The Asian Blues - Version Bravo - Cover

The Asian Blues - Version Bravo

Copyright© 2023 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bobby Washington got hit by a drunk driver while he was riding his bike and all the doctors thought he was a gonner. He lived, but he was in a coma for three years, and he had epilepsy. When he finally woke up his mom's dreams seemed to have come true. But there were still issues. He had a fifteen-year-old mind in an eighteen body. An Asian physical therapist came to live with them and, together, they tried to bring Bobby back to a normal life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Supper was almost anticlimactic, from the point of view of the two women. What was on their minds, as they looked at Bobby, was quite different from what Bobby was thinking about.

In fact, he had gripped his boner, squeezing it and feeling its stiffness, but he hadn’t stroked it. He was afraid he’d have another seizure and his fear of that outweighed his desire to get relief. Just holding and squeezing himself made him feel a little better, though, and the rigors of the day, both physical and mental, eventually caught up with him. He fell asleep still holding the evidence that his new caregiver got him going.

Those few minutes, where he overcame his biological desire to achieve a climax and went to sleep instead, would have been very important if his mother had known about it. But, of course, he didn’t tell her. Young men don’t casually mention to their mother (or caregiver) that they were able to basically ignore an erection, and avoid jerking that erection off. And so it was that, because nobody knew he had been able to resist his biological, sexual urges, Vicky and Mai Li proceeded with their plan to help him learn how to deal with them.

Vicky had, at one time, been a relatively shy person. Roger had been the head of their household and she had been a stay-at-home mom who did what she assumed all stay-at-home moms did. That was housework and cooking and taking care of Bobby while her husband went off and won the bread. When Bobby got hurt and Roger wanted to let him die, she got a lot more assertive, and after Roger abandoned his family, she had to get even more so. Now, with years as a waitress under her belt, she was a strong, independent woman who wasn’t shy at all. She had taken the bull by the horns often enough that it felt normal to do that now, even if the subject was sensitive.

“Bobby? Mai Li and I need to talk to you about something,” she said, when supper was finished.

“What?” he asked, clearly on guard. His fifteen-year-old mind assumed that when an adult said, “I need to talk to you,” it was about something he had done wrong.

“Mai Li told me about the seizure you had in the shower today,” said Vicky.

He sat there, wide-eyed as his mind ran back over that event.

“I’m sorry,” he said, using the male ‘go-to’ response that men learn how to do very early in their lives when dealing with a female. It worked about half the time and you had nothing to lose by saying it.

“You have nothing to be sorry for,” said his mother. “What happened is normal. It happens to every boy.” She blinked. “Well, except for the seizure part. That’s why we need to discuss it with you. I’m not concerned that you got ... um ... excited like that. I’m only concerned that it caused a seizure.”

“I’m not going to do that again,” he said. “I know better, now.”

“That’s not wise, Darling. Those feelings are normal and you’re going to have them again. You can’t ignore them. The goal, here, is for you to learn how ... to devise some plan ... to let you relieve that stress without it causing a seizure.”

Bobby sat, shocked. He couldn’t believe that she meant what he thought he’d heard.

“I don’t understand,” he said, trying to get more information.

“You’re going to get those feelings again,” said Vicky, taking the bull’s horns in a firmer grip. “You need to be able to masturbate without having a seizure. It’s that simple. Mai Li and I hope we can help you get to that point.”

Bobby’s eyes jittered in his head and he felt the peculiar sensations that he recognized meant a seizure was lurking in the area. The doctor had explained to him that it could help avoid the seizure if he relaxed and went on a mental ‘trip’ somewhere. The doctor had told him to envision a desert island, with white sand beaches and sunshine, and to imagine relaxing on that beach. Bobby had thought that was a crock of shit back then. He had hated the world and everything in it, including techniques to ward off seizures. Having a seizure didn’t bother him. He wasn’t aware when they were happening, so it was no big deal to him. Of course he knew seizures could result in further brain damage, but in his “I hate the world” stage of things he hadn’t cared about that, either. If he had enough seizures he’d just die and it would all be over. Problem solved.

