The Asian Blues - Version Bravo - Cover

The Asian Blues - Version Bravo

Copyright© 2023 by Lubrican

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Bobby Washington got hit by a drunk driver while he was riding his bike and all the doctors thought he was a gonner. He lived, but he was in a coma for three years, and he had epilepsy. When he finally woke up his mom's dreams seemed to have come true. But there were still issues. He had a fifteen-year-old mind in an eighteen body. An Asian physical therapist came to live with them and, together, they tried to bring Bobby back to a normal life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

The disconnect that made Mai Li more or less comfortable with being naked and watching Bobby start kissing his mother was the fact that Bobby was still clothed. It didn’t seem so ‘dangerous’ with him covered up. She just assumed, somewhere deep in her mind, that she’d end up kissing him, too. He’d been interested in the difference between his mother’s pussy and her own, so it just seemed natural to assume he’d want to find out if kissing different women was also dissimilar.

Mai Li had seen men and women kissing before, of course, but she’d never really paid attention to that activity. One didn’t normally intrude on a kissing couple by watching them closely, after all. The only kisses most of us see up close and personal are the ones in movies, and those are assumed to be “fake”. Watching Bobby learn to kiss his mother, however, was not fake in any sense of the word.

First they just brushed lips, before Vicky pressed hers more tightly against his.

“Loosen your lips a little,” Vicky said. “This is like caressing my lips with yours.”

He learned quickly and, without actually planning on going that far, Vicky soon opened her mouth. It was simple instinct, and an old deeply embedded habit. Bobby’s reaction to feeling his mother’s tongue against his lips caused his own mouth to open and he showed no distaste at all when their tongues touched. Within two or three minutes they were snogging like lovers.

“This is fun,” panted Bobby.

“It’s supposed to be,” breathed Vicky.

Bobby turned to Mai Li, who was now lying on her side, next to the kissing couple, just watching them.

“Can I try it with you?” he asked.

For the kissing lessons Vicky had laid out on her bed and told Bobby to lie next to her. She also may have felt protected by the fact that he was still clothed. Mai Li had settled on Vicky’s side and watched as Bobby leaned over his mother to kiss her. That meant Vicky was between them, more or less, when he looked up and politely asked if he could kiss Mai Li.

“Get between us,” Vicky instructed her son, assuming correctly that Mai Li was going to cooperate further in Bobby’s education.

In the process of getting across his mother’s naked body, Bobby ended up on his hands and knees, between her legs. Had he been naked, it would have looked like he was going to mount her, and even though he wasn’t naked, that thought entered both women’s minds. But he moved on without pausing until he was on his back between the two women.

With Vicky, he had been “on top” when they kissed. Now it was Mai Li who assumed the dominant position, rolling partially on top of him as she pressed her lips to his.

Having a little experience, now, Bobby’s reaction wasn’t tentative in the slightest. His lips were warm and loose. He wasn’t aggressive, except for opening his mouth for a French kiss almost immediately. As his tongue swirled against Mai Li’s, she knew she was on a very slippery slope. Kissing a man she liked as much as she liked Bobby was both easy and exciting.

Her hand moved of its own volition to the front of his pants, and found what she expected to find there. She broke the kiss and looked at Vicky, who was on her side, now, watching like Mai Li had watched.

“He’s hard,” panted Mai Li.

“You keep kissing him and I’ll take care of it,” breathed Vicky.


Mai Li was enjoying kissing Bobby Washington – a lot. His kisses were ardent, but also gentle. He tasted good and his breath was pleasant, too. She liked being able to control the pressure and, by being on top of him, or partly on top of him, she could do that.

She was involved enough with those kisses that she didn’t really pay attention when Vicky undid and removed Bobby’s pants and underwear, leaving him naked from the waist down. She heard the slurps of Vicky’s mouth making love to Bobby’s erection, but that sound effect only added to the passion that bloomed in the young woman’s belly. She felt Bobby’s passion change and his breathing increase as he got more excited and it was just routine, now, to break a kiss and whisper, “Calm down. Breathe. Go to the island.”

“I can’t,” he panted. “This is too different.”

“You have to relax,” she said. She kissed him gently, willing relaxation into his lips through hers.

“Ohhhh,” he groaned, and Mai Li heard Vicky swallow repeatedly.

