Rebound Girl - Cover

Rebound Girl

by Eccho Steem

Copyright© 2023 by Eccho Steem

Fiction Sex Story: If she won't help relieve you of stress, maybe someone else will.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

Zachary waits patiently in his car for the teams to disperse from the locker rooms. Despite the loss, he can’t help but feel somewhat proud of the way Ari played that game. She was focused, she had a steady play style, and her teammates weren’t that bad either. But the other team was just on a whole other level. He’s never seen anything like it. Especially their ace point guard. Her defense was otherworldly. And due to her size, it’s the last thing he would’ve expected from her.

And while he’s not 100% sure on it, Zachary swears that she was giving him some attention throughout the game. Sure, she was taunting toward the crowd as they cheered for her, but there’d be instances where she might’ve looked at him a bit longer than anyone else. He also considers the things that she would do during the game. Whenever she scored, she blew a kiss in his direction. When she stole the ball, she’d wink in his direction. Even when she got fouls, she’d turn to him and bring a hand to her mouth in a fake apologetic manner. Zachary knows that trash talking and taunting are just part of the game, but just doesn’t know why she was aiming it towards him.

Time passes and as Zachary’s patience starts wearing thin, he sees some of the girls walking out towards their cars. But it’s a small portion of them and none of them are Ari. Usually, after a game, she’s the first one out so they can fool around in the parking lot for a while. And it’s even more fun when she loses because she takes all the anger and frustration out on him, while he “relieves” her of her stress. So, wanting to motivate her a bit, Zachary takes out his phone before grabbing the hem of his sweats and slightly pulling them down, freeing his member. He then takes a picture of it and sends it to Ari with a text saying,

“Come out here and let me know which sucks more: your game or your mouth.”

After moments of sending it, he gets a message back, reading,

“Not in the mood. Just go home. I’m riding with a friend.”

Zachary is taken aback by this response. She’s never turned him down like this before. She reserves that anger towards their escapades. Not wanting to end the night without his niece worshipping him, he decides to talk to her in person to see what’s going on. So he gets out of his car and goes inside of the school to look for her. Not long after getting inside, he finds her by the water fountain all by herself, drinking from it.

He smirks before rubbing his hands together, creating friction between his hands, as he stealthily creeps up to her. Once he’s right behind her, he draws his hand back and sends it hurling towards her firm butt, causing a loud smack to echo throughout the hallways, followed by Ari’s brief shriek of shock and pain as she stands up straight and brings her hands to her butt. She turns around, glaring at him, shouting,

“What the hell’s your problem?!”

“What?” Zachary says with a shrug, “I’m just standing here minding my own business. You got a problem with that?”

“I told you I’m not in the mood right now, dickhead. Get the fuck out.”

“Aww, someone’s a bit grumpy. Baby’s grumpy, huh? Well, I’ve got your pacifier right here.”

“I’m serious! Leave!”

He gets closer to her, pinning her to the wall, bringing his finger to her chin and his other hand to the midriff of her jersey, rubbing her toned stomach, saying,

“Come on, baby girl, don’t be like that. Let Uncle Zachary make it all be-”

She aggressively turns her head before slapping his hands away, saying,

“What part of ‘I’m not in the mood’ just isn’t clicking in that retarded skull of yours? I’m not doing anything with you right now. I’m not getting in your car. I’m not going to your house. I just wanna ride with my friend and get this stupid fucking game out of my head. You wanna fuck so bad? Then, just go fuck yourself!”

She bumps into his shoulder before storming off, leaving him dumbfounded. Unbeknownst to him, there are three girls not far from him that saw the whole thing.

“Doesn’t seem like Romeo’s having a good night,” Rina says in a sarcastic tone,

“Not at all,” Lola adds with equal sarcasm, “I mean, how could Ari be so heartless, depriving daddy of his needs like that?”

“Wait, I thought his name was Zachary,” Josie says, to which the other two ignore,

“You know what would mend his broken little heart, right?” Rina says,

“Of course,” Lola replies, “A few moments with your perfect body will make him forget that skank in an instant.”

“Then, let’s play a bit of Juliet, shall we?”

“Action.”

“Wait, I’m confused,” Josie says, “Are we getting someone named Juliet or-”

Lola interrupts her thought by giving her a shove as Rina walks over to Zachary. She giggles, grabbing his attention before saying,

“That wasn’t very nice.”

“Eh, she’ll get over it,” he replies, “It’s only a matter of time before she comes to her senses.”

“Well, you’re not wrong there. I mean, I don’t know how she could ever even say ‘no’ to you. If I were her, I’d take any and every opportunity to give you what you need. Daddy.”

Her words are music to Zachary’s ears. His mind immediately melts. Rina giggles at the effect she’s having on him, swaying her hips and saying,

“Something tells me you’d like that.”

“You could say that,” Zachary replies,

“Well, I’m not like mean old Ari. Whatever my daddy tells me to do, I’ll do it better than he thought I ever could.”

“Huh. That right?”

“You saw me playing, didn’t you? That should tell you that I’m an overachiever at anything I do. But if you need more convincing, my house is gonna be empty for another 3 hours. So while my dad’s gone so he can take care of me, I can show you how well I can take care of my daddy. If you’re up for it.”

It’s taking everything within Zachary to not just take her right here and now. Her voice and words are turning him on so much.

“Well, I couldn’t just let you walk home. What kind of daddy would I be? And what about you two?”

“We’re with her,” Lola and Josie say in tandem,

“Then it’s settled.” Zachary responds, “Right this way.”

He leads them out of the school and to his car. After they get inside, he starts up the car and awaits her directions to her house.

“Ok, so you’re gonna turn right at the exit and drive all the way down the road until you see a crossroads. Then turn right and go until you see Groundhog Street. Turn there and I’m the 5th house on the left.”

“And why’d you have to tell me all of that in one sitting?”

“Oh, you’ll find out.”

Luckily for her, Zachary has an eidetic memory. So he puts his car in drive and heads off, turning right at the exit, as instructed. As he does, Rina turns to Lola and gives her a nod, indicating to her to start recording, which she does. Rina then turns her attention to Zachary, who’s too focused on the road and the amount of fun he’s gonna have later to notice her. She uses this to her advantage.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.