The Asian Blues - Version Bravo - Cover

The Asian Blues - Version Bravo

Copyright© 2023 by Lubrican

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Bobby Washington got hit by a drunk driver while he was riding his bike and all the doctors thought he was a gonner. He lived, but he was in a coma for three years, and he had epilepsy. When he finally woke up his mom's dreams seemed to have come true. But there were still issues. He had a fifteen-year-old mind in an eighteen body. An Asian physical therapist came to live with them and, together, they tried to bring Bobby back to a normal life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Mai Li made it through supper but then gave up. She went to Vicky first.

“I’m dying, here. I need Bobby. Can I ask him to help me?”

“Of course,” said Vicky. “If you were his girlfriend you could do that, right?”

Mai Li ignored Vicky’s use of the word “girlfriend.” She saw it for what it was, a reminder that Vicky would like it if she was Bobby’s girlfriend. She simply went to Bobby, who was playing a game on his laptop.

“I need to talk to you,” she said.

“Okay,” he said, his eyes still on the screen and his fingers still moving.

“I’ve been horny all day, ever since you and your mother had your ... um ... lesson this morning. I’d like you to help me.”

He closed the laptop and stood up.

“Let’s go,” he said, simply.

“I don’t want to make love,” she said. “I’m not protected, yet, and you don’t have very good control.”

“Want me to suck your clit?” he asked, helpfully.

“Yes,” she sighed.

“Can we cuddle and kiss, too?”

“Don’t do that,” she groaned.

“What did I do?” he asked.

“You’re making me want to do more than cuddle and kiss and have oral sex,” she said.

“How did I do that?” he asked.

“You’re doing exactly what your mother taught you to do. You’re being sweet and helpful. You’re going slowly and respecting me.”

“But I’m supposed to do that,” he pointed out.

“I know that, but I’m having problems controlling my own desires. I do not want to get pregnant, Bobby. As nice as that fantasy is, I don’t want it to happen in real life.”

“You have a fantasy where you get pregnant?”

“It involves your stupid island and Gilligan and Mary Ann. I can’t stop thinking about it but I don’t want it to come true, okay?”

“Okay,” he said. “I’ve had some fantasies about the island, too. They’re fun, but being with you is way better.”

They got through three kisses, fully clothed, before she pushed back.

“I don’t want to fall in love with you, either,” she said. Her eyes and voice were serious.

“I know. You don’t want to be my girlfriend. I’m trying to be a friend ... you know ... with benefits?”

“I like you a lot,” she said. “That’s the problem. Like I told you, friendships that get intimate like this can turn into something deeper.”

“So what do you want me to do?”

“I don’t know,” she sighed. “I want to push you away, but I want to pull you closer, too. I need what we’re doing right now. So does your mother. It’s not just about your needs anymore. It’s gotten complicated.”

“Okay, how about this. I really liked having my penis in you, but I also liked what you did before. What if I just don’t put my penis in you? Mom doesn’t mind me doing that so I can do that with her. And with you I’ll just suck your clit until you cum and then you’ll feel better. And if I get excited while I do that, you can suck me or use your hand. Either one will be fun for me. How’s that sound?”

“It sounds great on paper,” said Mai Li. “The problem is, when you kiss me like this, and I get going, I’m going to want you to make love to me.”

“This is where the condoms come in, right?”

“Yes,” she said. “I forgot about the condoms. See what you do to me?”

“I’m not trying to do anything to you,” he objected.

“And that’s exactly what makes me want it,” she sighed. “Let’s kiss some more and then you can make me happy.”

“Okay,” he said.


“Mmmm, I love kissing you so much,” moaned Mai Li. It had been ten minutes and, now that she knew she was going to get some relief, she wasn’t in a hurry. Raul hadn’t been big on foreplay and all her partners before him had been too immature to understand what foreplay was really about. Bobby, though, was never in a hurry, never overeager, and never showed impatience when the pace was slow.

“I love kissing you, too,” he replied. “I also love your curves.”

He had been sliding his hand up and down her side, moving to her knee and then back up to her arm pit. On the way down he might let his hand wander onto her butt, but he wasn’t exploiting his access to her breasts and didn’t push his hand between them to get it to her groin.

“Could we take our shirts off?” he asked.