Now, though, since Mai Li had come into his life, he no longer hated the world so much. Maybe sticking things out might lead to a life that was a little less sucky. That meant not having seizures willy nilly and staying alive. To that end, he tried to use the technique the doctor had described. He imagined Gilligan’s Island, because he had watched reruns of that show to pass the time after he got home from the hospital. He was thinking about the boat, with a big hole in the prow, when Mai Li’s voice intruded on his little fantasy.

“Bobby?” she said.

Then she touched his arm.

“I think he’s having a seizure,” said Mai Li. “A focal one.”

He smelled that scent that meant “Mom” in his mind and realized that his senses were hyper sensitive because she was still two or three feet away.

“I’m okay,” he said, blinking. “I was just thinking.”

He realized his eyes had been open the whole time, but his mind had disconnected them from the real world so he could see the island. Or ... maybe he had had a seizure.

“I think I’m okay,” he said. “I was trying to meditate. I mean I think I felt a seizure coming and was trying to do what the doctor suggested. I was thinking about Gilligan’s Island.”

“That’s good,” said Vicky. “Do you think it worked?”

“I think so,” he said. “I mean I was aware of everything while it happened.”

“That’s very good,” said Vicky, with excitement in her voice. “Keep doing that.”

There was an uncomfortable silence for half a minute.

“I’m assuming it was the subject that caused you to feel something happening,” said Vicky. “Do you think we can go on?”

“Go on to what?” asked Bobby. “I think I’m confused. I don’t think you meant what I heard you say.” He blinked. “What I thought I heard you say.”

“Okay. What do you think I said?”

He looked at both women.

“I don’t really want to tell you that,” he said. “I mean it might make you mad; really mad.”

“I’m not going to get angry if you just tell the truth,” said Vicky. “This ... thing ... is a speed bump in your recovery and we need to work on grinding that speed bump down.”

“Well ... it kind of sounded like ... maybe ... that you said you and Mai Li were going to help me ... um ... you know.” His hand made a classic imitation of someone jerking off. “I mean I know you probably didn’t say that,” he said, quickly. “That’s why I’m confused.”

“That’s exactly what I said,” Vicky replied. “If you can’t do it by yourself without having a seizure, then we all need to help you work on that until you can do it alone.”

“You want me to jerk off?” Bobby groaned.

“Sweetheart, we both want this problem to go away, so of course we’re willing to do whatever we can to help you get through it. Don’t think of it as something sexual. Think of it as part of your therapy,” said Vicky. “It’s a natural, normal part of a young man’s life. You can’t just ignore it. And we can’t let that hold up your recovery.”

“I can’t believe my mom wants me to do that,” he said, his voice sounding hollow.

“You’re not fifteen anymore,” said Vicky. “You’re a grown man. I hope that some day you’ll have a girlfriend and a normal sex life. You might even get married and have children, so we need to solve this problem now.”

“Okay, now I’m pretty sure I am having a seizure,” said Bobby. “My mother just told me she wants me to have a sex life. This has to be a seizure-induced dream.”

“Have you had dreams during your previous seizures?” asked Vicky, gently. She had no idea Mai Li had asked the same question.

“No, but this is too crazy to be happening in real life.”

“You need to get over that right now,” said Vicky, her voice strengthening. “This is no joke. You need to be able to react to your normal urges like any other man can. We’re going to try to help you get there. Just get that fixed in your head. This isn’t a dream. Yes, I know it’s unconventional, but so is your situation. Okay?”

“So what happens now?” he asked.

The idea came to Vicky suddenly, from where, she had no idea. It was because his situation was so unconventional that her reaction to that was unconventional, too.

“You mentioned meditation,” she said. “Maybe meditation, and a few small changes to what happens while you ... um ... relieve your stress, could change your body’s reaction to the excitement level.”

“I can meditate,” he said. “When I did that a few minutes ago it was the first time I had tried it, but it was easy. What do you mean when you say changes?”

“Well, I was thinking that, if you didn’t have to do everything yourself, you could stay calmer.”

“Who’s going to do it, then?” he asked. Almost instantly his mind caught up with her inference and he stopped breathing. “You mean...” He looked from his mother to Mai Li.

“Yes,” said Vicky, softly. “All you’ll have to do is lie there and meditate. Mai Li and I will take care of everything else.”

“We will?” Mai Li looked both nervous and agitated.

“Together,” said Vicky. “Together would be best, don’t you think?”


