Emma Watson and the Morsexius - Cover

Emma Watson and the Morsexius

Copyright© 2023 by killer bishops

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Emma Watson joins the treacherous Snake House in a desire for greatness and sex. Her teacher Ms Willoughby shows her the way

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Magic   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

This story is totally fictional.

Emma Watson looked at the playing field in front of her. Lion House were getting thrashed by Snake House by a record margin and time was just about up. Outwardly, she looked sad and slightly angry. Inside, she was delighted for her now beloved Snake House were about to win the cup.

Emma was playing in goal for Lion House and had let in so many goals she’d lost count. In order not to focus too much attention on herself though she had placed a mild confusion and slowness spell on her teammates so it would appear like they were all having a bad day.

The reality was she was having a great day helping Snake House to glory, but she’d never be able to show it. At least not until later...

LATER THAT NIGHT

“Another trophy goes in the cabinet at Snake House,” Ms Willoughby said triumphantly. “And more glory to Lord Snake.”

“Hail! Hail Lord Snake!” Came the response from the euphoric crowd.

Ms Willoughby took a moment to allow the crowd to settle. “Tonight is a celebration!” She proclaimed, “But tomorrow we continue our work to make everyone bow to Lord Snake.”

“Hail! Hail Lord Snake!” Came the reply.

Ms Willoughby smiled as she saw the crowd part in front of her. She couldn’t see what was going on but she knew why it was happening. “Now as promised, Miss Watson will celebrate with you all.”

This gave people a cue to look towards the commotion developing in the centre of the Snake House common room.

Emma Watson was striding confidently in the room wearing nothing but her lacy bra, a very small thong and black platformed stiletto high heels. The combination was forest green, and the details seemed almost leathered and scaly, similar to those found on Snakes.

Emma’s toned abdomen and long sexy legs screamed sex appeal. She wore her hair up in a sexy bun. She wore just the right amount of make up to highlight the natural beauty of her face.

Emma beamed with happiness. All afternoon and evening she had to act sad and upset about Lion House losing whilst inwardly being ecstatic that Snake House had won. Now she was free. And now she could celebrate.

Behind her, a large python followed, keeping her company. Emma was pleased to see the creature, honestly not knowing why it had taken so long to like them. They were both now in the presence of many serpents, something both now enjoyed.

Emma made way to the centre of the room where the team she had played earlier were standing. She paused for a moment, a face off once more, but this time much more friendly. Emma was just giving them time to take in her stunning body, which they all were.

One man stood in the centre clutching the trophy tightly. He was surrounded by his teammates, two men and two women.

“That’s not the trophy you deserve for bringing such glory to Snake House,” Emma said, seductively brushing her hand up her thigh then abdomen.

The whole room was silent, apart from the occasional hiss of a snake, all eyes focused on Emma. She made her way across the space and grabbed the lucky young man and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. The cup immediately fell to the ground with a loud clatter but no-one cared. A loud roar went up instead.

“Let’s get this victory party started!” Emma shouted as she grappled the man’s groin, feeling a hard bulge already. Another loud roar went up and music started to play.

It was clear that even being an alpha male type that he was totally over awed as Emma Watson started to dance with him. The man stood frozen, as Emma pushed her chest against his and started to slide up and down while holding her lustful gaze on his face.

Suddenly Emma swung round in perfect time and bent over from the waist like a stripper. She began to wriggle her cute ass on the man’s crotch, feeling his hard cock straining on his trousers.

The sight of Emma’s ass gyrating in front of him slowly freed him from his stunned state as he carefully placed his palms on Emma’s cheeks, cupping them happily. Emma responded by pushing hard on to his hands, letting him know this was happening.

Emma looked up to see the two women watching her every move, like everyone else in the room, except as part of the victorious team they would get their reward first. She called them over by with by curling her finger.

The two walked over slowly, as if any a trance, and Emma was in complete control. She stopped twerking in front of the man to kiss the brunette babe she knew as Nadine Mulkerrin.

Emma kissed Nadine passionately, but gently for a few moments before looking towards the second player, a girl called Rachel Riley, who was blonde. The look in Emma’s eyes couldn’t be mistaken and beckoned the blonde towards them.

Rachel stepped in, as Emma broke it off with the cute Nadine and began to kiss Rachel lustfully. More hands were used as Emma explored Rachel’s body for a moment, aware the Nadine was watching intently close by.

After a few more moments of lesbian kissing, Emma pulled Nadine in, and she happily began to kiss Rachel. A loud cheer went up as the two team mates got it on, no doubt a fantasy for some in the room. Emma held them together, guiding them into this situation.

Emma watched them closely too, seeing hands roam and beautiful figures together was a real turn on. She could have stayed with them both but she wanted to keep the energy going. Emma looked round for the other guys after one longing look at the ongoing lesbian kiss.

The defender is the group was a big man, able to use his weight to intimidate anyone. Intimidation was the furthest thing from Emma’s mind. She could see his cock bulging against his trousers as he took in what had just happened.

Emma gave him a naughty smile and with a snap of her fingers he stood naked. Further roars went up as this just stepped up a notch, however Emma continued to move in time with the music.

The witch strode sexily at the startled young man as he looked almost shocked at being naked. The only thing keeping him from running was the gorgeous Emma Watson controlling all in the room.

Emma had teased long enough, falling to her knees and taking the hard cock in her mouth, much to the joy of the whole room. Immediately she took the cock deep into her throat, showing her mastery of blowjobs for the audience. She gripped the young man’s ass in her fingers, thrusting him towards her, giving oral sex like a pornstar.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.