The Asian Blues - Version Bravo - Cover

The Asian Blues - Version Bravo

Copyright© 2023 by Lubrican

Foreword

Romantic Sex Story: Foreword - Bobby Washington got hit by a drunk driver while he was riding his bike and all the doctors thought he was a gonner. He lived, but he was in a coma for three years, and he had epilepsy. When he finally woke up his mom's dreams seemed to have come true. But there were still issues. He had a fifteen-year-old mind in an eighteen body. An Asian physical therapist came to live with them and, together, they tried to bring Bobby back to a normal life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

You are reading version Bravo of the story of Bobby Washington’s life after he was almost killed by a woman who ran over him when he was fifteen. In Version Alpha he falls in love with his care-giver and they become sexually intimate. The first two chapters of this book are very similar to Version Alpha but at the end of chapter two things differ because it evolves to include both his care-giver and mother as sexual partners. If this kind of thing isn’t attractive to you, then I recommend passing on this book. Version Alpha would be more to your liking.

asian blues alpha

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.