The Asian Blues - Version Bravo - Cover

The Asian Blues - Version Bravo

Copyright© 2023 by Lubrican

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Bobby Washington got hit by a drunk driver while he was riding his bike and all the doctors thought he was a gonner. He lived, but he was in a coma for three years, and he had epilepsy. When he finally woke up his mom's dreams seemed to have come true. But there were still issues. He had a fifteen-year-old mind in an eighteen body. An Asian physical therapist came to live with them and, together, they tried to bring Bobby back to a normal life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Mai Li started crying as soon as she closed her car door. Vicky sat in the driver’s seat, her keys in her hand, but she didn’t start the car. She knew that crying wasn’t going to help, but there was nothing she could say about that. She felt bad for the girl, but she had also been shocked when the word “whore” had come from her mouth.

Vicky tried to calm her own emotions. He was safe. He had spoken with the doctor who detected no signs of neurological damage. He was getting good care. He’d come home and things would get back to normal. She looked at Mai Li, who was rubbing her eyes with her fists, now sniffing instead of sobbing.

“It will be alright,” Vicky said.

“I can’t believe I did that,” grunted Mai Li.

“It probably would have been better if you’d chosen a different word,” Vicky said.

“I don’t even know why I said it!” yipped Mai Li.

“So you don’t feel like a whore?” Vicky asked.

“Of course not,” groaned the girl. “It just came out. I didn’t mean to say it.”

“Why did you think it?” asked Vicky.

“I don’t know,” moaned Mai Li. “When he said he loved me it felt like something inside me snapped, or jerked, or something.”

“He does love you,” said Vicky, softly.

“I know that,” groaned the Asian woman. “I’ve known it for months.”

“But you didn’t want him to?”

“What I was trying to avoid was me, loving him!” gasped Mai Li.

“But you do love him ... don’t you?” said Vicky, gently.

“I can’t!” yelped Mai Li. “You know what he was like when he thought I might be pregnant. He talked about marriage. So did you! If I admit that I’ve fallen in love with him he’ll start talking about marriage again.”

“If you love him, why is that such a terrible topic to discuss?” asked Vicky.

“Because everyone will think I did it for the money!” whined Mai Li.

“I won’t,” said Vicky. “He won’t, either. Who gives a flying fuck what anybody else thinks? Have we worried about that while we were basically his harem for the last year?”

“Harem is almost as bad as whore,” objected Mai Li.

“Not if we’re willing,” said Vicky. “We have done nothing except take care of him. We both knew things were strange, but that was fine because it worked. Am I wrong?”

Mai Li was quiet for ten or fifteen seconds.

“No,” she finally said.

“Then what you need to do is figure out if you do or do not want to marry him. If you do, then that’s something the two of you can discuss. If you don’t, that’s fine. We’ll help him get through that. You have to make your own decision about that and I’ll back you either way. We’ll talk to him and explain it, if we can.”

“I didn’t come here to get married,” groaned Mai Li.

“Of course you didn’t. But things changed and you changed with them. As I said, what you need to do is decide which way you want to go, or maybe have to go, and then be ready to talk to him about it in a way that won’t upset him again.”

“Okay,” sighed Mai Li.

“And, just for the record, you’re not a whore.”

“I know,” whispered Mai Li. “Thank you.”

It was quiet in the car for the rest of the trip home.


The mail had been delivered at one-thirty P.M. and the discussion that led to Bobby’s seizure happened roughly fifteen minutes after that. The ambulance got him to the hospital at two-forty-five. They got home around five. It happened to be Vicky’s day off and they had been kicking around the idea of going on a picnic together that afternoon when the arrival of the mail man altered things. When they got home they hadn’t eaten anything but neither was hungry.

Vicky left Mai Li alone, both to let her think and because she really didn’t feel like talking to a “youngster” who was too afraid to move forward because there might be a few problems. Mai Li wandered around the house for a while. She didn’t feel like doing anything, not even running.

Basically, while Bobby lay in a hospital bed for 18 hours, Mai Li was forced to deal with an issue she’d been trying to avoid for years: What to do about Bobby Washington?


“You should be the one to pick him up,” said Mai Li. “He’s not going to want to see me.”

“I have to go to work,” said Vicky. “I can’t go pick him up.”