She kissed him again and felt, more than reasoned, that he was okay.

Vicky’s face appeared next to theirs.

“He’s ready to help us, now,” she panted. “He won’t get hard again for a while. He can help at least one of us.”

Mai Li understood the caveat. She knew how hot she’d get if Bobby was performing oral sex on her and, if his inexperience caused her to be unable to cum, she knew she’d be sorely tempted to use any erection he had to solve that problem.

“You first,” she said, softly.

“Okay,” said Vicky, without any hesitation whatsoever.

Vicky lay back on the bed and splayed herself wide open while Mai Li got Bobby up and moved him between his mother’s knees.

“Lick and suck her clit,” urged Mai Li, whose moral compass was now wildly gyrating. “She’ll tell you how to do it.”

Bobby wasn’t hesitant, either, even though this was the first time he’d put his mouth where a woman peed. As he lowered his face to meet Vicky’s bald muff he sniffed.

“You smell good, Mom,” he commented.

Her reply, whatever it may have been, was interrupted as he zeroed in on the little white bump she had showed him and tried to seal his lips around it while he sucked.

“Ohhhhh fuuuuck, I’ve missed this,” groaned Vicky.

And then she was off to the races. Bobby’s instincts made him move his mouth sideways and up and down, licking, sucking, and just rubbing his face against her slick sex. Whether his technique was better than expected, or she was just primed to pop, he had only worked on her for four or five minutes when she squealed, gripped the covers with both hands, and flailed her auburn tresses back and forth.

“She’s cumming,” whispered Mai Li in Bobby’s ear. “You’re making her cum, Bobby.”

He kept going, unaware that his mother’s puss might be too sensitive and Mai Li had to pull him back.

“You need to stop after she cums,” grunted Mai Li, pulling at Bobby’s shoulder. He liked this new exercise. He thought it tasted fantastic and his mother’s reaction to what he’d been doing thrilled him.

“Can I do you, too?” he asked, turning his head.

“Yes,” gasped Mai Li, who had watched what looked like something that would feel amazing.

Bobby was more aggressive suddenly and, as she moved to lie down, he “helped” her by pushing on her body. Before she could chastise him, his face was between her legs, which sprang open all by themselves.

“Unnnng,” she groaned, just like Vicky had.

For Bobby’s part, he was surprised. It went beyond mere surprise, though, because Mai Li felt completely different than his mother had. First of all there was all the hair. It tickled his nose and the texture was poles apart. Then there was the fact that her inner labia protruded so much that he could actually suck on them, feeling their bulk between his lips. Her hips bucked up even before he managed to locate her clit. Once he did that, her reaction, as he got the big organ in his mouth and pulled hard on it, was of devastation. Her knees slammed closed, or as closed as they could get, only to flop down flat on the bed on one side, and against Vicky’s thigh on the other side.

“Gently!” gasped Vicky.

“Mmmmm,” Bobby replied. That sound translated easily as: “Delicious!”

“Ohhh fuck,” gasped Mai Li. “I can’t take it anymore!”

“Then cum, silly girl,” giggled Vicky.

Mai Li’s orgasm was a lot noisier than Vicky’s had been. She screamed, in fact, and Bobby’s head came up, a look of alarm on his face.

“Are you oka-” he managed before his mother’s hand pushed his face back down.

“Don’t stop now!” she hissed. “Get her all the way through it.”

To Bobby, “all the way through it” had no real meaning. This was only the second orgasm he’d seen a woman have and they seemed worlds apart. Later on, as he got to know the women better, he’d learn the nuances of their orgasms, and learn that they could have different kinds of orgasms, depending on how they were feeling and what he did. For now, though, he just kept trying to eat the soft tissues between Mai Li’s thighs.

Finally he felt his mother’s hand on his shoulder.

“Okay, you can stop, now,” she said. “She’s coming down and needs to rest and recuperate.”

Bobby pushed onto his knees and stood up.

His prick thrust new, strong and rock hard from his loins.

He may have been inexperienced, but instinct in the male homo sapiens is strong. He gripped his prick and looked at the gaping opening between Mai Li’s flushed, floppy lips.

“No, Baby,” cooed Vicky. “You can’t do that, sweetheart. Not with Mai Li.”

“It hurts!” he panted, wonder in his eyes. “It’s never hurt before!”