Bobby didn’t have a seizure, but he did a lot of deep breathing in an attempt to keep his body more or less normal as they took him to his bedroom and told him to take everything off except his boxers. That wasn’t so bad, really. His mother had seen him in his underwear for years and years. Having Mai Li there was strange, but of course she’d seen him like this before, too.

“I’m going to start with a normal massage,” said Mai Li, who was trying to delay the act she wasn’t sure she was ready for. “Let’s start with you on your stomach.”

As her fingers worked on his thin muscles she felt them begin to relax.

“That’s good,” she said, softly. “Relax like that. You want to keep being relaxed the whole time. That may be the key to working through this ... um ... issue.”

“I’ll help,” said Vicky, who started working on his legs while Mai Li ran her hands over his shoulders and back.

“Stroke, mostly,” said Mai Li. “This is to relax him, rather than work on his muscles.”

“Right,” said Vicky, who began sliding her hands up and down the back of his legs.

“Feels different with two of you,” Bobby commented.

In one sense, what they had done out of instinct was precisely the best avenue to go down. Feeling Mai Li’s hands on him was pretty normal, in the sense that she’d done it before. Feeling his mom’s hands on him was normal, too. Nothing they were doing threatened him, so he stayed calm. He even stayed soft, but that was primarily because he was reviewing a rerun of Gilligan’s Island in his mind, instead of thinking about what they said they were going to do.

That lasted until Mai Li told him to roll over. Then he could see both women. Mai Li was a babe, of course. He’d recognized that the first time she offered to shake his hand. Now, with his mother standing beside her, it was inevitable that he made a few comparisons. The first one, on an overall basis, was that his mom was kind of a babe, too. He knew she was only five years away from being forty, but she didn’t look old at all. Her face was smooth and unlined. Her hair was still a vibrant reddish-brown color and looked soft. His eyes dropped to Mai Li’s cleavage, still on display in her halter top. He shifted his gaze to his mother’s chest. She was bending over, ready to keep working on his legs, and her heavy breasts hung low, inside her top. She had changed out of her waitress uniform and was wearing a T shirt that, more or less, hugged her body. He realized his mom had really nice jugs!

That’s when things started happening in his boxers.

Both women saw the tent slowly develop.

“I’m sorry,” he moaned, by instinct.

“Don’t be,” said Vicky. “I told you it’s normal.”

“Not when it happens in front of your mom,” he gasped.

“Calm down,” said Mai Li, as she saw the tension coming back into his body and eyes. “Just breathe and try to calm down.”

“Yes,” said Vicky. “You don’t have to worry about anything. Just relax. Can you think about the island? Try to do that. Think about Gilligan and his antics.”

Bobby sent his mind back to the island, but he didn’t think about Gilligan. What Bobby thought about were Ginger and Mary Ann. In his mind Mary Ann was wearing blue shorts and a red top that exposed her midriff. It wasn’t a halter top, exactly, but she’d been wearing that in an episode he remembered. She equated to Mai Li, young, sexy, and fairly innocent. His mother was more like Ginger, lush and beautiful in an experienced kind of way. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine he was Gilligan, and that Ginger and Mary Ann were going to help him with his boner. That was a fantasy he’d had before, though never with both characters involved.

“These are going to be in the way, so let’s just go ahead and get them off,” said Vicky. She reached up to tug at the front of his boxers. He tried to arch his back by instinct, but his abs were still too under-developed to help enough. Mai Li helped and, together, the women pulled his boxers to his knees.

“Good grief,” sighed Vicky.

“I told you,” muttered Mai Li.

“Just like his father,” said Vicky. “It’s amazing.”

Vicky lifted his feet while Mai Li worked his shorts down to his ankles. Vicky finished disrobing him and both women stood, contemplating what they were about to do.

“Who should start?” asked Mai Li.

“You didn’t sign up for this,” Vicky replied. “You keep him calm while I ... um ... take care of this.”

“Okay,” sighed Mai Li. Part of her was happy she didn’t have to grip the interesting thing thrusting from his groin. Another part of her felt like she’d been cheated.

Mai Li moved up to his head and placed one hand on his chest.

“You’re doing fine,” she cooed. “Just relax and let things happen. Breathe deep ... in ... and out ... in ... and out. Keep your eyes closed if it helps.”

