaning more and weight was being carried by her nipples. Some of the guys were deliberately pushing down to increase her nipple pain, with her biceps bulging and shaking to keep the weight off her battered nipples.

She had taken 3 more loads on her face and her eyes were red from the sting of cum, with the third guy coming on her face she had a chance to blurt out some words... “Lex, please, I’m begging you, release me and I will fuck the shit out of the last few guys and beg you to ruin my ass ... I will do anything, I will be the biggest whore you’ve ever seen”. Lex smiled ruefully and looked beyond the glass at her three friends who were aghast at what they were seeing unfold in front of them.

‘Ok’, said Lex and as the bar was lowered Lucy’s hands were released as was one of her nipples, she looked at Lex and he shook his head “one stays on, just for motivation”.

Lucy looked at her poor tit. The asset that cost so much and she was so proud of was oddly shaped, and the nipple and aureoles were flat as pancakes, and throbbing incredibly...

‘Well’ said lex, snapping Lucy back into character

‘Who wants super girl to put a cock and balls into her supermouth’, it didn’t take long for a man to step up and Lucy quickly slid his cock deep into her throat and used her fingers to pop his balls into her cheeks. Her skilled tongue then went to work on the cock whilst she stared up at the guy filming her on his phone, covered in cum, looking like a chipmunk with his balls in her mouth.

Her skilled tongue soon had him ready to cum and as he pulled out she reached down to her clit and started to moan, ‘hmmm, yes, cover me in your cum, let me taste it, fill my eyes with it, coat me’. At which point he obliged.

She serviced two more Cocks in the same way and the last guy then stepped forwards. A monster of a man, with a cock that was 3 inches thick and 15 inches long. Lucy’s mouth fell open, she had forgotten who she was and where she was she just wanted the cock that was in front of her.

‘Lex sir’, she said. “Can I ride this magnificent cock before I try to stick it in my throat? Please sir, I promise to be a real slut for you, when you ruin my ass’.

‘Well as you spoke so well, why not” Lucy laid back as she used two hands to slide the cock inside her. it took a minute or two to get it all in but eventually it happened and Lucy was in ecstasy. Her urges had taken over and was panting ‘oh fuck, oh yes, I love you, I love your cock, make me your slave I just want cock like this forever”, her hands were working at her clit but as she felt her orgasm ride he pulled on the chain connected to the bulldog clip on her tit. She screeched, but then want back to her clit, he pulled harder, deliberately keeping her from reaching her orgasm. This went on for a couple of minutes until she began to scream in agony and ecstasy. She finally came as her poor tit was nearly ripped from her body its nipple stretched by at least 3 inches. She then collapsed with a smile and a glow that she had never experienced before.

After a few seconds she regained her composure and smiled at the guy... “come here big boy, I’ve got a treat for you’. He walked around to where Lucy’s head was now hanging off the table. ‘Stick that massive cock all the way down my throat, and put your hands around my throat to feel your cock stretching it. I’ll do my best to get your balls in my mouth and cum wherever u want ... throat, face, mouth ... just use me as a cum bucket.

He slid his cock slowly and deliberately into Lucy’s throat, the bulge was visible as the head delved deeper into her until eventually his balls were slapping her nose. He began sliding his cock in and out of her throat and she reached up and stretched her cheek out to one side and popped first one then two of his massive balls into her cheeks. He mouth was stuffed, and she had never felt so full. As her tongue worked his cock, which was covered in her pussy juices her fingers returned to her clit and when he began to tug on her nipple chain her moaning sent him over the edge and his cock throbbed in her throat as he deposited a load deep into her belly. As he came he twisted the chain around his fist and pulled it upwards, causing Lucy to scream and bury her nails into her clit causing her to reach another orgasm.

As he pulled back Lucy lay panting on the table, face and hair covered in cum nipples black and blue from the abuse and her cunt raw from the fucking.

She was in agony and ecstasy, and was barely able to move. Ok, get her cleaned up then bring my super slave back for her final demise into slavery. The lights were switched off and Lucy was taken to a recovery room.

Ok, two more rounds so while Lucy recovers it’s time for the three of you to once again take to the arena...

Very simple test this one, you each have a set of nipple clamps that have chains to buckets. You then lean over the bar, bent at the waist, and You attach the clips to your nipples and then lift the buckets off the ground

Simple. We then fill the buckets with water, and whoever lowers their buckets to the ground first is the loser. Also should the clamps fall off then that person loses immediately so make sure they are nice and tight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.