Again, had Vicky had time to think and reflect, she might have thought she could resolve the issue the same way she had only ten or fifteen minutes earlier. But her levels of passion were overflowing, too.

“You can’t put it in Mai Li,” she gasped.

She lay back down and beckoned him.

“But you can put it in me.”


Mai Li lay there as limp as a cooked noodle. She was sated. She was as sexually satisfied as she had ever been after being orally loved. It had been fantastic and it was enough. It would not be enough for much longer, but at this point in her life Mai Li was happy and relaxed and thankful.

Her eyes were closed, which was why she did not see Bobby contemplating – if that’s a word that can be used in his situation – sliding his aching boner into her slippery vagina and losing his virginity. She heard Vicky’s odd words, though, and as Bobby moved away from her she realized what was about to happen.

“No!” she gasped. She spoke from a place of concern, not about the taboo relationship that was about to be consummated, but because she was sure he’d have a seizure while he did it. “His epilepsy!” she yipped as her relaxed muscles tensed to let her roll towards Vicky.

“I’m okay,” said Bobby.

In an odd way, Bobby really was “okay”. It was odd because his sexual education, up to this point, had been odd. He had been trained by both women to more or less ‘let sex happen’ when his body told him it needed some kind of sexual attention. In a completely unconventional and unproven, even crazy, curriculum, they had succeeded in teaching a young man to engage in a sexual relationship without losing control because of his passion. It’s a poor analogy, but it was as if he’d been taught to avoid overeating even though the meal was superb and others might give in to their instinct to eat too much.

In fact, Bobby’s reaction to his mother’s invitation was remarkably calm. His penis did hurt, or maybe it was his balls. He was curious about how it would feel to put his penis where it was ‘supposed’ to go. He hoped it would feel good and that the pain would go away. He had no idea how to do this new thing, but that was something else their training regimen had accomplished. He was absolutely positive that Mai Li and his mother would take care of him and do whatever he needed to have done.

“It just hurts, Mai Li,” pleaded the young man.

Things for both Vicky and Mai Li, however, had proceeded just as they had warned Bobby would some day happen. Their sexual experience had led both of them to the logical conclusion. Intercourse, for them, was the next step in the relationship neither of them had actually planned to develop. In the lust-fogged minds of both women, the obvious solution – relieving his pain through manual or oral manipulation – slipped into the background. At the same time the training they had done with him had affected them, too. What popped into Mai Li’s head, therefore, was also an unconventional solution.

“You have to be on top!” gasped Mai Li into Vicky’s startled face.

“Of course!” Vicky groaned. Her mind also went to that place where her job was to help her son cum with a minimum of effort and physical excitement. If she was on top, he could then lie there and relax while her pussy muscles did what her hand or mouth could have easily done.

Had there been even two or three minutes during which the women could have paused to wrestle their own desires under control, it might have returned to a more ‘normal’ evaluation of the situation. If they’d had time to think, one of them would have just sucked him limp. But Bobby’s pitiful moans drove them to provide the best kind of “first aid” that seemed appropriate to their passion-warped minds.

Vicky moved quickly, rolling to actually get off the bed and manipulate Bobby into the position she had just abandoned. His legs weren’t spread, of course, but within seconds he was on his back with his straining, painful erection thrusting up into the air. Vicky scrambled to straddle him and reached with one hand to again spread her labia while her other hand gripped his prong and brought the tip of his cock to her opening.

“Mommy’s going to make you feel better,” she panted.

Then she sank down on the first penis that had entered her body since before Bobby’s accident.

Her groan of delight electrified both Mai Li and Bobby. For both of them this was a unique experience. Mai Li had never seen two people having intercourse, and Bobby, of course, had never felt anything like what now surrounded and squeezed his prick. One component of the oddity of all this was that Bobby still had his shirt on.

Mai Li’s reaction shocked her into a sense of normalcy, oddly enough. She felt a rush of lust in her belly and thought, “That should be me making that sound.” Then, almost instantly, her brain again centered on how dangerous this was for Bobby.

“Ohhh man,” groaned Bobby. To him it was similar and yet completely different than when they sucked him. It felt hot, like their mouths felt hot, but it also squeezed his entire penis in a way similar to when he had squeezed it in the past, while he was afraid to stroke it.