“Yes!” she said.

They sat up and because neither wanted to be separated for any longer than necessary, tore at their clothes.

“Just go ahead and take the rest off, too,” gasped Mai Li, who imagined interrupting things again. She did not want to have to interrupt things again.

What was making Bobby a good lover consisted of two basic things. First, he really was willing to pay attention to his lover and care about her wants. Second, he liked every aspect of lovemaking, including extended foreplay. The fact that he was quite happy sucking a nipple or kissing, or rubbing his hands over her back, and on and on, meant that he brought her to a slow boil that made her impatient to get to the main event.

The problem with that was that, in the case of both his lovers, it also robbed them of control that they really needed to have, because Bobby didn’t have “self-control” in his vocabulary. If Bobby meditated during the sex act, that meant he wasn’t “present” at the events when the little pilot in his groin-bomber hit the eject button. If he wasn’t meditating when his climax arrived, he was a slave to how good everything felt and just didn’t have the will to pull out before he decorated the insides of the women he loved with his semen.

Mother Nature doesn’t require love to keep the species going. She is quite indifferent to it, in fact. In the animal world it’s actually an anomaly, rather than being the norm. Only humans seem to have developed that capacity, though there are those who would argue. Some species mate for life and the logical, human interpretation of that is that they love each other. Some species display fondness in their actions; again, something that may be anthropomorphism.

Humans, though, participate in dozens of different types of love. For the homophobic we’ll call them “bonds”, because “bonding” is less threatening than saying two men can love each other, or two women do things out of love. And while the concept isn’t understood in terms of why it happens in some situations and not others, one thing is clear. Bonding produces endorphins and endorphins make us feel good. All the negative emotions produce adrenaline, which basically flails the body with barbed whips. Too many endorphins and you go to sleep. Too much adrenaline and you die.

So it’s a no-brainer that people crave falling in love. It’s also understandable how people can fall in love without meaning to. In fact, the two go together.

Mai Li had been looking, on both a conscious and subconscious level, for a long-term partner. She wanted to fall in love and had wanted this since she was in the eighth grade. She didn’t think of herself as Cinderella and she wasn’t looking for Prince Charming. All she wanted was a man to give her heart to, and who would cherish both it and her for the long haul. That’s what Raul had been about, in the beginning. Raul taught her to be more selective, but the primary reasons she rejected Bobby as a candidate were things she thought she was supposed to believe. Like their age difference. She was five years older. When you’re in high school, that gap means your boy or girlfriend would be in the 5th, 6th, or 7th grade, and that’s just ridiculous. But when a couple are in their seventies, five years means nothing, almost literally. Then there were the ethics her profession pressed on her. Bobby was her patient and it was verboten to fall in love with one’s patient. That would get you fired and possibly black-listed from working in your field again. It happened, of course, and sometimes the couple were happy as larks, either because they didn’t give a flying fuck what everybody else thought, or because they engineered a way around the ethical roadblock.

Aside from that, Bobby ticked all the right boxes. His epilepsy didn’t even really matter, since it was trauma-induced, rather than a genetic trait that could be passed to offspring.

As for Bobby, no one had broken his heart and he was at the right stage of his life, both emotionally and physically, to make strong romantic bonds. He was lucky in that even though the culture he’d been born into tolerated only monogamy, his natural, personal situation allowed him to bond with two women, both of whom were willing to bond with him, at least on some level.

Mai Li had seen (or felt) the warning signs. She had tried to resist. In the end, she couldn’t, because her own desire and appreciation for Bobby’s attributes overrode the restrictions she tried to put on herself.

Bobby simply used some of the love he had for his mother, which was unconditional and deep, and transferred it over to the new woman in his life, who had brought him back from the brink of the abyss. He loved the endorphins and he was eager to make emotional bonds. He was, in a sense, built for that.

The only fly in the ointment was that, biologically speaking, and on a mostly unconscious level, he wanted to breed both women.

He was also built for that.


Mai Li was floating. She had lifted off from Earth to gently rise into the clouds because it was the only way she could keep some semblance of sanity, at least in her own mind. Bobby had stopped kissing her, for the most part, and his lips had worked their way over her chin, along her neck, over her shoulders, across her upper chest, and around both breasts, driving her almost crazy as he teased her mercilessly. That’s what she thought. She thought he was teasing her.

