The Asian Blues - Version Bravo - Cover

The Asian Blues - Version Bravo

Copyright© 2023 by Lubrican

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Bobby Washington got hit by a drunk driver while he was riding his bike and all the doctors thought he was a gonner. He lived, but he was in a coma for three years, and he had epilepsy. When he finally woke up his mom's dreams seemed to have come true. But there were still issues. He had a fifteen-year-old mind in an eighteen body. An Asian physical therapist came to live with them and, together, they tried to bring Bobby back to a normal life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Mai Li had chased Bobby out. Now she lay there, thinking about the sperm that was undoubtedly already in her womb. Like Vicky she had gotten up and sat on the stool in the bathroom to “let Bobby drip out” of her. She had taken her phone and opened her calendar, where she kept track of important events in her life, such as menstrual periods. She was too rattled to do the math so she just counted with her finger from “Fred here”, which meant the onset of her period, to the current date. She had named her period “Fred” when she was thirteen and saw one of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies. Neither the movie nor Freddy Krueger scared her but the concept that “Freddy” wasn’t welcome got transferred to her period, somehow.

Her finger landed on the current date as she whispered “twenty-three”. Her periods usually lasted four days, so that meant her cycle was nineteen days along. She hadn’t had to think about this since high school. When she went to college she got a prescription for the pill and she always insisted that her partners use condoms. Now she thought back to the class in which menstrual cycles had been discussed. Was it two weeks after your last period ... or two weeks before your next one that you were fertile? If it was the former, the math told her she was probably okay. It would be about five days after she ovulated. If it was the latter, though, that meant today’s date was exactly fourteen days before her next time Fred was supposed to visit.

She used her phone to look it up.

What she got said that ovulation normally takes place fourteen days before a woman’s next period.

And that meant she might actually be ovulating at that very moment, with Bobby’s sperm swimming around in her womb.


When Vicky walked into the kitchen the next morning she was in an upbeat mood. It was her day off, the single day in the week she didn’t have to go to work at one of her two jobs. She saw Mai Li sitting at the kitchen table already but didn’t think that was odd. Mai Li often got up early to go running before she woke Bobby up and got him started. There was a coffee cup in front of Mai Li and the carafe was half full, where it sat on the warmer of the machine. Her experienced nose, though, told her that coffee was stale. The peculiar burnt scent of coffee that has been sitting on the burner all day assailed her nostrils.

The thing was, it was eight in the morning. The coffee couldn’t have been sitting on the burner all day.

She looked at Mai Li and saw a woman who had been up all night. She looked like she’d been ridden hard and put away wet, as Vicky’s grandfather used to say.

“Mai Li?” said Vicky, softly.

She saw a tear spill from the girl’s left eye and the hair stood up on the back of her neck as a sobbing groan was ripped from the petite woman’s throat.

“Hey, hey, hey,” said Vicky in her best “Mommy’s here and everything’s going to be okay” voice. She tugged another chair over and sat down so she could try to hug the sobbing woman. “Whatever it is we’ll get through it. What happened?”

“I let him fuuuuuuck meeeee,” whined Mai Li, “and now I’m preeeeegnaaaaant.” Her whole body shook.

Vicky relaxed, very glad that her feeling that somebody might have died was incorrect.

‘Actually,’ she thought to herself, ‘It’s the literal opposite. Somebody might have been brought to life.’

Then she shook that off and tried to console Mai Li. She ‘knew’ that the woman was being ridiculous. Even if she was pregnant, it wouldn’t be the end of the world. It would be a speed bump at the very most. And the chances of Mai Li being pregnant were pretty slim, assuming that this letting Bobby fuck her business only started last night, which seemed to be the case. Mai Li was making some assumptions that were ruining her day.

“Sweetheart,” she said, softly, holding Mai Li against her, “why do you think you’re pregnant? Has this been going on for a while and you just didn’t tell me?”

“Noooooo,” wailed Mai Li. “It only happened last night.”

“Then I really doubt that you’re pregnant,” said Vicky.

“I’m ovulating,” moaned Mai Li. “I’m right in the middle of my fertile period.”

“That still doesn’t mean you got pregnant,” said Vicky. “In fact, it’s highly un-likely that you got pregnant.”