“Relax!” moaned Mai Li as she rolled to put her head right by his. “You have to relax, Bobby!”

“I’m okay,” he groaned as he continued to catalogue the differences he was feeling.

For Vicky, the whole situation was crazy in the same way it would be if the average citizen was put on a bucking bronco at a rodeo and the gate was opened. Her instinct was to move and seek an orgasm. Mai Li’s warnings insisted she remain still. Her maternal drive told her to help make Bobby’s pain go away. Her sexual core demanded her own satisfaction.

The way she coped was to concentrate on how good it felt to have something warm, stiff, and alive in her pussy after such a long, sexual drought. She put her hands on her son’s chest and forced herself to just sit, while her muscles squeezed the lovely thing inside her.

“Just breathe,” she panted, as her vaginal muscles milked him. “Just breathe and let yourself cum.”

The insanity continued as his training paid off. It always felt wonderful to Bobby as he lay there while either Mai Li or his mother pulled the cum from his balls. That’s what he did now, as the hot tightness of his mother’s pussy did the same thing. Nobody in the room had ever even heard of Tantric sex, but they were learning how to do it, in one sense.

“Feels so good,” he moaned.

And then his climax slipped up on him, just as it always did while they were masturbating him. He even thought of this as a new kind of masturbation, where all he had to do was let the good feeling happen.

“That’s it, Baby,” whined Vicky as she felt the strong, hot jets of his semen flush into her belly. “Just let it all out.”

“Is he cumming?” whispered Mai Li, her eyes wide with wonder. This was all so new and so unusual in her experience that all she could do was lie there and watch.

“Yes,” sighed Vicky, as some inner, instinctive desire was satiated. She hadn’t had an orgasm, but that didn’t really matter because she had achieved a closeness that was the pinnacle of all closenesses. You just couldn’t get more intimate than when your lover’s semen rushed into your body. In that moment she welcomed the feeling of being inseminated. Her own base instincts craved the feel of warm, sperm-laced semen being ejaculated into her sexual core. It wasn’t that Vicky Washington wanted to be bred. It was that her female essence acceded to Mother Nature’s will that she be bred.

It wasn’t, in fact, until she raised up and her pussy drooled thick, milky cum back onto his shrinking penis that she realized the folly of what she’d done. The passion drained from her and her eyes beheld the insane danger she had just created. The danger wasn’t to Bobby. It was to her own reproductive system.

“I might be fertile!” she gasped, staring as another string of white cum dripped out of her frozen body.

“What?” asked Bobby.

“Nothing,” panted Vicky. “I’ll be right back.”

She dashed for the bathroom, with the intent of sitting on the stool and letting all that dangerous sperm drain out of her.

Mai Li realized she was now “in charge” of Bobby and his situation. She rolled half on top of him, feeling her nipple scrape against the shirt he was still wearing.

“Bobby?” she cooed.

“I’m okay,” he sighed.

“Really?” It seemed impossible to her that he hadn’t had a seizure.

“Yeah. The pain is all gone,” he breathed.


Mai Li had resumed ‘routine’ as she got a washcloth and cleaned up Bobby’s messy groin. All three had gotten dressed and ended up in the kitchen, where Vicky had sliced up half of a summer sausage while Mai Li cut up little slabs of cheese and prepared a plate of crackers. It wasn’t quite late enough to go to bed and, for the first time in quite a while, both women were embarrassed by being around Bobby after being intimate with him. Vicky’s resolution to this was to use what had happened as a teachable moment.

“What happened tonight shouldn’t have happened,” she opened.

“Why?” asked Bobby. “I thought it was great.”

“It went too far,” said Vicky.

“Which part was too far?” he asked. “Should I have only sucked on your clit and not Mai Li’s?”

Neither woman realized, at that point, that it hadn’t yet occurred to Bobby that he’d lost his virginity. From his perspective, he’d made both women cum, which was a good thing, and his mom had helped him cum, which was also a good thing.

“No, what I meant was I shouldn’t have let you cum inside me,” said Vicky.

“I liked that part,” said Bobby. “It felt really good.”

“It’s supposed to feel good, but it was very dangerous,” moaned Vicky.

“I didn’t have a seizure,” said Bobby, to whom “dangerous” always referred to his epileptic seizures.

It could have gotten me pregnant!” barked Vicky.