Bobby felt Ginger’s hand grip his bone. It had to be Ginger because Mary Ann was talking to him, with her lips close to his ear.

“Uhhhhh,” he moaned, as Ginger began moving her hand up and down his cock.

“Relax,” cooed Mary Ann. Her hand stroked his chest in a wide circle.

Bobby was young and reasonably fit, in terms of the parts of his body involved in having an orgasm. He had never taken part in a surprisingly common ritual many American boys conduct. He had never stood in a circle with his friends, trying to be the first to squirt and win bragging rights by doing so. Had he ever done that, he might have won, because having Mary Ann’s sweet breath washing over his face, while Ginger lovingly stroked his prick, brought him to completion rapidly. In one sense, the rapidity of it all bypassed the part of his brain that, earlier, had said, “I can’t take this. It’s time to shut down and re-boot the system!” Basically, he didn’t have time for his brain to rebel before he groaned and his penis spat literally years of pent-up semen up, into the air.

Vicky wasn’t ready for it to happen. She was in a sort of La La Land of her own. She had, before Roger soured her on men, been highly-sexed. She was almost always ready to play with and get sexual satisfaction from the penis that looked like a clone of the one in her hand. Or vice versa. The one in her hand was the clone, she reflected, absently. As she watched the foreskin thin and disappear, only to bunch up at the tip again, it took her back to a time when she could do this whenever she wanted to. Roger was always ready to climb on and ride her until he got off, both figuratively and literally. She hadn’t always been satisfied, herself, but she never complained. She had a dildo nobody knew about, which she’d gotten after one of the other moms confided no woman should be without one. She still used that dildo pretty regularly and had come to a point where, in her opinion, it was quite possibly better than the real thing.

Now that conviction was shaken, as she felt a warm one, with that mysterious softness and the underlying stiffness that no dildo could reproduce. She was, in fact, in her own remembered world, leaning forward to take this beautiful penis in her mouth, when she realized what was happening and stopped. Her mouth opened in surprise and shock at what she’d been about to do, and that’s when, without warning, Bobby went off.

The first jet landed on her upper lip and ricocheted into her mouth. The second hit her cheek as she reacted. The third painted one of her eyes closed and she finally reared back, still holding the offending organ in her hand as it burped twice more, just little dribbles, really, that ran down the back of her hand.

She stood and instinctively wiped her eye clean.

“Well, shit,” she commented, as Bobby’s taste flooded her taste buds. He tasted better than his father, something that also shocked her to realize she was comparing.

Bobby opened his eyes. The island was gone. When he felt the soothing jets of spunk race through his penis the island dissolved into a mist. He groaned, but felt totally relaxed. It was pretty incredible, from his viewpoint.

“Did he have a seizure?” asked Vicky, looking at a very startled Mai Li.

“I don’t think so,” gasped the Asian woman.

“Okay. I’ll just go get cleaned up.”

Vicky’s voice was normal, almost neutral, but only through extreme self-control on the part of the older woman. This had never happened to her and she was almost as shocked as Mai Li, but she tried to act like it was no big deal.

“Mom?” Bobby whined, as he recognized what was on her face.

“It’s okay, Honey,” said Vicky, turning away. His taste still flooded her mouth and she swallowed to clear it. “You did just fine.”


Mai Li, now left alone with Bobby, felt distinctly uncomfortable, but she also tried to act like what had happened was normal.

“You did great,” she said, leaning back. She looked at his groin, where what had been a thick, white stalk now shrank to a tired slug. There were bits of his semen in his pubic hair and on the skin close by. “Just lie there. I’ll go get something to clean you up,” she said.

“Okay,” he sighed. He felt so good it was easy to do what she said. “Was it really okay?”

“It was fine,” she said. “Sit tight.”

She went to the bathroom and found a washcloth, which she dampened under the hot water tap. She realized she was full of energy in the same way that would have caused her to seek out Raul in the past. With a groan she realized she was horny!

“I can’t be horny,” she muttered, on her way back to Bobby’s bedroom. “This whole thing is crazy enough without me getting the hots while doing it.”

“What?” asked Bobby’s drowsy voice as she entered the room.

“Nothing,” she said.

She set about wiping down his genitals and felt the flutter in her belly strengthen.

“Thank you,” he sighed. “I feel a lot better.”