“I messed up so bad,” whimpered Mai Li.

“Well, why don’t you tell me all about it. Maybe it’s not as bad as you think.”


Vicky had slowly pulled the whole story out of Mai Li, who kept apologizing for her actions. Eventually there was nothing else to tell and the girl fell silent.

“I don’t want to minimize any of this,” Vicky said, “but I really don’t think you have that much to worry about. In fact, I’m glad this happened.”

“Glad?” wailed Mai Li.

“You said he only had a short focal seizure, right? That’s wonderful to know, Mai Li. That means that, with a little more training, he’ll be able to have a normal life, an almost completely normal life!”

More training? Are you insane?” blurted Mai Li. “He could have already gotten both of us pregnant, Vicky!”

“Well, that’s easy enough for both of us to take care of,” said Vicky. “As soon as you eat something and wash your face, we’ll run down to the pharmacy and get some Plan B pills.”

Mai Li blinked and sat up straight.

“I didn’t think of that!” she squealed. “Why didn’t I think of that?”

“I know how you feel,” said Vicky. “I was so shocked, at first, that I don’t think my brain worked. But this morning I’m sure everything will work out. We’ll get some Plan B pills today and then I’ll see if my doctor can see us both to get us on birth control pills. We won’t have to go through all this again.”

The first thing Mai Li felt, at that point, was a profound relief. The last thing she needed right now was a baby in her life. The next thing she thought about was that Vicky’s plan, as laid out, obviously included a future in which Bobby Washington slid his magnificent boner into both of them. That concept was a little less clear to the young Asian woman. She had loved what happened, until she was sure it had impregnated her. Even then she hadn’t blamed Bobby. She’d put all the blame squarely on herself. Her repeated, internal voice had said, “Never again!” a half dozen times as she castigated herself for being weak and irresponsible.

Now, though, if Vicky was right, the future could be very different. Instead of “Never again” it could be “Again and again” as things moved forward. Bobby’s comment about friends with benefits drifted through her mind as she sat, reflecting on what Vicky had just said. She forgot all about her warning to Bobby that those kinds of relationships can deepen and become closer than intended.

What Mai Li (and Vicky, for that matter) were experiencing that morning was hope. When humans are down, any spark of hope will lift them back up, even if it is false hope. And nobody wants to believe the hope that transforms tragedy to a bright future is false hope. They just grab onto it like it’s something floating in the ocean after their ship sank. What they see might be an item that has neutral buoyancy, meaning that, by itself, it will float, but if some weight is added to it, it will sink to the bottom of the ocean.

The shipwreck survivor, though, sees only an item that is not, at that moment, sinking. They have a longing for safety so they project that longing onto what they see.

“Okay,” sighed Mai Li, as the last vestiges of hopelessness left her.


She might have felt better, but a piece of toast was all Mai Li wanted. Vicky was a woman on a mission, and only drank a glass of orange juice. Vicky went to Bobby’s room, where she found him still asleep. She shook him awake, gently.

“Mai Li and I have to go do an errand. You’re on your own for breakfast,” she said.

“Okay,” he said, his voice sleepy.

Then they were off to go secure their hope for a childless future.

That went smoothly. As they stood in line, waiting to be served, Vicky mentioned that she probably didn’t need this. She had convinced herself – again based on hope – that she wasn’t fertile. She didn’t analyze why she wasn’t fertile; she just wanted to believe it.

“Do you want to take the chance?” asked Mai Li.

Looking at it from that point of view appealed to the pragmatism in the older woman.

“I guess not,” she said, unaware that one of her eggs was making its way down her left fallopian tube, coming closer and closer to the sperm drifting around in her womb.

If the pharmacist was surprised that two women showed up together who both wanted that particular drug, he didn’t show it. They had to wait half an hour for someone to pick up two boxes and put labels on them and then, because neither had health insurance, they had to pay full price, which in that particular pharmacy was $49.99 without tax.

“It’s cheaper than having a baby,” muttered Vicky.

When they were back in the car Mai Li opened her package and read the instructions out loud as Vicky drove.

When they got home they found Bobby sitting in front of his laptop, with a bowl of cereal to one side.