“But what if seeing me makes him seize again?” moaned Mai Li.

“Then he’ll be right there at the hospital, where they can put him back in,” snapped Vicky. “You have to face him sooner or later. Just tell him you’re sorry and see if he wants to go to McDonalds or something!”

The hospital called Vicky, at work, around ten in the morning and said Bobby was being released. She explained that Mai Li Attenborough would be picking him up and then called Mai Li to tell her Bobby should be ready to go when she got there.

“Just tell him you’re sorry,” said Vicky. “The two of you will have to talk about this sooner or later, so just try to get past this, okay?”

“Right,” said the younger woman. “It will be easy, a walk in the park.”

“You were hired to take care of him!” snapped Vicky. “So, go take care of him!” She punched her phone and broke the connection.

Vicky’s outburst came from a place of frustration. Both Bobby and Mai Li were so young, and sometimes the young made things more difficult than they needed to be. This should have been a relatively simple thing to work out. Bobby’s seizure had screwed things up, but they didn’t have to remain screwed up. She went back to work, but her mind wasn’t really on her job.

Mai Li’s mind wasn’t on her job, either. She’d spent a mostly sleepless night trying to make sense of what was going on in her life and what she should do next. She was young, relatively speaking, and the real issue was that this was also her first really deep emotional connection with a man. The irony of it was that, while Bobby wasn’t sure what “love” was like, Mai Li, five years older, wasn’t sure what “love” meant, either. Neither had been in love before. It had snuck up on both of them and had them in its jaws, like a cat shaking a rat. When life takes you somewhere you didn’t plan to go, and aren’t ready to go, it can be traumatic, even if it’s delightful at the same time.

She was still in yesterday’s clothes, so she changed and then got in her car to go. She felt listless and turned on the radio just to have some noise in the car. By chance the radio was tuned to an oldies station.

As happens so often in life, a simple song phrased things in a way that our own conscious thoughts can’t quite do. In this case, the song was called “Tell Laura I Love Her” by a man named Ray Peterson. In it a young man has no money to buy his girl an engagement ring so he enters a stock car race for the prize money and is killed. Just before he dies, he moans the title line of the song. By today’s standards it’s a soap opera kind of tune, but it did for Mai Li what her conscious mind hadn’t been able to do for literally years.

She remembered his eyes rolling up in his head as he fell. He had looked dead, at one point and he could have died if the seizure had gone two or three more minutes.

The concept of Bobby ... dead ... lying in a coffin ... was so powerful she had to pull over. Her hands were shaking and she felt like she couldn’t breathe.

Like a hammer blow changes the shape of metal in a forge, that song made Mai Li realize that her life would fall apart if Bobby Washington wasn’t in it.


Bobby was sitting on the edge of his bed when a nurse took Mai Li to get him.

On the way the nurse handed Mai Li a piece of paper. “Here’s the doctor’s recommendation that he rest for a few days and avoid strenuous work. No medications were prescribed. He needs to check out with the cashier before he leaves.”

Bobby looked up when the two women entered the room.

“Hi,” he said, his voice neutral. “Nice of you to show up.”

Mai Li didn’t hear the suppressed anger in his voice. Nor did she hear his choice of words. She was too intent on what needed to be done to get him out and into the car, where they could talk. Her response, therefore, was one of habit, rather than thoughtful reflection on how he might be feeling.

“Hi,” said Mai Li. “Let’s get you out of here.”

“I hate hospitals,” Bobby commented, almost casually, as the nurse sat him in an un-needed wheel chair for his trip out of the hospital.

There was a minor delay at the cashier’s office as Mai Li called Ted and then had to hand her phone to the woman behind the glass window. Eventually things got worked out and the nurse took him outside the doors, where he was allowed to stand. She whisked the chair back into the building and left Mai Li and the former patient standing in the sunshine.

“Do you need any help walking?” asked Mai Li, reaching for his elbow. He moved it away and took a step.

“No. I’m fine. All I had was another seizure, Mai Li. It’s no big deal.”

“Actually, it was a big deal,” said Mai Li. “You didn’t breathe for over a minute. You could have died.”

“Yeah, well, I didn’t. Can we stop somewhere? I was being released so they didn’t bring me breakfast.”

“Yes. Any place you want.”