“I’m glad you do,” she said, barely restricting some emphasis on “you” in that sentence.

“Will that ever happen again?” he asked.

She wanted to say no, but she knew, down deep, that this had been a start, not a finish. She didn’t know how Vicky felt, though she could imagine being splattered with warm cum. She shuddered, but not in disgust. The few times she’d let Raul in her without a condom on she required that he withdraw and he had enjoyed painting her belly and pubes with his spend. She’d found a curious enjoyment in that, too. She liked to think it was because that was as close as she was willing to get to feeling his essence inside her body.

“Occasionally,” she said, “but only once in a while. This is part of your personality therapy, if you will, so that some day you’ll be able to interact with a girl without having problems.”

“Okay,” he said. “I think I’ll take a nap, now.”

“Good,” she said. “You need your rest.”

She was about to leave the room when she felt guilt that she was unsettled, almost angry about what had happened. It had been an important event in this young man’s life. The fact that he’d been able to make it all the way without having a seizure was important, and her own unruly feelings should not denigrate that. She turned to face him and her eyes drank in his pale, skinny nudity.

“This was really a big step,” she said. “I’m glad it worked, Bobby,”

“Me too,” he said.

She could tell he was almost asleep already. His emotions were salved. He was at peace.

Now all she had to do was figure out how to salve her own recalcitrant desires.


Mai Li found Vicky sitting in one of the two matching recliners in the living room. The woman wasn’t reclining. She was sitting and just staring.

“You okay?” asked Mai Li, softly.

Vicky blinked and turned her head to gaze at Mai Li.

“I don’t know,” she replied.

“I get that,” said Mai Li. “That was insane.”

“Was it? You said he didn’t have a seizure, right? So ... mission accomplished, right?”

“Well, yes, if you look at it that way. But it must have been hard on you to do that.”

“I feel like some kind of perverted freak,” said Vicky. She didn’t voice her reasons for that, primarily that she had enjoyed jerking her own son off and then tasting his cum.

“No, you’re not,” said Mai Li, jumping to defend the woman she didn’t know very well but liked a lot. “All you did was what you thought would help your son. There’s nothing freaky or perverted about that. You were only trying to help.”

“Well, it sure helped him,” said Vicky, remembering the warm splash of his semen on her face. “Unless it mind-fucked him for his mother to touch him that way, not to mention he saw me with his semen all over my face. That was stupid. I should have known what would happen.”

“I didn’t know how to react, either,” said Mai Li.

“Of course you didn’t,” said Vicky. “I just made you watch while I jerked my son off! I even made you participate in it!”

“You didn’t make me do anything,” said Mai Li. “I could have refused. But I wanted to help, too. I didn’t see it as wrong.”

“Thank you. I just hope Bobby didn’t see it as wrong, either.”

“I don’t think he did,” said Mai Li. “He thanked me ... us. He said he felt a lot better and asked me if it would ever happen again.”

“That’s comforting,” said Vicky. She pushed away, gently. “Do you think he wants it to happen again?”

“Ohhhh, yes,” said Mai Li. “He might not have thought it was normal, but he’s not complaining. He might, tomorrow, when he wakes up, but for now he’s relaxed and asleep.”

“He’s a teenager,” said Vicky. “We both know he’ll get all worked up again and it may be that he’ll always require that kind of assistance to ... um ... get relief. Maybe we just need to keep going until he feels like it’s normal.”

“Normal for his physical therapist and his mother to jerk him off?” moaned Mai Li.

“Normal for a woman to help him,” said Vicky.

“This whole scenario is like a porn video or something,” said Mai Li. “You know how crazy this is, right?”

“Of course I do. But I also know his whole life has been crazy. What else can we do? If you have any other ideas I’m all ears.”

“Being there during that ... affected me,” groaned Mai Li.

“Of course it did. It affected me, too. I’d wager you’ve played with a stiff penis a lot more recently than I have. And yes, I know he’s my son, but he’s also a man and I’m a woman.”

“I get that,” said Mai Li, “but doing this is bad enough. Enjoying it while we do it is way over the line!”

“As I said, if there’s some other way, I’m all for it,” said Vicky. “Believe me, I’m not comfortable with getting excited about playing with my own son’s willy, but if it has to be done, it has to be done.”

“So we’re going to do it again?” whined Mai Li.