“I got my test results back,” he said, looking up. “I got a 168. Can you believe that?”

“Is that good?” inquired Vicky.

“I think that’s really good,” said Mai Li. “I can’t remember the scale, though.”

“I already looked it up,” said Bobby. “Between 165 and 174 means college-ready.”

“No kidding? That’s wonderful, Bobby,” squealed his mother.

“Yeah. I can’t believe it,” he said.

“Well, do believe it,” said Mai Li. “We’re going to do that well on the other tests, too and get you into college. Your mother and I have been talking about you and we’re convinced you can lead a life just as normal as all your friends.”

“I don’t have any friends,” said Bobby. “Not one person from school ever came to see me in the hospital.”

“You’ll make new friends,” said Vicky. “I never got to go to college. I’m so excited that you will get to go!”

“You can go to college after I’m twenty-one,” said Bobby. “You won’t have to work, then. You can go to college too, if you want.”

Vicky blinked.

“I never thought about that,” she said.

“When I turn twenty-one you’ll never have to work again,” said Bobby, firmly.

“I don’t know if I’ll never work again,” said Vicky, frowning. “I might want to work somewhere, doing something I love.”

“Well you can do that, then,” said Bobby. “All you have to do is get through two and a half more years.”

“Wow, that sounds so good,” said Mai Li.

Bobby’s eyes fixed on her, too.

“I know you got upset when I talked about getting married last night, but you’re included in this. You changed my whole life. I wanted to kill myself before you got here. I don’t have any idea what I’ll go to college for, but that doesn’t matter. What matters is that I kind of want to go, to try it. Before you I wouldn’t have wanted to try anything. You might leave here some day but you’ll always be a part of this family.” His chin jutted, stubbornly.

“Marriage?” Vicky’s voice sounded hollow.

“I forgot that part,” said Mai Li. “It’s not like I made it sound. He just said that if I was really pregnant he’d marry me.”

“Is that so,” said Vicky, looking at her son. “I’m proud of you for stepping up, but you don’t have to worry about that. We visited the pharmacy this morning and in about five minutes neither one of us will have to worry about being pregnant.”

“Why?” asked Bobby.

When it was explained, all he said was, “Okay.” Neither woman heard the peculiar tone of his voice when he said that.

What they didn’t know was that, after Mai Li had so soundly rejected his offer of taking responsibility for any pregnancies he might have caused, and kicked him out of her room, he had lain on his bed thinking for more than an hour.

When a man first comes to terms with the concept that he might be a father, he usually comes down on one of two sides of the issue. The first is a rejection of that responsibility, in which the man, for one reason or another, decides it isn’t his problem. Those are the dead-beat fathers in the world. The other side of that argument, though, involves more complicated emotions. It might be the wrong time in the man’s life to assume that responsibility, or with the wrong woman, but these men recognize their own contribution to “things” and decide they have to rise up to the challenge, even if they know it will make their lives difficult. This doesn’t require a specific amount of maturity, necessarily. It’s just a product of his own value system. In Bobby’s case, his value system had been developed with the help of his mother, primarily. His father was gone a lot, out on the road, driving trucks, while Bobby was growing up. What he contributed to Bobby’s value system was a positive work ethic. A man went out and did what was necessary to provide for his family. What Vicky had supplied was respect for other people and taking responsibility for one’s actions.

As he had lain there in bed, what Bobby had thought about was a future in which there were babies that he was responsible for. It was hard to envision, but in that misty world he would be responsible for providing for the health and welfare of those babies. It would be his job to take care of them and the woman ... or women ... who had those babies.

It took a while, but eventually the thought of his mother ... and now Mai Li ... having babies, was no longer something scary. In a couple of years he’d have lots of money. He’d be able to take care of his responsibilities. It wouldn’t be something awful.

In fact ... it was kind of exciting.

Granted, where he was in his emotional and social development didn’t allow for him to think about all the complications in a future like that. He didn’t think about how hard it might be to move forward into a future of that sort. Nor did he think about how difficult it would be during the next two years, if the women were pregnant now. He glossed over all that and, like the women had experienced that morning, he had hope.