In fact, Bobby was teasing himself, slowly unwrapping his present instead of just tearing the paper off. His goal was to get her turgid, black nipples in his mouth, but he could delay his own gratification without realizing he was doing the same thing to Mai Li.

Then he finally got to her nipples and she almost swooned as his little sucks and nips did the same thing to her that they had done to Vicky. Mai Li had never had an orgasm just from nipple love, before. The one she had now wasn’t a monster, but it was really encouraging in terms of what it portended for the future. It was like a deep, cleansing breath to someone who just sprinted a mile.

Her reaction penetrated his brain and he reveled in how easy it was to make her happy. He celebrated that by moving to kiss her lips again, and then going back down to her heaving breasts. He wasn’t sophisticated enough to move his hand between her legs on his own, but she was more than willing to help him learn and in no time she was sprawled, shaking like a leaf, as his lips worked on her breasts and his finger worked on her clitoris and the inside of her sexual channel.

That’s when, just to cope with what she was feeling, she decided to float. She couldn’t go to the island. Going to the island made her want to do things she shouldn’t do, or rather let Bobby do things he shouldn’t do. So she rose up in the air, where there were no other people to influence her. It was somewhat poetic that she used meditation to do the exact same thing they had taught Bobby to use it for – to calm down during sex.

The orgasms began coming, but that was okay, because she could rise and sink through the clouds and not run into anything. It was like being on an invisible roller coaster.

Then he finally moved his face between her legs and the roller coaster started climbing steeper inclines, followed by plummeting down so fast she was sure she’d slam into the ground.

She was coping, though, doing okay, until Bobby remembered his mother asking him to lightly bite her nipples. She had really liked that. It was obvious. Mai Li’s nipples were out of reach, at the moment. He wondered how she’d react if he bit the clit that was so easy for him to get between his lips and suck on.

So he did that, very gently.

She had already been bucking her hips up off the bed, so much so that he’d slid his hands under her butt cheeks and was pulling her loins against his face. That was lucky because when he nipped it and then moved his lower jaw forward and back, she almost bucked him off the bed.

She gave a wracking scream of completion which did two things. It notified Bobby that he might have gone too far, at which point he spit out her abused little organ and lifted his head in alarm. Alarm was also registered on Vicky’s face when she burst into the room, having abandoned her sewing with visions of Bobby lying on the floor, frothing at the mouth in the granddaddy of all grand mal seizures and Mai Li standing over him in panic. She had worried that she should have gone to help Mai Li in some way, but she’d given them a little privacy, believing that all Mai Li was doing was getting a quick orgasm. She assumed Bobby would need his cock sucked, but they had done that separately and in safety for months, now.

Don’t stop!” wailed Mai Li as Vicky skidded to a stop. Her view of the scene was from the foot of the bed, slightly offset because the head of the bed was several feet to the left, against the far wall. Mai Li was partially hidden, but it was obvious she was spread-eagled with her hands gripping the covers in tight fists. Bobby was on his knees, with his upper body supported on his elbows, with his hands still under the girl. His head was raised, but it lowered just as soon as Mai Li screamed that second time, telling him not to stop. Vicky glanced at her son’s raised ass and what was hanging between his spread knees. Her heart quickened in her chest as his manhood displayed itself like a drill, about to bore into the earth for oil or some other natural resource.

“Oh yes!” whined Mai Li as Bobby’s head moved back and forth and raised again, this time because her hips pushed him up as they rose. Her cries of, “Ohhh, Mamma, Mamma, Mamma,” started at a normal voice level but fell as if she was a balloon with an open neck, blowing out the remaining air inside it. She lifted her head and her eyes met Vicky’s, wide and almost fearful.

I’m sorry!” she gasped. “I couldn’t help it!”

“I’m glad nothing serious was wrong,” said Vicky, dryly.

“You can stop, Bobby,” groaned Mai Li as her hands let go of the tortured bedspread and went to his head, pushing it gently.

He lifted his head and looked over his shoulder.

“Hi, Mom,” he said, with a goofy grin on his face. “I was helping Mai Li.”

“I heard,” said Vicky. “Let her rest and come with me.”