Before she started the car Mai Li turned to him and spoke.

“I’m so sorry for what I said. I didn’t mean it. Please forgive me, okay?”

“It’s okay,” he said. “I shouldn’t have had a seizure about it. Can we go? I’m really hungry.”

Mai Li knew it wasn’t “okay” but she didn’t push the issue. Instead she drove six blocks to a Wendy’s and got in the drive-thru lane. Bobby had to lean toward her to read the menu board and she heard him sniff. She was glad she’d changed clothes and hoped that was enough to mask her lackadaisical personal hygiene that morning.

She ordered for him, getting nothing for herself, even though she’d skipped breakfast, too. After he got his food she drove, aimlessly, while he ate in silence. When he wadded up his trash and put it in the bag, leaving only the remains of his drink, she pulled into the parking lot of a community park and turned the car off. Again she turned in her seat to face him.

“I want to talk about what happened,” she said.

“I don’t,” he said, staring out of the windshield.

“So you don’t love me anymore?”

He gave her a look, but then turned away again.

“It doesn’t matter how I feel,” he said.

“Of course it does. I think we both know the seizure was a result of how you felt.”

“Maybe,” he said, but went on. “Maybe not. I’ve had seizures before. I’ll have them again. Maybe one day one of them will kill me. That’s just the way my life is and I can’t do anything about it.”

“You haven’t had a seizure like that for over a year,” said Mai Li. “You probably wouldn’t have had that one if I hadn’t been such a bitch.”

He looked at her again and this time met her gaze when he spoke.

“You’re not a bitch. You’re just honest. You were right. I tried to use my money to get you to stay. I treated you like a ... like that thing.”

“No, you did not,” she said, firmly. “All you did was try to tell me how you were feeling. I insisted on making it difficult and I want to tell you why.”

“Okay, why did you want to make it difficult?”

“Because I was afraid to admit the truth. The truth was too scary and I wanted to avoid it.”

“Is the truth that you want to leave?” he asked.

“No, Bobby. The truth is I can’t stand the thought of leaving.”

“Then why couldn’t you just say that?”

She sighed.

“Do you remember saying you loved me, and then that you thought you loved me because you weren’t sure what love is?”

He nodded.

“Well, I’m kind of in the same boat. I never felt for anybody else how I feel about you. It feels like I’m walking on ice sometimes, and I[‘m not sure how thick it is and it might break at any second. So I just tried to stand still so I’d be safe. But you can’t stand still. Life pushes you on. Does that make sense?”

“Yes,” he said, firmly. “When I woke up in the hospital today I didn’t know anybody and it took me back to that other place I woke up in, when I didn’t want to keep living but they made me. I wanted to stand still, too, but it wasn’t like you were talking about. I just hated everybody and everything and didn’t want to do anything. Then you came along and made me keep living, except then I wanted to keep living.”

“So, how you felt changed because your life changed, right?”

“Yes,” he said, softly.

“Well, the same thing happened to me. It just didn’t happen quite soon enough.”

“What do you mean?”

“On my way to pick you up today I heard a song and it made me realize how I really feel about you.”

“Do I want to know how you feel about me?” he asked, carefully.

“I hope so,” she said. “Do you remember saying you couldn’t live without me?”

“Yeah,” he said. “That’s when Mom said I wasn’t being fair to you.”

“Well, this song I heard made me realize I can’t live without you, either.”

There. It was out. What was said was said and it couldn’t be altered.

“I’m not stupid, Mai Li,” he said. “I’m almost twenty-one. I know that saying things like that is ... what’s it called ... hype something?”

“Hyperbole,” said Mai Li. “Yes, it’s hyperbole, but it expresses true and genuine emotions.”

“So what does all this mean?”

“It means you don’t want me to leave; at least I hope you don’t want me to leave, and I don’t want to go anywhere, and I hope you can forgive me for saying something stupid like that.”

“Okay,” he said. “That makes me feel better.”

“Do you forgive me?”

“Can we go home, now? I’m kind of tired.”

He hadn’t answered the question, but she knew not to push him. She’d bared her soul to him, relatively speaking, and he said he felt better.

That would have to be enough, for now.


Back home she hovered around him, following him to his bedroom and watching as he took off yesterday’s clothes, stripping down to his underwear. When he got into bed and pulled the covers over himself she stood there.