And then he had learned that there would be no babies. The future he had “prepared” himself to move into vanished.

And he felt like he’d slept through his birthday and his presents had been taken back to the store for a refund.


The attitudes of both women were upbeat after they swallowed the pill that would solve one of their problems. They did that together in an unspoken solidarity that neither of them really thought about, even sharing a glass of water to swallow. This situation was unusual enough that neither really recognized they were acting much like sister-wives of some polygamist from some group who had practiced that in the past. They didn’t think of themselves as sister-wives, of course, but that’s how they acted. They had sex with the same man and that was fine. It was even desired, in one sense, or would become desired, as they proceeded to do what they thought of as ‘teaching’ and ‘preparing’ Bobby for a future that would include just one wife.

Bobby, having a pretty optimistic outlook on life in general, due mostly to the appearance of Mai Li in his life, swallowed the disappointment involved in the Plan B business and tried to concentrate on science, which was the next module he wanted to test for in his GED program. His disappointment would have vanished completely had he known about the conversation the women were having in the bathroom as they swallowed their pills.

“So, what now?” asked Mai Li.

“We both get on birth control pills,” Vicky replied.

“So we’re going to keep...” She didn’t finish, but Vicky knew what was in the Asian woman’s mind.

“You said you enjoyed it ... right?” asked Vicky.

“Well, yes, but that doesn’t mean it’s a good idea.”

“The way I think about it is this. What we’ve done before this worked. He didn’t have seizures. Now he has had a form of intercourse twice and only one of those times produced a seizure, which was minor, right? I don’t mean to be snide, but when he was with me we were coaching him. It doesn’t sound like you did any coaching. We need to see if he can perform ... um ... normally, and learn how to do that without seizing.”

“That sounds like you want both of us to be there whenever we’re doing ... that,” said Mai Li.

“I think that would be best. Don’t you?”

“Vicky, this is weird enough as it is. I don’t know if I can do it while you’re watching.”

“I understand. And you’re right. This is a very weird situation. I might not act like it but I’m fully aware nobody else in the world would approve of what I’m doing. But I don’t care. All I care about is Bobby’s future. If I can help him fully recover from what happened to him then I can live with knowing I’ve broken all those rules. And if that means being intimate with him while you help him cope with what’s going on inside him, then I can live with that, too.”

“This is so crazy,” moaned Mai Li.

“Look, if you don’t want to do it that’s fine. You can coach while I ... um ... work on him. And if we can get him to the point where he can control his excitement level, then we’re done. We send him out on some dates and he meets a nice girl and she’ll take it from there. As his mother I wouldn’t feel shy at all talking with his future girlfriends and giving them the facts and information they’re going to need to have a successful relationship with him.”

“And what if they’re not comfortable with all that?” asked Mai Li. “I know if my last boyfriend’s mother had come to me and told me I needed to make sure he didn’t get too excited so he didn’t have a seizure on top of me, it would have freaked me out!”

“If she reacts that way then she’s not the right one,” said Vicky, calmly. “The right woman won’t be freaked out by all this.”

“That’s like looking for a needle in a haystack,” sighed Mai Li.

“Is it? How long have you known him? Four months? You know him pretty well and you ended up in bed with him. I’m not knocking that. In fact I’m glad it happened. We got some really good information from it. All I’m saying is that he could do that with you, he can do it with another woman.”

“I worked with him every day,” Mai Li argued. “I got to know him much better than if I’d been just dating him.”

“So it takes six months for him to get under Miss Right’s skin.” Vicky shrugged. “All I’m saying is, if he can get to you, he can get to some other woman.”

“He also got to you,” said Mai Li, wanting to take a shot at Vicky for some reason.

“That’s different,” said Vicky. “I’m his mother. I already loved him.”

“Love,” muttered Mai Li. “That’s what I’m really worried about.”

“About him falling in love with you ... or you falling for him?” asked Vicky.

“Neither is desirable,” said Mai Li.

“Do you want to know what I think?” asked Vicky.

“I’m not sure,” said Mai Li. “You’ve talked me into doing crazy things.”

“They’re not crazy. They’re unusual, maybe, but they have worked. Bobby is getting better. That means what you’ve done is successful, not crazy.”