“Do you need help, too?” he asked, as he scooted back and then stepped off the bed onto the floor. His penis jutted out from his soft, brown pubes, no longer a drill, and now a cannon, elevated to send his ammunition far across the sexual battlefield.

“No. You do,” she said. “Come on. I’ll take care of you.”

“Okay,” he said. He looked at Mai Li. “That was fun. It sounded like I hurt you, though. Did I hurt you?”

“No, Baby,” she panted. “You were perfect.”

“Okay, good,” he said. He turned to his mother. “Are you sure you don’t need help?” The yearning in his voice was unmistakable.

Suddenly, she did need “help.” Mai Li looked like she was supremely satisfied. She felt the urge to look like that.

It was good that Vicky had decided to use Plan B, because, somehow, her intent to finish Bobby off got waylaid by letting him get her off, first.

He worked her over just like he had Mai Li, having a blast as he kissed and tasted many square inches of her body while she panted through orgasms. He tried to bite her clit like he had Mai Li’s, but he couldn’t get his teeth around her smaller organ. Instead he grinned and rubbed his teeth against it, which resulted in basically the same thing.

Then, while she lay gasping, still vibrating, he crawled up to suck her nipples again. She was taller than Mai Li by six inches, which brought the tip of his still-stiff prong to her opening and kissed it.

“I want to put it in you,” he said, lifting his lips. “Can I?”

Her frantic nod was the result of the derailment of her plan and she sobbed with happiness as he slid in, more slowly this time, because he was still enjoying the delay of his gratification.

He knew what to do. He pressed and rubbed, going in circles while Vicky writhed under him. The tip of his prick abused her cervix, which wasn’t as tightly closed as Mai Li’s and stretched as her sheath was stretched.

Bobby felt his sap rising and lifted his head from where he had been kissing his mother’s extended neck.

“You took that pill today,” he panted. “I want to shoot in you. Can I do that, too?”

“Yes, Baby,” she whined, using the same word Mai Li had used.

“Thank you,” he sighed.

His hips didn’t change and the circles kept going, but now the tip of his penis spat streams of thick sperm-rich semen right next to her stretched cervix.

“I love you,” he groaned, as his balls jerked three more times and the apex of satisfaction suffused his whole body.

He did not have a seizure as he inseminated his mother.


Bobby was in bed. Vicky and Mai Li were sitting at the kitchen table, wearing light, summer robes but drinking cups of hot chocolate. Vicky had already apologized for letting Bobby fuck her without calling Mai Li in to ‘supervise’.

“I’ll call the doctor tomorrow,” said Vicky. “I’ll see how soon he can get us in.”

“Please,” sighed Mai Li. “And when I go to the store for groceries, I’ll get some condoms.”

“Get good ones,” said Vicky. “Get strong ones.”

“I will,” said Mai Li.

“And get lots of them,” said Vicky. “I don’t think his trust fund would cover those as being for medical use, but it’s worth the expense.”

“Yeah, I sort of doubt anyone would buy off on condoms being necessary for his physical therapy,” said Mai Li.

“It’s working, though. He had a strong orgasm and he didn’t have a seizure.”

“He also went for an hour straight when you figure in both of us. He was excited a long time.”

“If it weren’t for his epilepsy I’d say he had a future as a gigolo,” joked Vicky.

“No,” said Mai Li, shaking her head. “I’ll share him with you, but nobody else.”

Nobody else?” Vicky’s eyes were bright and her eyebrows raised.

“That came out wrong,” said Mai Li, hurriedly. “I didn’t mean for the long term. I mean he could do that later, just not now.”

“So, a few years from now, maybe after he goes to college, you’d be fine with him having a schedule of strange women to climb on top of and take to Nirvana?”

“That’s not fair,” said Mai Li. “I can’t answer a question like that now. And even then it will be none of my business.”

“Unless you’re still here,” said Vicky.

“He’ll be finished with his physical therapy by then,” said Mai Li.

“Yes, but based on what I saw today, you might still be here,” said Vicky, gently. “And that would be fine with me.”

“Would you stop trying to marry your son off to me?” groaned Mai Li. “It’s just sex. Yes, he’s really good at it, but that’s all it is, just sex.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really,” muttered Mai Li.

“Okay, then, from now on when you scream bloody murder I won’t barge in,” said Vicky.