Her outburst released all the tension that had kept her tightly-wound as she sat on the pot, worrying that her own son might have just fertilized her egg. As she sat there she thought about when her last period had been. She didn’t pay much attention to her menstrual cycle, really. When a period arrived she dealt with it and just kept on moving. Now, though, it mattered when her last period had been. Even looking at her calendar wouldn’t help. She hadn’t charted her periods in more than a decade.

“Really?” Bobby’s interest was plain, but once again, it came from a place of innocence.

“I hope not,” sighed Vicky. “I mean I haven’t been on the pill since you were four and I was trying to get pregnant again. That never happened, so maybe I’m infertile.”

“Infertile?”

“It means I can’t have children,” said Vicky.

“Oh. I didn’t know you were trying to have another baby, back then.”

“Of course not. We wouldn’t have told you we were trying. We would only have told you if we knew you were going to have a baby brother or sister.”

“But you had me,” Bobby pointed out, unconscious of the fact he was arguing to his mother that he might have impregnated her.

“Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while,” said Vicky. “Believe me, if I was fertile, your father would have gotten me pregnant again. He liked ... doing that kind of thing.”

She didn’t mention that she had also been hot-blooded and loved to fuck whenever she got the chance. It had not occurred to her that it might have been Roger who was incapable of presenting a viable sperm to the process. She hadn’t even the slightest clue that, about two months after Bobby came into their home, Roger had decided there would be no more squalling, noisy brats in his life. On an extended trip when he took a load all the way to California, he had managed to get a vasectomy done. He did not inform his wife of this because he knew she’d be furious. She did want to have more babies, maybe as many as two or three more. Roger was having none of that! He’d gotten away with it, and Vicky had been none the wiser.

“I never thought about having a brother or sister,” said Bobby. “I mean I knew kids who had brothers and sisters, but most of them didn’t like each other and fought a lot. It never seemed like I was missing anything.”

“My point is, it was dangerous for me to let you cum inside me,” said Vicky. “In fact, I shouldn’t have even had intercourse with you.”

“So, did I do anything wrong?”

“No, Sweetheart. I was the one who let things get out of control.”

“I still don’t understand that,” said Bobby. “While I was sucking your clits I thought everything was perfect. I loved doing it and the sounds you guys kept making made me feel good. Where did it happen that things got out of control?”

“Do you remember being in pain?” asked Mai Li.

“Oh yeah. That was weird. It hurt really bad.”

“I should have sucked you again,” sighed Vicky. “I don’t know why I didn’t think of that, then. I just lost control. I wanted to feel...”

She stopped. She couldn’t just say out loud that she wanted to be fucked, wanted to have an orgasm with a real, live cock in her pussy.

“You wanted to feel like you were helping me?” Bobby guessed. “I get that. I really loved helping you guys cum. I hope I get to do that a lot, from now on.”

“I get that,” said Vicky. “The problem is that it can get out of control.” She frowned. “Like it did.”

“Okay,” Bobby replied. “I don’t want you to get pregnant if you don’t want to get pregnant anymore.”

Again, from his inexperienced and innocent perspective, the complications of a complete sexual experience just didn’t materialize in his mind. In a few years he would understand all that completely, but at the moment, it was simple. If his mother didn’t want to get pregnant again, then he didn’t want that, either.

Vicky, in that moment, was reminded of just how innocent her son was.

“Yes, Darling. Getting me pregnant right now would make things very difficult for us.”

Her choice of words was also innocent. Her unintentional choice of the words “right now”, in Bobby’s mind, left things open for the future.

“I get it,” he said. “Most guys don’t get their own mom pregnant.”

“No, they don’t,” Vicky agreed.

“I’m sorry you’re worried,” he said. “I hope you’re not pregnant.”

“Thank you,” said Vicky, dryly.

“It sure felt good, though,” said Bobby. “I can see why people like to do it. I mean it didn’t take very long and it felt even better than when you suck me.”

“It felt good to me, too,” muttered Vicky, as her mind took her back to that familiar-yet-unique feeling when she sank down on him. Her mind had been going ninety miles an hour as she felt his thick, stiff bone slide up inside her. She was intimately aware of whose penis it was but she didn’t care because it felt so delicious. And then, as she gave him the ultimate release, she felt the same surge of love that she remembered feeling the first time they handed him to her in the hospital, after he was born. It was an almost overpowering feeling, with so much love that it felt like her body couldn’t contain it all.