“That’s what I mean,” groaned Mai Li. “You always make it sound so reasonable, but anybody could see it’s nuts!”

“You have to make up your own mind,” said Vicky. “And I’ll accept that any way you go. I know you care for Bobby and that means a lot to me. If he falls in love with you, we’ll just help him understand he can’t pursue that to the end. If you fall in love with him then I’ll be honest. I wouldn’t have to go looking for that needle in the haystack. If it turns out the two of you are compatible in terms of having a long-term relationship, I’ll be happy.”

“Thanks a lot,” groaned Mai Li. “First he proposes to me and then you encourage me to accept! I told you! This is all as crazy as it gets!”

“It’s not crazy at all if you two fall in love,” said Vicky.

“I don’t want to fall in love!” wailed Mai Li.

Vicky hugged her. It was a comfort hug.

“Sweetie, you should have learned by now; you don’t get to choose who you fall in love with.”


There was a little more discussion. Basically Mai Li’s subconscious let her be talked into the idea of having more sexual intercourse with Bobby and helping him cope with doing the same thing with Vicky. Had anyone seen them there would have been laughter when they used rock, paper, scissors to determine who would bed him next.

Vicky won.

And in the process neither woman thought about the fact that they still weren’t on birth control, yet. They had maybe two more days of coverage for the pills they had swallowed that day, but then their wombs would be defenseless again.


They didn’t just go get him and drag him to the bedroom immediately. A part of both wanted to. They had talked themselves into believing this was all for Bobby’s health and welfare, and in a very real sense it was. At the same time neither woman had enjoyed easy access to an uncomplicated penis in years and both were eager to have that again. There was enough of “This is for Bobby” in there that it tipped the scales towards waiting until Bobby needed release to enjoy giving it to him.

When they emerged from Vicky’s bedroom Mai Li approached Bobby.

“Whatcha doin?” she asked.

“Learning how electricity works,” he said. “I already know I don’t want to be an electrician when I get out of college.”

“You can study later. We’re all going to get your gym membership going.”

“Mom, too?”

“Yes.”

“It takes all three of us to get a gym membership?”

“We’re going to get a family membership,” said Mai Li. “That way I’ll be able to be there to supervise, as your physical therapist. Your mother just wants to go check it out and see if there’s anything she can do to get even healthier than she is.”

“Okay. Cool,” said Bobby.


While it has been noted that the women disciplined themselves enough to avoid initiating sexual play, that didn’t mean their subconscious minds weren’t willing to encourage it. Mai Li put on her spandex body suit to work out in. The front was brief enough that, while she didn’t mind Bobby looking, she didn’t want Joe Average staring at her pussy, so she wore loose running shorts, too. She didn’t consciously put on a show of her deep cleavage for her patient, but deep down inside she knew Bobby loved looking down her tops. Vicky just wore a pair of Roger’s old exercise shorts and a T shirt that was a little tight on her. She wore a bra and the plain, white shirt was tight enough that the pattern of the material in the bra imprinted through the shirt. It also didn’t go quite to the waistband of the shorts, and looked a little like a long crop top, exposing a band of skin between her shirt and shorts. She put her hair in a high-riding ponytail and had no idea she looked like a cougar on the prowl. Her job schedule kept her trim and the lack of excess fat meant her muscles, while not huge or anything, were well defined. She was good looking and sexy, but nobody would have thought she was younger than thirty.

Basically, Bobby went to the gym with two hot women who he didn’t yet know planned on fucking him senseless – in a good way, not a seizure way – later that day. At least they assumed he’d develop a boner at some point during the day. He always did, basically.

“You look hot, Mom,” said Bobby as they prepared to go.

“Thank you, Sweetheart,” she said. “You should not lie about things like that, though. I’m an old woman.”

“You’re a beautiful old woman,” he said, his voice sincere. “I especially like your pony tail.” He turned to look at Mai Li. “And you look as sexy as usual,” he said.

“I look efficient,” she said. “This is to exercise in, not turn men on with.”

“Too late for that,” quipped Bobby.

So they should have known that, once they started moving their bodies here and there, stretching this way and that, and spreading their legs for either stretching or some exercise, that Bobby would get stiff. He did and, while he didn’t say anything about it, they both noticed the tent in the front of his shorts.