“I’d like to take a nap too,” she said. “With you, if possible.”

“Okay,” he said. There was no emotion in his voice.

She stripped, too, down to her panties, and he scooted over as she got under the covers next to him.

“I need a kiss, Bobby,” she sighed. “I really need a kiss.”

Like a song can consolidate someone’s emotional state, her kiss communicated to him something she couldn’t put into words. It was eager, passionate, and contained everything she’d become aware of in the last twenty or so hours. When it broke she stared into his eyes.

“I do love you,” she whispered. “I love you so much. I’m not going to fight it anymore.”

“I need to go to the island for a little bit,” he said. “My heart is pounding and I don’t want to get too excited.”

“Okay,” she said, snuggling up to him. “You go on. Say hi to the skipper and Mary Ann for me.”

“You are Mary Ann,” he said, softly.

“And you’ll always be my Gilligan,” she said.

He closed his eyes and she thought he was going to go to sleep.

A few minutes later he took her hand and brought it to the front of his shorts. His erection was obvious.

“I’m on the island. I don’t have any money. I don’t have anything to offer Mary Ann.”

“You don’t have to offer her anything except yourself,” whispered Mai Li. “All she wants is your love.”

He opened his eyes.

“Okay. No more island. I need some help right now. Will you help me?”

“I thought you’d never ask,” she sighed.

Ten minutes later they were naked, entwined, and he was inside her. He didn’t move, except to push.

“I forgive you,” he panted, gently.

“I’ll never say anything like that again,” she panted in return.

“Okay,” he said. “This is really exciting.”

“Let me get on top,” she said, moving to do that. “You just lie there and cum, okay?”

“I love cumming in you,” he said.

“I love feeling it when you cum in me,” she replied.

“Will you have my baby some day?” he asked.

She leaned down and scooted almost off of him to answer, with her lips an inch from his.

“Of course I’ll have your baby some day,” she whispered. “I’ll have two or three, if you want.”

He grunted and she hurriedly scooted back down, to get him as deep in her as possible as he spurted.

She didn’t cum, but she didn’t care.

All that mattered was that things were okay.


When Vicky got home that night the atmosphere in the house felt right again.

“How is our boy?” she asked Mai Li, who was poking a roast in the crock pot to see if it was tender or not.

“He’s fine,” said Mai Li. “You were right. I apologized and he forgave me and everything is okay, now.”

“He’s healthy?”

“I had to get on top so he could relax, but everything was fine.”

“You had sex?” gasped Vicky.

“You know how they say makeup sex is the best kind?” said Mai Li. “Well, they’re right.”

“He just got out of the hospital and you put him through that?” groaned Vicky.

“I told you I got on top,” said Mai Li. “He wanted to do it. What else was I supposed to do?”

“Where is he?”

“He’s supposed to be studying English,” Mai Li answered.

Vicky found him in front of the TV, with his laptop on his chest as he lay and multi-tasked, or at least made it look like he was multi-tasking.

“How is it that you can study and watch TV at the same time?” asked his mother.

“Hi!” he said, brightly. “You look good.”

“I look like a waitress with stains on my uniform,” she countered. “Did that seizure addle your brain?”

“Nope. I bet you also smell like grease, right?”

“Yes,” said Vicky. “What about it?”

“Want me to help you wash it off?” he offered, sitting up.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” she asked.

He put one hand up beside his mouth, as if he were trying to block someone else from seeing his lips as he spoke.

“I have a boner. I had one earlier and Mai Li helped me with it, so I don’t want to bother her again. I was hoping I could help you and then you could help me.”

“Yes, you’re obviously fine,” sighed Vicky. “I was worried about you, but I’ll stop worrying now.”

“So I can take a shower with you?”

“It’s a small stall, Bobby,” she said.

“I guess we’ll have to stand close together,” he said, shrugging his shoulders.


Their shower was finished. It had inflamed them both. Now Bobby was on top of her as she eagerly spread her legs for him. He was deep and rotating, one of his favorite things to do because he could watch her face as she had an orgasm around his invading penis. He waited until she worked through that and then kissed her. When he lifted his head he stared into her eyes.

“Mai Li said she’d have my baby some day,” he said.