“Whatever,” Mai Li muttered again.

“Just keep a dozen of those condoms you’re going to get tomorrow in your night stand, because you’re going to need them,” said Vicky, with a grin.

“I’m going to bed,” huffed Mai Li. “Good night.”

“Don’t tell him you’re going to bed,” Vicky whispered, loudly. “He might get up and follow you.”

“I should never have taken this job,” said Mai Li.

Vicky stood and hugged the young woman. Their breasts pressed against each other, breasts that had felt Bobby’s mouth on them that day.

“I’m glad you did,” said Vicky.

“Me, too,” Mai Li admitted into Vicky’s shoulder, her eyes damp with emotion.


When Mai Li woke Bobby up the next day, after breakfast she took him to the gym where she worked her frustrations out ... on him. She worked him hard but he rose to the challenge.

Gone was the fifteen-year-old, petulant boy who felt sorry for himself. The women’s idea to educate him sexually had effects that were far-reaching, much beyond simply training him to stay calm enough during sex to avoid seizures. His self-confidence soared. Even as inexperienced as he was, he could easily tell that his efforts to please his lovers were well appreciated. He was already getting much more sex than the average young man his age, and it was great sex, at least from his perspective. As things would progress, almost never would the phrase, “Bobby! Again?” be said, at least not with tones of frustration or avoidance in a voice.

Mai Li realized what she was doing as she abused her client in the gym. She felt bad, at first, but his smiling refusal to give up eventually made her relent in full. She even started doing the same exercises she required of him, though with different weights and a different number of repetitions. She was building muscle on him. She had enough muscle. All she wanted to do to herself was define her muscle and stay in tip-top shape.

Afterwards she drove to a chain pharmacy and told Bobby to stay in the car. She was an experienced condom shopper. She had never left things to chance when it came to her reproductive health. That was one reason she was so disturbed that she was as helpless as she was when she was with Bobby. She had always bought the condoms she made Raul use. If he wasn’t happy about it, he could find another girl to sleep with. Besides, Raul never had trouble cumming, even in the sturdiest of condoms.

In the past she had opted for extra strength or extended pleasure models. Brand wasn’t as important as having words like “prolong” on the box. That meant they were thicker, often designed with men in mind who had premature ejaculation issues. For a normal guy they simply dulled the feel of things and guys who don’t actually need that extra thickness hate them. Women, on the other hand, usually like them because they get a lot more bang for their buck, if they’re the one buying the thing. At worst, a penis covered with a condom like that sometimes feel like a warm, slick dildo. What is lost in feeling, though, is gained in protection. And that, after all, is what a condom is for – protection.

This time, though, as Mai Li stood in front of the ten feet of five-tier shelves, covered with literally dozens of brands and styles of condoms, her eyes weren’t looking for the familiar type she’d always bought in the past. With Bobby, things were different. She was going to be on the pill. And both she and Bobby deserved something as close to bareback as possible.

The selection was, as always, bewildering. She found one in the Trojan section called “BareSkin” and saw several with the words “Ultra thin” on the box. Then there were the ribbed kind, which she’d never really thought about before. She idly wondered if “Adult Emporiums” sold condoms as well as sex toys, and what different kinds they might have, if they did.

She got three boxes, each 24 count, and took them to the register. The clerk looked like she might be sixteen, though it was likely she was older than that. Her hair was a dull, strawberry blond that was held up by scrunchies, a scarf, and some barrettes in a style Mai Li would have called “artillery shell going off”.

“Havin’ a party?” the girl asked snidely.

“More of a full-fledged orgy,” said Mai Li, seriously. “I hope I got enough.”

She left with a bag of condoms, a receipt, and a smile on her face. The cashier had bought it hook, line, and sinker. Mai Li had been surprised she hadn’t asked if she could come to the orgy.

Back in the car she tossed the bag to Bobby, who opened it and started going through it.

“This seems like a lot,” he said, turning the Trojan box over in his hands, to read the fine print.

“You like me to help you at least once a day, right?” said Mai Li.

“Yeah,” he said, carelessly. He’d already gotten used to the idea that Mai Li would help him whenever he asked. He didn’t abuse that or invent “needs” and she knew that. His honesty had gotten him her cooperation. Now, with the added aspect of her own pleasure being met, she was even more eager to “help” Bobby.