The women should have anticipated the issue. Bobby was, after all, a horny teenager and the recent escalation of things had made him pay even more attention to them. They even got some preliminary evidence that things might not go well, in terms of Bobby actually getting the exercise the gym was intended to give him.

Nobody else noticed it, though. All the patrons in the place on that day, at that hour, were men, and the only thing they were watching was the same thing Bobby was watching.

When they decided to take him (and his boner) home and left the gym, there were half a dozen boners still in the building.

They had only been there fifteen minutes.


“You didn’t work hard enough to need a shower,” said Mai Li when they got home. “Go to your bedroom and get naked. Your mother will come in and take care of your problem.”

“Okay,” said Bobby, happily. He was at the point where he no longer wished he didn’t get stiff so much. Now he was glad he did.

The way both Mai Li and Vicky felt about “things” had fundamentally changed, once they agreed to continue having a full and complete sexual relationship with Bobby. It affected every facet of their lives, even if they didn’t think about that on a conscious level. Bobby had said he liked his mother’s hair, done up in a pony tail that rose high up from the back of her head and arched up into the air before falling down to her shoulder blades, so she left her hair in that configuration as she prepared to go have sex with Bobby. He had said she looked hot and, while she doubted that, she decided to keep that look. Foreplay included visual stimulation, and he’d be exposed to that, so he needed to learn about it now. She took off everything and then put back on the shorts and T shirt. She was already excited and her nipples pressed out through the tight, white cloth prominently.

She went to his room and the door was open. He was lying on his bed, naked, with his hand wrapped around his “sex sausage”, as she thought of it in that moment. That’s because she planned on playing hide-the-sausage with him.

“My, my, aren’t you handsome,” she said, pausing in his doorway.

His eyes raked up and down her body. She saw his excitement build, naked on his face.

“Calm down, Tiger,” she said. “Mommy’s going to help you out, but we have to wait for Mai Li.”

“Why?” he asked.

“Because we’re going to expand your education. Things kind of jumped ahead and you can’t go backwards when it comes to sexual relationships. We didn’t intend for you to lose your virginity, but that’s happened and now we have to adjust to it.”

“You know,” he said, “I didn’t even think about that happening while it was happening. Back when I was in school the only way I heard about sex was if the guy was on top. And I wasn’t on top so I wasn’t even sure we’d had sex.”

“Well you did, and then you had it again with Mai Li. In one sense, I’m glad it happened the way it did. Usually, when young people have sex for the first time it’s nervous, tense, and often not all that satisfying, at least for the girl. In your case, you got to do it under conditions that were more comfortable.”

“Except that she got mad at me for cumming in her,” Bobby said.

“I’m not mad about that anymore,” said Vicky.

“Why would you be mad that I came inside Mai Li?” asked Bobby.

It took several minutes for Vicky to find out how he was thinking about things and correct his perception, but that was okay because Mai Li was dragging her heels in preparing for what was to come. She didn’t want to go in there naked. It was Vicky’s “turn”, after all, and Mai Li already knew she’d end up back in her bedroom, using her rabbit or dildo. She spent five full minutes trying to decide what to wear before she just took off her shorts and stayed in her body suit. It had an eight or ten inch zipper in the front, which she lowered. The tight, stretchy material made her cleavage bulge like she was Dolly Parton.

When she got to his bedroom she was mildly surprised that Vicky was still dressed as she’d been at the gym.

That was cleared up when Vicky began their first, formal lesson with Bobby on having sex with a woman.


“We all know there is danger to you when you have sex,” said Vicky. “If you get too excited you have a seizure. So what you have to learn, and what Mai Li and I want to teach you, is how to remain at a lower level of excitement while still being able to get the release you need. Does that make sense?”

“Yes,” he said, remembering how he’d woken up from a short seizure after cumming in Mai Li.

“Relationships involving sex are usually very complicated,” Vicky went on. “It may seem simple. Two people get horny. They decide to have sex and then they do it. But within that narrative a lot is happening and it’s not simple at all. So we need to walk you through this step by step so you understand how to approach a woman you want to have sex with.”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.