“I think we’re going to do it more than once,” sighed Vicky. “Like I said, he needs to get to the point where he feels like it’s normal. Then maybe he won’t get so worked up he has a seizure.”

“So what do we do about how it affects us?”

“We’re both big girls. Neither of us has a boyfriend and teenage boys aren’t the only ones who masturbate.”

“Right,” said Mai Li, who would have blushed to her roots before this, if she’d had this kind of conversation with another woman.

But now it seemed almost insignificant.

“I’m going to bed,” said Vicky.

“Me, too,” said Mai Li.

Neither voiced the fact that they knew they’d have to spend some time with a dildo to get to sleep.


Bobby’s reaction to “all this” probably had more to do with assuaging the women’s semi-resolved emotional situation than any rationalization or justification either of them might have come up with. Both had probed their horny vaginas the night before, pushing their dildos deep and having disturbingly strong orgasms as each visualized Bobby’s rigid penis in their minds. Western cultures and taboos make it difficult for a woman to enjoy imagining sex with someone society says she is forbidden to do that with.

His reaction was starkly better than either woman could have hoped for. When it came to his mother, he just assumed that whatever she did was okay. She was his Mom, after all, and he couldn’t believe anything she did was wrong. He had disagreed with some of her decisions in the past, of course. All kids do that. But he had also known she was the parent, and that parents do that; make decisions the child wished they didn’t sometimes. Deep down, he knew they had his best interests at heart, even if he didn’t like what his parents had decided, now and then. That said, he had felt so good, the night before, and so relieved, that he didn’t associate anything that his mother had done with the notion of “wrong.” And when it came to Mai Li, well, she was a professional who had been hired to help him, so whatever she thought was right was in the same category. He didn’t like it when she made him work, and caused pain. But he knew she was trying to help him, so she couldn’t do anything wrong, either.

Because of that, when he got up the next morning and felt great, his reaction was remarkably “usual”.

“Morning,” he said, as he trudged into the kitchen.

Both women were already there. Vicky had made a quick breakfast of eggs and sausage and they were drinking coffee. Neither had wanted to wake up “the patient”, primarily because both were worried about how he would react when he woke up and remembered the previous night.

“Did you guys already eat?”

“Yes,” said Vicky, carefully. “Are you hungry?”

“Famished,” he said. He looked at Mai Li. “What’s on the schedule for today?”

He seemed so normal that Mai Li just went with it.

“I want to work with the elastic bands again, today. They’ll help you build muscle without overstressing your muscles or joints.”

“Okay,” he said.

“I have to get to work,” said Vicky. “You’ll be okay?” She looked at her son, carefully.

“I’m not looking forward to it,” he said, “but I’ll do what she says to.”

She almost asked him how he felt about what had happened, the night before, but her courage deserted her.

“Okay,” she said. “That’s good.”


Mai Li didn’t refer to the previous night, either, but Bobby brought it up about an hour into their workout. Mai Li worked with him, demonstrating the exercises and then doing the same thing he did. She had dressed more conservatively that morning, wearing a sports bra and a T shirt. Even so, his eyes shifted to her chest regularly and it was clear he was interested in her as a woman. There wasn’t much she could do about that, though, so she ignored it.

She could see his strength was flagging when he said, “I’m getting sore. Can we stop?”

“Another walk?” she suggested.

“Will you give me another massage if we do?” he asked.

Her eyes fell to the front of his shorts. There was a distinct bulge, there.

“Do you think you’ll really need one?” she asked.

“I really liked the one last night,” he said.

She looked at him closely, but there was no bravado or machismo in his attitude. He appeared to be simply stating the truth.

“Your mother and I thought you might be uncomfortable about ... what happened,” she ventured.

“No. I liked it. It really relaxed me,” he said.

“It got really intimate,” she reminded him.

“I know. That’s part of why I liked it so much.”

“Even though it was ... your mother?”

“You were there, too. I can still hear you whispering in my ear. That really helped, too.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really.”

“You know how ... um ... unusual that was ... don’t you?”

“Of course,” he said, easily. “I’m not stupid. I know most guys’ moms don’t do that for them, but I can’t do it by myself and it really relaxed me.”

“So that’s the kind of massage you want, again?” she asked. She could feel her own emotions spiking.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.