“That’s good,” panted Vicky. “I’d like to have a grandchild some day.”

“Do you still wish you could have another baby?” he asked.

“It would be nice, but I’m too old.”

“If you weren’t too old would you have my baby?”

“I’m your mother, silly,” she laughed. It squeezed his cock.

“I know that. I still want to get you pregnant,” he said.

“Ohhh, Baby, I love you so much. And I love this, but we can’t do that.”

“I’m not saying we should do that. All I’m saying is I want to. And all I’m asking is if you might want to, too.”

“If you keep doing that I’ll want to,” she groaned, as he continued to roll and punish her clit.

“Then I’ll keep doing this,” he said.


During his time alone in the hospital after he woke up he dealt with the negative emotions that assaulted him as they moved him out of ICU to where he could get dressed and wait to be discharged. With no computer and no phone to while away the time on, Bobby had thought about his life just as Mai Li had thought about hers. He knew the seizure had been a dangerous one, even if he couldn’t remember anything after Mai Li said he wanted her to be a whore. He knew that seizures could damage his brain or even kill him, and he had time to think about his own mortality. He hadn’t done that for a long time.

There, in the hospital, he also thought about his legacy. When he was gone, would anyone remember him? He knew Mai Li and his mother would, of course, but if he had died during that seizure, they would have eventually gone on with life. His mother would have thought about him, occasionally, and Mai Li might, too, every once in a while. But life would distract them. Mai Li would probably find a boyfriend and eventually she wouldn’t think about him except once or twice a year, or something like that. His mom might even get a boyfriend. He knew his mother liked sex and if he wasn’t there to give it to her she’d probably start dating and find some other guy who she would let fuck her.

He wanted to leave something behind, something that would keep his memory alive, once a seizure – or some other thing - finally killed him.

The obvious answer to that was ... children.

He knew the plan was for him to date girls he was meeting in college, and have a family that way, but he wasn’t interested in that plan. He already lived with two women he loved and if they had babies, then he could live with them forever. Maybe they’d have more than one baby, so that when he eventually kicked the bucket a lot of people would remember him. Except that wasn’t likely to happen. That was why his mood was so sour when Mai Li picked him up.

Now, to his immense relief, both women had expressed positive emotions toward the idea. His fantasy was given new life, like he’d been given new life.

That meant getting them to a place where they’d agree to let him impregnate them.

In a month or two, he could proceed to the next step in his plan to secure immortality.


One would think that turning twenty-one and suddenly having access to multiple millions of dollars would be a day for partying hard. In the case of Bobby Washington, though, the day was fairly muted. He went to Ted’s office, where he signed papers and was given information about his bank accounts. Ted brought his account up on the computer and had Bobby change the PIN then and there. Ted had never used checks on Bobby’s account, opting instead for electronic payments, but he gave Bobby the name of a man at the bank who would help him manage his account and provide checks if desired and so on.

Vicky had taken him there, but he told her to wait in the car.

“I’m a man, now, Mom. I should handle things myself.”

She relented, but as he left to walk into the building she snorted.

“You’ve been a man for years,” she said out loud. She patted her belly, which contained a load of sperm he’d given her earlier that morning when she woke him up and wished him happy birthday.

When he came out he didn’t look any different. He had some papers in his hand but otherwise just looked like Bobby. He opened the door and got in. Then he looked at her.

“I’m rich,” he said. “We’re rich. You can quit working. We’re going to move to a better house and you’ll never have to work again.”

“Bobby, I like working. It would be nice if I didn’t have to work as many hours as I do, but I like going to work and meeting people.”

“Fine,” said Bobby. “Work if you want to, wherever you want to, but you don’t have to work if you ever don’t want to.”

“Thank you.”

“You can help me choose a new house,” he said. “I want to keep living together.”

“Again, that would be nice, but you have your whole life ahead of you. What girl is going to want to date you if you live with your mother?”

“Mai Li,” he said, firmly. “Let’s go get ice cream. I feel like ice cream.”


“Have you ever had sex with a millionaire?” Bobby asked, as a greeting to Mai Li, when they got home.

Bobby!” groaned his mother.

“I have not,” said Mai Li. “Usually, I think of millionaires as being stuffy, self-important people who throw their weight around. I’ve never even wanted to have sex with a millionaire.”