“And your mother helps you once a day, too, usually. Am I right?”

“I guess,” he said. He looked sideways at her and she saw the wheels turning in his head. She could see him trying to figure out if he was asking for too much, and was about to be cut down. “I don’t count or anything.”

“Do both of us play with your penis every day, Bobby?” she asked, looking directly at him.

“Yes,” he said, somewhat reluctantly.

“And we’re happy to do that,” she said, letting him off the hook. “But if you think about that, that box you’re holding will only last twelve days, not even two weeks.”

“It would last longer than that if all you did was suck me,” he pointed out.

“Okay, let’s say I give you a massage when we get home. You’ve been moaning and groaning since we left the gym, right?”

“Yes,” he groaned, theatrically.

“Okay and you’ll get a hardon and want me to suck you, right?”

“Yes,” he said, without pause.

“And when I get done doing that, then I’ll be horny and I’ll need you to suck me, right?”

“I hope so,” he said, grinning.

“And when you get done with that you’ll be hard again, like you were last night. And I’ll be too tired to suck you again and you’ll whine that you want to put it in me and I’ll probably let you. I’ll need a condom for that, even though the whole idea was for me to suck you and avoid using up one.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right,” he said.

“And I’m going to go out on a limb and say you might even want to make love to both of us on the same day, every so often, right?”

“Well, it really is fun,” he hedged.

“So what you’re holding there is basically a two month supply of protection for us.”

“Okay.” He got out another box and examined it. “Why did you get different kinds?”

“Because I actually care about whether they’re going to feel good,” she said. “Typically, a condom reduces sensation and both you and I like as much sensation as is possible. We’ll figure out which ones we like the most and then use those after that.”

“That makes sense,” he said, “but I thought you guys were going to the doctor and getting on pills.”

“We are, but the pill doesn’t work 100% of the time, so some extra protection is in order.”

“You really don’t want to get pregnant, do you,” he commented.

“Of course not,” she said.

“Do you think you’ll ever want to get pregnant?” he asked. In his subconscious that potential eventuality involved him. That flickered at the edge of consciousness and was the reason he asked the question, whether he knew that or not.

“Sure, I will,” she replied. “I’d love to have children some day. I’m like lots of other women. I hope I’ll find a guy to fall in love with and marry and have a family with. Don’t you want the same thing?”

That flickering at the edge of his awareness trickled further into his sentient mind. To Bobby “marriage” was one of those concepts like the taste of an untried food. He knew it existed, but it wasn’t well-defined because he hadn’t “tasted” it, yet. All he knew about marriage was that his parents’ marriage hadn’t lasted. At the same time nature had been niggling at his mind, whispering that he could create children in these women he loved. Even if he wasn’t aware yet that he loved them.

“Yeah, maybe,” he answered. “It’s hard to imagine, though.”

“I understand that,” she said. “It’s hard to imagine for me, too.”

“So how do you think you’ll know when you find this guy you want to marry?” he asked.

“I have no freaking idea,” she said. “With my last boyfriend I learned more about what I don’t want than what I do want.”

“I’m learning a lot about what I like right now,” he said. “I guess I’m lucky.”

“You have no idea,” she said with a grin. “Most guys your age don’t have even one steady lover and you have two!”

“You guys aren’t really my lovers,” he objected. “All you do is help me when I get too excited.”

Mai Li didn’t respond.

She didn’t respond because she knew Bobby was very much her lover, even if he didn’t understand that.

And she wasn’t quite ready to simply accept that fact, yet.

At least not out loud.


When they got home both took showers – separately – and then MaI Li gave him his massage. She put on her light robe after her shower because she already knew she was going to “evaluate” one of the condom brands she’d selected.

She was both surprised and delighted to find that putting a condom on Bobby’s penis was easier than putting one on Raul’s. Raul had been circumcised, which meant the skin on his shaft was smooth and taut when he was erect. That meant that it was easy for the condom to go on too tightly, and there was a real art in getting the tip to fit right. With Bobby having a foreskin, she found that all she had to do was have him hold it with the head uncovered while she rolled the device on. When he let go and his foreskin moved forward again, it automatically created the perfect reservoir for semen.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.