Welcome to the Slut Olympics - Cover

Welcome to the Slut Olympics

Copyright© 2023 by Billybobnasty

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sue and three of her friends find themselves at the mercy of an evil group who force them into taking part in the slut Olympics

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

Sue, Gill, Fay and Lucy we’re enjoying a girls trip, they have saved for months and were finally in the hire car driving down the south coast of California from San Francisco to San Diego.

Sue was a 44 year old wife, with a great life and great family. In her younger days she had been somewhat wild and had seen more than her fair share of cock, but was happy to relax, take the odd husband shag and enjoy her life. She stood 5ft tall 38dd tits on a size 8 frame and wasn’t afraid to use her figure to get what she wanted.

Gill was a 48 year old slapper. Big belly, 40G tits, and a gob on her like the Mersey tunnel. In all honesty the girls didn’t want her there but she asked to go and they felt they couldn’t say no. Fay was 45 tall, slim but with huge tits, which she desperately tried to hide. She had always felt her tits held her back in her professional life, and became embarrassed whenever anyone mentioned them, although having said that she did have a penchant for black cock and Lucy was their plastic friend, fake tits, botox lips and had been nipped and tucked to ensure her figure belied her age (and 4 kids).

The trip so far had been good, and they were cruising down the coast just north of LA, when Sue noticed they needed gas.

She pulled off the highway and about 5 miles inland she came across a gas station and the girls left the car to be gassed by the scruffy black guy outside while they bought some food in the store.

The clerk was quite chatty and asked them what they were up to and where they were headed. He nodded with interest and told them about a small town about 15 minutes away that was used in some movies and TV shows and they were filming today. Rumour was that Brad Pitt would be there and so fuelled by the thought of seeing a Hollywood star they took some simple directions and headed off, after about 10 minutes their car began to splutter and came to a stop. The girls got out and tried to restart it, but to no avail. At that point the clerk from the gas station pulled up and asked if they were ok, as he was on his way to the set. They said they had some car trouble and needed some help as they had no phone signal. He offered to drive them to the set where they could use a pay phone to call for help.

He suggested they stay together as this wasn’t the best part of LA and he wouldn’t feel good leaving them by themselves. He looked normal enough and there were four of them so they jumped into his car and off they went.

After another 15 minutes he pulled off the road and down a dirt track, his excuse being that he needed to collect his friend and there may be a phone in his house. At the end of the road there was a large wooden building surrounded by pick-up trucks and a few motorbikes, and the guy pulled over and went inside. The girls debated staying in the car but the heat was scorching and with no air conditioning they decided to go with strength in number and the four of them headed in. The bouncer at the front door opened the door for them and they headed inside. It was a real shithole, pool tables, a boxing ring in one corner, a stage with a pole in the other corner and a lot of sorry looking degenerates. At the bar they asked if there was a pay phone and the guy nodded to a room in the back, they headed off, and walked into the room.

As the door closed behind them the lights went off, the door locked and a lamp in the corner lit up a glass screen behind which they could see a man in a black suit smoking a large cigar.

‘Hello ladies’, he said over a tannoy system. ‘Welcome to the slut olympics’. the women stood there shocked, scared, angry and indignant. ‘What the fuck is this?’ Sue asked. ‘Just fuck off and we will be on our way’. ‘Oh yes’, the voice said, ‘you will be allowed to leave in a day or so, but in the meantime we are going to have a little party, at the end of which you will all be begging me to fuck you in the ass, and the one who begs the best will be fortunate enough to get an ass fucking from me’. ‘Ha’ gill shouted, ‘youre out of your fucking mind, let us out or I will come in there and fuck you up the ass with my fist!’

‘Ah I see you are the feisty one, good. It’s always good to get that sorted early on’.

The lights went off leaving them in pitch darkness and 3 large men wearing night vision entered the room, grabbed Gill and took her out of the door they had come through. 10 minutes later the lights went back on and Gill was now standing on the other side of the glass wall, with her hands handcuffed above her head and secured to a rope hanging from the ceiling. The three ladies in the room, felt a chill as they began to realise they were in no way, in control of this situation.

The suited man returned. ‘As I was saying you 4 ladies are about to take part in the slut Olympics. You will do so freely and you will all do your very best at every event. Winners get prizes, losers get a forfeit. Your friend Gill has earnt the first forfeit and I tend to find that a demonstration is far better than a thousand words.’

With that 2 men approached gill, tore her t shirt from her body and cut her bra straps to leave her stood, arms secured above her head, topless and in her jeans. ‘What the fuck’ Gill shouted, while the other three ladies began to get a sick feeling for how much trouble they were in.

The man spoke again. ‘Gill, the only words I want to hear from you are Thank you sir, May I have another. Any deviation from this will not end well for you.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.