“Well, we’re not all like that,” said Bobby. “I’m still going to finish college and I might even get a job. I’m not stuffy. I don’t feel important, and I only weigh a hundred and seventy pounds, so trying to throw my weight around probably wouldn’t work.”

“Well,” laughed Mai Li. “I guess I could think about it.”

“Good grief, you two,” groaned Vicky.

“What?” asked Bobby. “I’ve acted like this before. By the way, have you ever had sex with a millionaire?”

“I never even met a millionaire,” snorted Vicky.

“Hi,” said Bobby. “My name is Bobby and I’m a millionaire. I’m pleased to meet you.” He stuck out his hand.

“You’re such a goofball,” laughed Vicky, but she took his hand and shook it.

“By the way, you’re one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever met and now that we have met, I’d like you to give serious consideration to having sex with me,” said Bobby, his voice grave. “Would you think about that? There’s no rush. Take as long as you like.”

“You just propositioned her!” yipped Mai Li, pointing at a giggling Vicky.

“Is that a problem?” he asked, innocently.


It turned into a slapstick kind of situation in which Bobby chased the two women around the house, copping feels, grabbing breasts, unbuttoning things, trying to get them to kiss him, while they gleefully “resisted”, all the while losing this or that piece of clothing, until both were in just bra and panties. He herded them towards Vicky’s bedroom, where there was a queen size bed.

“You can’t have sex with both of us at the same time,” moaned Vicky.

“Why not? Don’t worry, I’ll take care of both of you,” he bragged.

“It’s perverted,” Vicky groaned.

“You two have been together when you helped me in the past. This isn’t that different,” he argued.

“It’s very different,” insisted Vicky.

“You’ve seen me make love with Mai Li,” he said, “and Mai Li has seen me make love to you. The only difference is that you’ll be lying next to each other on the same bed and it will be me helping you, instead of you, helping me.”

“Why do you think we need help?” laughed Vicky.

“Because I know you’re addicted to me,” he said. “Mai Li is, too. She even admitted it. And I’m addicted to both of you, too. I’m twenty-one and, for my birthday, I want to give you both orgasms. Since I can’t decide which one to help first, I want you both there, together.”

“If you can’t decide which one to ... help ... first, what are you going to do if we do get on the bed, together?” taunted Vicky.

“I’ll let the two of you figure that out,” he said. “Would you please take the rest of your clothes off? I would love to see you both naked.”

“How has it come to this?” groaned Vicky.

Mai Li unsnapped her bra and then pushed her panties down, stepping out of them. She stood, naked and unashamed.

“Rock, paper, scissors?” she suggested to Vicky.


Vicky won again. Mai Li complained, “You always win at this game.”

“That’s because I know you’ll choose paper,” said Vicky, who was also removing her underwear.

“Why would I always choose paper?” asked Mai Li.

“Because you’re the kind of person who tries to cover other people with love and care. I’m the kind of person who cuts to the chase.” She grinned.

“Speaking of cutting to the chase,” said Bobby. The women looked to see him standing naked. He had stripped while they talked. His erection made both women’s mouths water.

He mounted his mother first, and knew exactly how to bring her off. As soon as she was recovering from her orgasm, he withdrew from her and moved to Mai Li.

“You want me to wash off, first?” he asked.

“No. You’ve put it in me after you had it in her before. I don’t care.”

Mai Li’s emotional state was high. Watching them always got her going. He was only in her for five minutes before she squealed and milked his cock.

He didn’t cum, though. Instead, he mounted his mother again and this time he pounded her until she cried out in release.

Then it was back to Mai Li, where he probed and moved and squashed her big clit until she, too, whined that he was making her cum.

He was still hard, but he paused to suck nipples and kiss the women, moving back and forth until, at some point, the women’s hands brushed together and then clasped each other as they lay there, being serviced by a stud.

After each woman had enjoyed three orgasms he got to his knees and stroked his cock slowly.

“Which one of you wants to have my baby first? Who wants me to cum in them like that?”

“Bobby!” panted Vicky. “Don’t talk like that!”

“I want both of you to have my children. We’re going to have a big house. I can hire a nanny to help take care of the kids. I want to leave something behind, someone who will remember me when I’m gone. I want to stay with both of you forever.”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.