Welcome to the Slut Olympics - Cover

Welcome to the Slut Olympics

Copyright© 2023 by Billybobnasty

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sue and three of her friends find themselves at the mercy of an evil group who force them into taking part in the slut Olympics

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

Gill was released from her bonds, and taken back to her friends. They were in shock. How had they ended up in a situation like this when a couple of hours ago they were heading down the coast, relaxing. The suited man re-entered the room with the four ladies and spoke again in his calm relaxed tone.

“Ladies, free will is something we all have in common. Choice, where choice is a mental perspective on a situation or event.”

“Your choice is your own, but the situation will not change. Any of you who give yourself freely to the slut olympics will find yourself relatively unharmed and free to leave at the end. You can choose to resist, but as Gill has so ably demonstrated, resistance is futile, and everyone will crack in the end.”

“I give you one hour to discuss amongst yourselves, after which the games will begin. You each have a pile of clothing, some tablets, for your safety and protection, and a large drink to help relax the mind and body. In one hour you will he called out one by one into the arena, anyone not dressed, or who chooses not to walk when summoned will be treated very differently, which some of our customers actually prefer. So the choice is yours, you have one hour.”

The girls just sobbed, what were they to do. They stared at each other in disbelief and then looked at Gill who was already standing over her pile of clothes with her bruised and discoloured tits hanging from her frame. She had been broken and was just going to try to get out of this in one piece, which then caused the other three to look at each other and think, well if Gill is thinking that way maybe this is about self preservation so fuck my friends ... this is about survival.

As Gill dressed, Lucy walked over and started to disrobe. “Are you going along with this” Sue said in a surprised tone. “You do what you like darlin, but I couldn’t go through what they just did to Gill, I just couldn’t.”

Gills outfit was a tight black corset and a black miniskirt in the style of Xena the warrior princess, Lucy was sliding into a low cut Supergirl crop top and red skirt. Next to buckle was Fay who had a Wonder Woman outfit, and all 3 girls took the pills and finished the clear liquid that was in front of them. What they didn’t realise was that the combination of drugs and alcohol was there to relax their muscles, blur their minds and heighten their sexual desire.

Sues mind raced but eventually she decided that she didn’t want to be the odd one out. She quickly slipped into a Lara Croft outfit, and was about to take the pills when the man returned. “Oh dear, Sue it looks like your running late.” “Fuck you cunt”, she snapped. He just smiled and took out more pills from his pocket. “For your insolence you will take the pills you have and also these, unless you want to forfeit?” “Fine” said Sue who had just. voluntarily taken double the dose of a very powerful aphrodisiac that at some point in the proceedings would have a massive effect.

The man left the room and left the door open as a loud microphone filled the large room they had entered earlier.

Please welcome to the stage, Gill, Fay, Sue and Lucy. The four women walked out and bright lights shone in their eyes as they walked to a platform at one end of the bar with four seats. They each took a seat and looked apprehensive.

“Welcome to the slut Olympics, the rules are simple, each round will based on an event, where winners get to return to the waiting room, and the loser pays a forfeit. Just to ensure our ladies are motivated here is a video of precious forfeits” ... a large screen lit up and for the next 5 minutes it played a video of the most disturbing activities they had ever seen with women being abused in every way imaginable. “So remember ladies, it’s not how you do, it’s just about being better than one of the girls sat next to you...”

“Before we start, please stand up introduce your character and show everyone your tits, they all did as instructed terrified by what they had just seen.”

Round 1.

A man placed a tray covered by a cloth in front of each girl, the cloths were removed to reveal five dildos ranging from a narrow 6 inches to a foot long 3 inch wide monster, and a lipstick.

“Ok please apply the lipstick liberally as this will determine the depth to which you can insert the dildo into your throat. Starting with Lucy choose a dildo and deepthroat it, the next person has to go deeper or use a wider tool, first one to fail is the loser and will have the forfeit.”

Lucy picked up the second along and slid the 8 inch dildo all the way into her throat and back out, a cheer reverberated around the bar and Lucy felt pleased with herself, Gill followed suit as did Sue, then Fay just about managed it. Lucy then picked up the fourth largest, a 10 inch thick black brute and did the same all the way down, as the crowd cheered in admiration, Gill was less successful and got most of it down before she left her lipstick ring, Sue also struggled but just beat gill, and just as Gill was starting to panic Fay only got halfway.

Ok Fay you stay the other three back to the room.

Fay your forfeit is a wrestling bout of 3 rounds. You must beat 3 female opponents by pin, fall or submission to return to the room or take a penalty.

Fay entered the ring in the corner of the room, confident that her size, shape and expertise in judo would see her through. Her first opponent was a petite blonde, just under 5 ft tall and it wasn’t long before fay had her pinned on her back, knees on her shoulders, the bell sounded, first bout over. Fay was struggling to keep her giant tits confined in the outfit, and the second opponent was clearly stronger but still beatable and Fay was going to need all of her strength to beat her. The bell rang and after a few struggles the girl grabbed Fay’s hair and pulled her back violently and gave her a punch in the side of the ribs Fay fell backwards but quickly stepped to the side and put the girl in a sleeper hold and despite her attempts to become free she succumbed to the darkness and passed out. Fay, still feeling the pain from the hair pull, let the girl fall to the floor and pushed her over with her foot. Again the crowd cheered and Fay smiled as the next opponent climbed in and picked her friend off the floor and gave her a hug, the defeated woman whispered in her ear and looked back at Fay with tears in her eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.