“Isn’t there a way to do that so you don’t have to worry about getting pregnant?” asked Bobby, who was remembering the school system’s education on condoms. That message had been primarily about avoiding diseases, but the fact it was also useful as birth control was also mentioned.

“Yes,” said Vicky, who was still thinking about the possibility she was infertile, which would explain why none of Roger’s little swimmers had ever gotten her pregnant again after Bobby was born.

“They used to give those condone things out at school. We could get some of those, couldn’t we?” he suggested.

“Condoms, not condones,” corrected Mai Li, who was both shocked and surprised she had spoken. She had spent the whole time listening to Vicky, and hadn’t intended to ‘get involved’ in this discussion. Her own emotions were off or something. She didn’t know how to feel about all this. Of course she hoped Bobby had not impregnated his own mother, but those intense groans, first when Vicky first impaled herself, and then when Bobby came in her pussy, had been like sexual spikes being driven right into Mai Li’s belly. They were the sounds of supreme happiness and satisfaction and it had been no trouble to imagine what Vicky was feeling. In the aftermath her mood had altered like Vicky’s had. When she was in college she was on birth control pills, but when she stopped having sex with Raul and didn’t intend to get into another relationship she stopped. Why pay for something you weren’t really using?

So the concept of Raul cumming in her wasn’t concerning at all and, therefore, the idea of Bobby cumming wasn’t of concern, either. Except it concerned Vicky. Mai Li understood that. If he came inside her it would concern her, too because she wasn’t on the pill anymore.

And that brought her back to the concept of Bobby’s penis going in her, instead of in his mother. Her mind gave a mental blink. ‘In addition to his mother,’ she thought. Then her real eyes blinked as she realized her train of thought and was disturbed by her assumption that they would share Bobby if intercourse was on the table. It was then she heard Bobby mention condoms, using the wrong name, and corrected him.

Mai Li’s voice also helped pull Vicky away from her thoughts when she realized what he’d said. He wanted to do it again. He wanted to put his penis in her vagina and shoot again, except this time his cock would be encased in a protective sheath. She could have sex with him again and it would be safe. Instinct warned her, however, to tread slowly. Her life was already out of control and her mind was whirling so much she couldn’t remember exactly how it had gotten that way.

“We can talk about that later,” she said. “Right now I’m tired and I have to go to work tomorrow. I’m going to bed.”

“Okay,” said Bobby, standing up and holding his arms out to hug her good night.

She got a warm hug.

She wasn’t prepared when he also gave her a warm kiss on the lips.

“I really like kissing you,” he whispered against her lips as he pulled back.

“I really like kissing you, too,” she sighed, just admitting what came to her mind.

Then she broke loose and turned to go to her bedroom.

Bobby turned to Mai Li.

“I really like kissing you, too,” he said.

“Ohhh, Bobby,” she moaned, as she felt another rush of affection for him.

What bothered her, though, was that she also felt a rush of lust.


Bobby was still awake. Mai Li had also said she was going to bed and he had felt her tense when he also wanted to hug and kiss her goodnight. At the same time her kiss had been very warm.

He was just sitting, reflecting on everything that had happened. Now that he was alone, and had time to think back on it all, the pieces began to coalesce into a narrative of sorts, and the puzzle began to take shape and become something recognizable.

It was only then that he came to the realization that he’d actually had sex. Hadn’t he? It had been so short and happened so quickly that he wasn’t sure it counted as “having sex”. Wasn’t the guy supposed to be on top when that happened? That’s all he’d ever heard about. Snippets of things other guys had said came back to him.

“I climbed on and rocked her fuckin’ world.”

“I got on top of her and busted a nut.”

“She said I was too heavy but she didn’t push me off. She wanted it too bad, man.”

All that had been something with very little meaning to him, back then. He knew it was guys just bragging and a part of him hadn’t believed any of it. There was no way his fourteen and fifteen-year-old friends were having sex. That shit just didn’t happen.

Except now he knew it could happen.

He’d also heard them talk about “going down” on a girl or having the girl go down on them. That all made a lot more sense now, too. And it was all so delightful he had an innate understanding that, once someone did that, they’d want to do it again. And again and again.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.