The Asian Blues - Version Bravo - Cover

The Asian Blues - Version Bravo

Copyright© 2023 by Lubrican

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Bobby Washington got hit by a drunk driver while he was riding his bike and all the doctors thought he was a gonner. He lived, but he was in a coma for three years, and he had epilepsy. When he finally woke up his mom's dreams seemed to have come true. But there were still issues. He had a fifteen-year-old mind in an eighteen body. An Asian physical therapist came to live with them and, together, they tried to bring Bobby back to a normal life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

“Now that’s kinky,” he said, loudly, as Bobby saw his two lovers kissing.

The women broke apart, both with flushed faces. Those blushes were a combination of having enjoyed the kiss more than either anticipated, and being caught by Bobby.

“That’s not kinky,” said Mai Li. “That is simply the expression of two women who love each other and are appreciative of each other’s support. And we need to support each other when you’re around, Bobby Washington!”

“Me?” he said, innocently. “Little, old, damaged, helpless epileptic me?”

“Helpless my ass,” said Vicky, firmly. “Mai Li is right. With you chasing us around all over the house on a regular basis, we need solidarity to stand up to you.”

“You don’t need to stand up to me,” said Bobby with a grin. “I’m not that bad.”

“You treated me like a horse, yesterday!” yipped his mother.

“Only because you’re beautiful and sleek, like a horse,” he said. “Plus I like being able to reach around and feel you boobs while we’re making love. A mare doesn’t have boobs like that. I don’t really think you’re a horse.”

“You whinnied when you came in me!” barked Vicky.

Bobby held up his hands, palms out.

“Okay, okay. I won’t do that anymore. Today you can be a missionary and we’ll do it that way.”

Vicky looked at Mai Li.

“Did I say I didn’t like doing it horsey style? I don’t remember saying that. All I remember saying is that he treated me like a horse.”

I like doing it horsey style,” said Mai Li, mischievously. “I’ll be your brood mare.”

“So much for solidarity,” growled Vicky. “See if I kiss you anymore.”

“Seeing you two kissing made me hard for some reason,” Bobby said, sounding genuinely surprised. “Does anybody want to help me?”

No!” said both women at exactly the same time and with exactly the same emphasis. They looked at each other and laughed.

“I don’t think I like this solidarity idea,” sighed Bobby.


They fed him breakfast before they relented and took him to bed. He mounted Vicky first and gave her an orgasm before he switched to Mai Li.

“I want you to cum in me,” she moaned. She usually took her pill in the morning, after breakfast, and her pill container was untouched on this day. She knew it was too soon for the protection to be gone, but the thought that she was now “unprotected” played a significant role in the strength and passion of the orgasm she had just before Bobby groaned and spewed, deep inside her.

As she felt the warmth of his issue, she knew that, soon, that repeated warmth would create a new life in her womb.

She didn’t tell him about the pills, or that she had now accepted the idea of letting him breed new life in her womb, but she cried tears of happiness as he collapsed on top of her, before rolling to be sandwiched between his two naked lovers.


The pillow talk that followed that session of lovemaking was both illuminating and exciting.

Mai Li turned onto her side to find Bobby facing her, with Vicky’s arm and one leg draped over him.

“Your mother is going to help me plan our wedding,” she said, ripping the Band-Aid off.

He blinked.

“You’re going to marry me?” he croaked.

“Mmm hmm,” she said. “I’m going to become Mai Li Washington.”

“Oh man, oh man, oh man,” he moaned.

“His heart is racing,” said Vicky, lifting her tousled head over his shoulder.

“Calm down,” said Mai Li, automatically. “You might be biting off more than you can chew. I might be a real shrew as a wife.”

“I doubt that,” said Bobby. “You were kind of bitchy when I first met you, but you’re okay, now.”

“Gee, thanks,” said Mai Li. “If they have a course on how to be romantic at KU you’re going to enroll in it.”

“You’re really going to marry me?”

“I am,” she said. “It will probably be a small wedding.”

“I don’t care what kind of wedding it is as long as you and I are in it.”

“When should we have the ceremony?” asked Mai Li.

“Today?” he said, hopefully.

“Men!” snorted Vicky.

The other thing that surprised the women that morning was when Bobby expressed an interest in becoming a veterinarian.

“I was thinking about horses,” he said. “The realtor lady said horses could be raised on this kind of land. I like horses. We could also board them for other people and it would bring in a little money, maybe.”

“You have enough money,” said Vicky, whose hand was sliding up and down his side. He’d been kissing Mai Li in celebration of her acceptance of his “marriage proposal”.

“I know, but I have to have something to do and taking care of horses seems like a career that my epilepsy wouldn’t cause problems with. I was reading online about it and one of the things they always talk about is how expensive it is to take care of horses because they need to be seen by a vet on a regular basis. If I was a vet, then that would take care of that problem.”

“It takes a long time to get that kind of degree,” said Vicky. “One of my regular customers was a man whose daughter was studying to be a vet at KU. But he said she could only get her bachelor’s degree there and would have to go somewhere else to get her doctorate.”

“Whatever,” said Bobby. “I was just thinking about it. I can’t think of anything else I could really do where having a seizure wouldn’t freak people out.”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.